Rashfords hopeless on the right...

dogwithabone

I really do wonder if Rashford can ever get himself to the next level, in other words a great footballer rather than a very good one.

CG1010

I am a big fan and his defender here but he has been absolutely woeful. In all respects of the game. Ultimately what separates potential from greatness is grasping moments in big games. And he is failing to do so big time.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Not been his best season but im of the opinion its down to lack of rest, playing 75% fit the whole season and is just mentally fatigued in general. I have full faith he is going to become a crucial clutch player for us still.

SplitzMagic

Thought the title said 'Rashford is hopeless on the night'.

Was about to say... What's he like in the day :lol:

Martialfc

Sell this stupid prick, I’ve slated him for years and got abused for it he is absolutely useless!

stw2022

I get it’s not his favourite position but he doesn’t even put in a shift when he plays there. Something he get off far too lightly for.

Bosws87

Beyond a joke he's still on the pitch, greenwood should never of been taken off.

reward mediocrity constantly by never taking them off and this is what happens.

MyDevil

Cavani was chasing the ball when losing possession. This guy just jog around. I would rather play James.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sancho/Grealish should be signed to replace Marcus in the starting 11 rather than Mason. Ridiculous how he hasn’t been subbed.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Do his legs move faster than his brain, or is it the other way around? Lacks composure at times.

NHLYR 1878

Really has been awful tonight.

Don't want to write him off by any means but his decision making has to drastically improve.

The amount of times when he has not seen a pass, dallied on the ball, spooned it from 40 yards out are countless.

It looks pretty when you score a net breaker but sometimes a bit of finesse is what's needed - that's something he's lacking.

Hopefully this will jinx him.

Banana Republic

We lost that final in normal time, by not subbing Rashford off.

(likes please....please)

Last edited:

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We lost that final in normal time, by not subbing Rashford off.
Agree 100%. Ole should have had some balls and should have subbed Rashford with Amad. Probably Pogba with DvB at some point, as well because honestly Pogba didn't do shit today

Hammondo

We really need to stop judging players on goal stats, and start judging them on their football.

Renegade

I’m going to be raging if he goes the Euro’s. Stay and recover from your injuries.

stw2022

Isn’t a single top club who would look twice whilst we’re deluding ourselves he’s world beater. He doesn’t even work hard, he’s one of the laziest players in the team. Greenwood works harder, is technically better.

He’s a young player who constantly refuses to burst a bollock. The fact he’s held up as a top player for us is terrifying.

“He’s carrying a knock”

He’d be carrying his fecking arse if Keane or Ferguson were still in charge

Tyrion

Agree 100%. Ole should have had some balls and should have subbed Rashford with Amad. Probably Pogba with DvB at some point, as well because honestly Pogba didn't do shit today
Agreed. Rashford stayed on because of reputation. His performance, fitness and injury all meant taking him off was a good call. Greenwood outplayed him and was taken off.

Ricky Spanish

Should not have started. Based on form, he should been on the bench, maybe replacing Greenwood on the right towards the end. Give him a shake-up, "Woah, I'm not starting?? OK fecking watch this!"

Bwuk

He’s been shite for months and living off reputation.