Rate our Summer 2022 Transfer Window so far (Out of 10)

TheReligion

Abusive
Nah I'm totally fine with this, thanks. It's the politest way of saying that I recognise that you've backed yourself into such a ridiculous corner with nonsense and you know that, I know that you know that and so my point has been made and you don't need to admit you were premature for it to be undeniable.
Again the clue was in the thread title.

Rate our Summer 2022 Transfer Window so far

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Still think it’s a good window overall. We got out a lot of players whose times were up and brought in Martinez who for me is our best player.

Dion

If it makes you happy my dude :D you're not fooling anyone bumping it after 2 months and then getting angry when someone bumps it later to show you were wrong.

Dion

2 months v 2 years

Stick to the house auctions my son :angel:
I'm glad Antony only signed a 2 month contract.

Oh wait... He's still here? Is that allowed? I thought we judged how good a signing was after a maximum 60 days...

At least we're still not hampered by that nonsense in FFP now...

I think it's telling you're trying to pretend it was a good window because we won a league cup and came 3rd though.

The fact you felt bumping it to call people out for being right it's pretty funny though. And then to get so defensive about it... Quality stuff.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm glad Antony only signed a 2 month contract.

Oh wait... He's still here? Is that allowed? I thought we judged how good a signing was after a maximum 60 days...

At least we're still not hampered by that nonsense in FFP now...

I think it's telling you're trying to pretend it was a good window because we won a league cup and came 3rd though.

The fact you felt bumping it to call people out for being right it's pretty funny though. And then to get so defensive about it... Quality stuff.
It was bumped two months on. Not two years :lol:

Try again. You’ll get me somewhere else though don’t worry. Get trawling.

Telsim

Heh... seeing this thread and my post in it. Gave it 5/10 back then, apparently. Seems about right, though Antony alone probably lowers it to a 4, being the worst transfer in the history of the club. My concerns for Casemiro largely spot on.

Martinez and Eriksen (by virtue of being free) seem to be the ones that panned out.

Dion

Heh... seeing this thread and my post in it. Gave it 5/10 back then, apparently. Seems about right, though Antony alone probably lowers it to a 4, being the worst transfer in the history of the club. My concerns for Casemiro largely spot on.

Martinez and Eriksen (by virtue of being free) seem to be the ones that panned out.
Antony was a good signing because we won the League Cup :drool: the fact Casemiro's legs lasted 5 months doesn't matter because we finished 3rd. 10/10 window.

Dion

The crux of this is you don’t like being quoted back on this as you feel daft now but sadly that’s the nature of a forum.
This guy knows your game :lol:

Tyrion

Antony - 2/10
Casemiro - 4/10
Lisandro Martínez - 8/10
Tyrell Malacia - 5/10
Christian Eriksen -5/10

TheReligion

Abusive
This guy knows your game :lol:
I love the fact that you’ve been raging about getting quoted back in this thread so much you’ve waited two years, and for three other transfer windows to pass, then bumped the thread back again hoping to deliver some kind of fatal coup de grâce, yet instead have left everyone completely and utterly baffled whilst utterly misunderstanding the context of the thread you chose to bump

One thing I will say though is that the 2022 transfer window was much better thought out and executed than your two year masterplan.

Are you Pinky or The Brain? :lol:

Dion

It's quite odd that you keep suggesting that anyone else other than you misunderstood what this thread was for. It was literally just "rate our window" towards the back end of August :lol: there wasn't some mystic thing to it.

Loads of people said it was bad, for reasons which have been proven to be correct. You tried to call them out after a frankly embarrassingly short length of time and then got your knickers in a twist when someone pointed this out to you. The fact you're so desperately trying to shift goalposts is rather amusing though.

@Nytram Shakes and @Jeppers7 were proven right time and time again.

Dion

Ignoring the post in question to attempt to distract from the fact you have no argument again :lol: