Raul De Tomas

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
At least none of the other three letter acronym players actually put it on their shirt...

CM

At least none of the other three letter acronym players actually put it on their shirt...

A picture of him pointing. Photo confirmation that this is a man who doesn't press

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Never seen him but his profile sounds like another attacker who wants the ball to fecking feet rather than intense runs in behind.
Nah, it's worth reading the breaking the lines article. He is a very good all round striker, I'd put him more of a poacher type than a ball to feet striker, but he's more than capable of linking up the play.

By the way, the pressing percentile should be ignored on the basis of how Espanyol play.

Von Mistelroum

Exactly the sort of player we need right now. He plays with speed and intensity that you'd like to see rub off on the oafs playing for us currently.

mikeyt

If it means we get rid of that miserable shit we've currently got upfront then I'm up for it.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Nah, it's worth reading the breaking the lines article. He is a very good all round striker, I'd put him more of a poacher type than a ball to feet striker, but he's more than capable of linking up the play.

By the way, the pressing percentile should be ignored on the basis of how Espanyol play.
Does he run in behind? Run channels? Move? I’ll have tears in my eyes if he does - I’m a simple man :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Seem out of step stylistically with the other CFs we've been linked with. Nunez, Sesko, Arnautovic and that Sasa guy are all bigger, more physical type strikers.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's going somewhere according to what was reported yesterday in the tweet below.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Never seen him but his profile sounds like another attacker who wants the ball to fecking feet rather than intense runs in behind.
Have you watched his Ajax? Ball to feet, possession, getting the runners from midfield involved. He doesn’t play the fast on the counter attack Ole favourites

RedorDead21

Spent most of his career in the second division. Meh.

28 years in a couple of months and spent only 4 seasons in la liga
so maybe a guy like Vardy who arrives late to the scene, maybe one accustomed to grafting and appreciating struggle and hard work.

Kahlenberg

Supports
Real Madrid
He is a good player mid table CF and a well rounded n°9 but you can find many other strikers that are used to boss the league in Championship and suffer a lot when they are faced with the pace and physicality of the EPL and I feel that would be the case if RDT and also because he looks like it is not the best at mingling with a different country and lifestyle.

For example, thinking of a similar striker, he is in my opinion worse than Soldado, slightly more technical, but less of a player, and we all remember that Soldado's England adventure wasn't very productive.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
I’ve followed Raul de Tomas ever since he broke through our youth squad. He’d be my first choice as backup to Benzema over all the jokers we’ve purchased. Good finisher, physically strong, holds the ball up well, good movement between defenders and a safe short passer. He’s not particularly fast but he won’t be called slow either.
If he had Morata’s agent, you’d hear a lot more about him.
Very shrewd signing if you can do it. Would still have him as first choice backup to Benzema.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Why haven't we signed him yet?
I think we are just linked with him now, then we need to declare our interest and then determine to sign him.... all before actually making an actual fecking bid.

Castia

Well the chances of that are 1 in a million but sure

Vardy was non league and was a ‘hidden gem‘ this guy spent most of his time in B teams he would have been known.

meh either way

Godfather

I’ve followed Raul de Tomas ever since he broke through our youth squad. He’d be my first choice as backup to Benzema over all the jokers we’ve purchased. Good finisher, physically strong, holds the ball up well, good movement between defenders and a safe short passer. He’s not particularly fast but he won’t be called slow either.
Very shrewd signing if you can do it. Would still have him as first choice backup to Benzema.
I'm sold let's do this

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That profile of player does sound like a good option to rotate with Martial for the kind of football we'd be wanting to play.

But yeah, if I had Morata's agent, I'm pretty confident I'd be playing in either La Liga or Serie A as well.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
No, more the fact he’s 27, nobody’s heard of him and coming off a rarely productive season!
Sorry just checked and he was prolific the season before too
Kante came from the 2nd division in France

Castia

so maybe a guy like Vardy who arrives late to the scene, maybe one accustomed to grafting and appreciating struggle and hard work.
Or a cheap deal for a club who are fecking desperate? I know which one of those 2 scenarios I’m going with.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Does he run in behind? Run channels? Move? I’ll have tears in my eyes if he does - I’m a simple man :lol:
He does! Whether any one passes to him and he becomes completely dejected within the first 3 games and turns into a zombie like the rest of our attack, well that's still up for debate...

RedorDead21

Or a cheap deal for a club who are fecking desperate? I know which one of those 2 scenarios I’m going with.
Cheap? Intelligent recruitment can be just that. It prob means investing a shed load behind the scenes in great individuals and networks. We got cantona at that time for a cheap price. Circumstances with certain players can throw up possibilities. I don’t know this individual player and only recruiting players I’ve heard about suggests a poor transfer team to me. Others who have followed him seem to recognise a good option for us. We’ve thrown a billion quid at not cheap players.