Raul Jimenez

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Manchester City and Manchester United already asked about Raúl Jiménez
The huge season of the Mexican forward of the Wolves has already aroused the interest of two giant clubs in England.

The great season of Raúl Jiménez with Wolverhampton in England is already beginning to echo in the important clubs of the Premier League and there are two specifically that already made a first approach for his possible signing next summer. They are Manchester United and Manchester City , which do not go through the best of their moments and have seen in the Mexican National striker an important reinforcement for 20-21. According to the Goal portal, both clubs already had a first survey with the Wolves , who already own the Raul pass, which is valued at 42.8 Million Euros.

Snafu17

He'd probably be the perfect fit in terms of age and the type of striker we need, but there's zero chance this actually happens.

sherrinford

He'd probably be the perfect fit in terms of age and the type of striker we need, but there's zero chance this actually happens.
In what way? He’s a strong, technical player who excels at taking the ball into feet and bringing others into play.

If we absolutely must bring in another forward can it be someone who offers something different to Martial...

Terminator

I'd love him at United, really good player. Not world class but he can be a great addition to the team.

432JuanMata

He has played 33 games already this season that is mental. Anyway 17 goals also very good alround player that is coming into his own

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a decent player, yeah. Comparable to Giroud at his peak with quicker feet and more pace. Similar sort of returns too; though Jimenez seems to have more assists — 13 goals and 7 assists In 38 games last year, 8 goals and 6 assists in 21 this year.

He lacks that killer touch for a striker I feel, and he cost Wolves a fair chunk to actually sign IIRC. Not really sure he’s worth the money to have him as a second no.9/rotation with Martial, nor do I feel there’s another level ready to explode out of him.

mu4c_20le

He just signed with them for 30m, this doesn't make any sense.

ash_86

Has Great technique and a strong threat in the air. Would love him here

Devil81

Been telling everyone and anyone for the last two months that he's the ideal target man for any of the big clubs.

He's mobile, skilful, good in the air and he's a great finisher. The real deal and he won't be at Wolves next season, far too good a player.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is a handful for sure. But again very similar to Martial interms of style. Doesnt stay in the box always and heavily involved in buildup. May be that's how Nuno has instructed him.

dev1l

The fee for him cited in the press is not low - 60million

Sparky Rhiwabon

Also, if we wanted him why wouldn't we have got him in the summer when he was available for £30m? Would cost at least double that now.

3KDré

Raul Jimenez is not worth 60m. I would rather wait until summer and see if we can get Werner. I am sure there are many backup strikers we could realistically get in January.

RedNed77

Good player for the right fee, but the right fee is the sticking point. He’s worth £40m tops. I couldn’t see Wolves selling him for that.

neilv93

I think Jimenez is a superb all-round striker and I'd love to have him at OT. 28 turning 29 so he's on that borderline between being in his prime and being 'past it'. Good signing if we plan to utilise him for 2-4 years whilst we wait for Greenwood to develop but Mason is already pretty close to being ready as it is IMO.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why did I think he was in his early 20s? Can't see him being worth the amount Wolves will inevitably ask for though.

Brophs

The One and Only
Lot of money for a guy who’s far from prolific.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's a top drawer CF for our league, holds it up well and brings everyone into play. You can honestly get fecked if we give them the easiest 30m profit they've ever seen. They wouldn't sell him anyway, he's integral to the way they play

ShinjiNinja26

Quality centre forward, would improve us greatly. Where has he been all his career? Is he a late bloomer or what. Never heard of him until he joined wolves but l can’t imagine he’s been playing to this standard all his career or surely one of the top clubs would’ve snapped him up earlier.