Ravel Morrison (Only football related)

prateik

Wasnt he with the first team players at some charity function a few days back.
I'm sure I read about that somewhere.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wasnt he with the first team players at some charity function a few days back.
I'm sure I read about that somewhere.
Be careful, as was said in Gladiator, "he is danger of becoming a good man";)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I don't want to act like a twat but I'm not gonna PM anyone this. Don't want to spread rumors which it will eventually.

68-99-08

This thread needs to be burnt and started afresh to talk purely about football.
Completely agree... don't need spastics coming along spouting shit like "I know something about Ravel, but it might not be true so I can't say anything". Now everyone's looking a PM like it's a golden ticket! Why bring something like that up in the first place if you don't wanna share it, or has it become a 'my dick's bigger than yours' with regards to who is ITK?!

When I see someone has posted in this thread I don't know whether to sigh or get excited anymore...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apparently again played against Brighton and Hove Albion in a match at Carrington in which they won 2-1. Scholesy and Kuz also played for our team.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If you're gonna be a cnut, gambit, at least be a funny one.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
If you're gonna be a cnut, gambit, at least be a funny one.
Not being a cnut at all, there was nothing to suggest anyone in those photos would have a shorter life.

datura

Neutral

BTV
Ra-Mo, jesus...I hope that doesn't take off.

They showed footage of the visit on MUTV but oddly Morrison was not shown at all. Still, good to see him involved in it, I don't know how many of the non-first teamers they use for these?
Ra-Mo, T-Clev, P-Jones.....I got more. And because you hope it doesn't take off...I'll be on a one man mission to make sure it does. At the very least on this forum :mad:

lysglimt

Scout
Let's call him Bolero - those of you with a bit of knowledge about classical music will understand why :)

MalteseRedDevil

Morrison does it again.

ive said it before and say it again, he is beyond doubt the best academy player I have seen since I started following them on MUTV.

People say giggs was amazing as a youngster but i cant imagine he was much better than Morrison.

humdinger

Nice bit of skill followed by a great hit for the goal tonight, no doubt. If he has as big an impact at reserve level this year as what he had at academy level then it looks good for him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Morrison does it again.

ive said it before and say it again, he is beyond doubt the best academy player I have seen since I started following them on MUTV.

People say giggs was amazing as a youngster but i cant imagine he was much better than Morrison.
Early to make those comparisons...different era now, different set of dynamics in place.

Morrison is a real find but he has to consolidate that talent and move to the next level.For that he'll need to show the same level of professionalism