Ravel Morrison | Sold to West Ham

Agent Red

Fergie supposedly transferred him to get him away from the bad influences. Maybe he just took them with him or has found some more.
Yeah maybe, or maybe he is a bad apple himself and would be that way with or without the dodgy mates. Either way, reaffirms the club's decision as correct in my eyes.

I know maybe some eyebrows were being raised with us losing Morrison and potentially Pogba in such quick succession, but if that does turn out to be the case it seems like it's just an unlucky case of two promising individuals letting us down rather than an issue of how we handle things as a club.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yeah maybe, or maybe he is a bad apple himself and would be that way with or without the dodgy mates. Either way, reaffirms the club's decision as correct in my eyes.

I know maybe some eyebrows were being raised with us losing Morrison and potentially Pogba in such quick succession, but if that does turn out to be the case it seems like it's just an unlucky case of two promising individuals letting us down rather than an issue of how we handle things as a club.
I think he is wrong 'un. He maybe has bad mates, but he chose to have them as friends or he is that naive and gets led easy. Either way he is too much of a risk. Cantona was a bit of a loose cannon on the pitch, but he was also a genius and you didn't hear things about him off the pitch.

forevrared

He missed half a training and was fined three days' wages?

I would guess it means he missed training once.

20% missed training once
20% missed training again
20% missed training a third time
20% fined a weeks wages
20% fined a second weeks wages

Or perhaps he could have just been fined a weeks wages for being a twat and shown up to training every day.

(Yes, I realize the post I quoted was a joke)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
My God, 110 Pages for someone who doesn't play for us any more. I think we all need to see a shrink. This is obsessive behaviour.:nervous:

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
My God, 110 Pages for someone who doesn't play for us any more. I think we all need to see a shrink. This is obsessive behaviour.:nervous:
95% of the pages were for when he did play for us. 70% of all stats are made up.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah 100 pages were when he was still an United player while majority of the rest of the pages were discussion his transfer.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
People are doubting that i've sources or the sources are talking shit.

I don't care about it and i'll say nothing anymore here.

But my informations about De Gea's arrival, Young transfer, Warnock, everyting about Chelsea in the last months and some others were all true.
Yeah the Rodwell transfer hasn't happened so far.

The topic is closed for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway i'm happy for Morrison that he was on the bench today.

But only one point against Doncaster at home is a poor result.

Cold_Boy

People are doubting that i've sources or the sources are talking shit.

I don't care about it and i'll say nothing anymore here.

But my informations about De Gea's arrival, Young transfer, Warnock, everyting about Chelsea in the last months and some others were all true.
Yeah the Rodwell transfer hasn't happened so far.

The topic is closed for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway i'm happy for Morrison that he was on the bench today.

But only one point against Doncaster at home is a poor result.
:lol::lol:

Baxter

Not in the squad again today. He's went there made a couple of squads and played for about 10 minutes. Not going great for him.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Been up to his old tricks apparently, what a fecking waste of talent this appears to be.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
No i say nothing anymore.

But some people can still PM me, i've heard some new major news about Ravel (It's from a few sources).
But that's not fair on the people who rely on you for transfer and other news.

Please don't give up on us, we haven't given up on you Sean.