Supports
MK Dons
Here is the goal:

Position of the camera is incredible :lol:

jb8521

Ravel was man of the matchnin Birminghams 1-1 draw at the weekend

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Ravel Morrison’s turbulent career is on the verge of hitting rock bottom with Lee Clark desperate to boot him out of Birmingham.

Blues boss Clark has run out of patience with the former Manchester United starlet already, less than three months after signing him on a 12-month loan from West Ham.

Morrison, who was previously booted out of Old Trafford by Sir Alex Ferguson because of off-the-pitch issues, has not started a game for the Championship club since the opening day of the season.

Even though Birmingham are struggling just three points above the relegation zone, Clark is refusing to even include the 19-year-old in his squad.

Sources close to the Midlands club claim Morrison’s attitude in training and around the club has been unacceptable and they want to terminate the loan agreement immediately.

Under the terms of the agreement, however, all three parties - Birmingham, West Ham and Morrison - have to agree to the season-long loan agreement being ripped up.

It is believed Hammers want Morrison to remain at St Andrew's until June and are reluctant to terminate the deal.

In August, Clark vowed to help put the troubled midfielder, who was once rated as the best prospect to emerge from United’s academy since Paul Scholes almost two decades ago, on the right path.

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce felt the move was the perfect opportunity for Morrison to rebuild his career before returning to the Premier League club.

Morrison joined West Ham for £1.4m in January 2012, after Ferguson ran out of patience with the talented kid.

The United manager decided it was time to show him the door after Morrison admitted two charges of intimidating a witness.

Earlier this year, Morrison was fined £7,000 by the FA for posting a homophobic comment on Twitter.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-transfer-news-ravel-1368011

fecking Div. You see the likes of Shelvey and Sterling in the England Squad and this lad is busy pissing his talent away.

EDogen

The most talented youth player I have watched here and he is doing this.. sad sad sad

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's an idiot. He's an incredible talent.

ArmchairCritic

I was literally thinking the other day how sad it will be that many won't see how talented this lad his, the likes of Shelvey are getting in the England Squad now. I even decided to check the last few Birmingham team-sheets to see if he was turning it around and when his name was absent I already knew what the deal was.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
A year ago he was training with the first team and just about to make his debut for us in the league cup. How things change eh.

He is also is the best youth player I have ever seen. His ability was undoubted. Definite world class potential. Even though he left us I want him to make it to the PL just to show people what he is capable of. He was magic. Why piss it all away? What must go through his head?

Drainy

Wouldn't surprise me if Lee Clark gave up on him too quickly. He's almost as big of a nob head as Morrison.

Birmingham need a quality attacker, and Ravel is better than what they have- Clark should just swallow his pride and play the prick. Sometimes you have to let your best players get away with more than everyone else.

ArmchairCritic

Wouldn't surprise me if Lee Clark gave up on him too quickly. He's almost as big of a nob head as Morrison.

Birmingham need a quality attacker, and Ravel is better than what they have- Clark should just swallow his pride and play the prick. Sometimes you have to let your best players get away with more than everyone else.
To be fair I'd give him the benefit of the doubt with Ravel, Birmingham isn't going to calm him down at all and it's not too far from Manchester as it is.

Ash_G

The thing I just don't understand is that in the two cup games he played for us he looked really mature. His play was mature in that he looked for team mates, didn't over do it, he worked hard, I didn't see him getting involved in anything stupid. Such a contrast to his off the pitch character.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
A year ago he was training with the first team and just about to make his debut for us in the league cup. How things change eh.

He is also is the best youth player I have ever seen. His ability was undoubted. Definite world class potential. Even though he left us I want him to make it to the PL just to show people what he is capable of. He was magic. Why piss it all away? What must go through his head?
I want the lad to make it too just so everyone can see how good he is. I told anyone that would listen (my mates) about how good he was, so I sort of want everyone that didn't follow our reserves and youth to see what I was talking about. Its almost laughable at how close this come to happening last year for both him and pogba, only for it to be snatched away for various reasons.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Give me quarter of a Fletcher over two Morrisons any day of the week.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
I want the lad to make it too just so everyone can see how good he is. I told anyone that would listen (my mates) about how good he was, so I sort of want everyone that didn't follow our reserves and youth to see what I was talking about. Its almost laughable at how close this come to happening last year for both him and pogba, only for it to be snatched away for various reasons.
I agree and its quite depressing how its turned out for us with them two. Not that we haven't or wont move on to bigger and better things from it.

The type of player Morrison was though, that's whats frustrating about him not making here. He was the type of player we all crave to watch. I doubt many of us would be as bothered if he was a goalie, defender or even a striker. The fact he was a creative midfielder with ability that cant be coached. He was a match winner who didn't rely on pace, strength or height, just pure skill, balance and speed of thought, with the confidence to put it all together. Everything you see and hear off the pitch points to him being thick as shit, whereas on it he was the exact opposite, smarter than anyone else around him.

The Neviller

Morrison is denying there is anything in the story anyway.

Trust me though, Lee Clark is not a good manager.
Sir Alex Ferguson is though, and if he couldn't prevent Morrison from acting like an absolute tool-bag what chance has anyone else?

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Sir Alex Ferguson is though, and if he could prevent Morrison from acting like an absolute tool-bag what chance has anyone else?
Yep it shouldn't matter if sparks shoot from his ass, its a team game always as been always will be.

You cant have one rule for one and another for the rest of the team. He needs to sort his whole attitude out and fecking quick. Otherwise hell be working on a market stall before he can say "pissed my career away".

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's a seriously messed up kid who's pissing away his ridiculous talent. I don't see the motive or point in labelling him as a twat etc, but it's very sad to see. His attitude has never been what you want from a professional player.

The Neviller

He's a seriously messed up kid who's pissing away his ridiculous talent. I don't see the motive or point in labelling him as a twat etc, but it's very sad to see. His attitude has never been what you want from a professional player.
He gets labelled as a "twat etc" because he acts like a "twat etc" and constantly throws chances that teams and managers have given him back in their face. Because he's a twat, etc.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
A shame, I hope someone else comes in to take him who might have better luck getting through to him. Maybe some day he'll wake up and want to take advantage of his gifts before he's too old to play.

Drainy

Sir Alex Ferguson is though, and if he could prevent Morrison from acting like an absolute tool-bag what chance has anyone else?
True, but I was saying that Lee Clark should play him for Birmingham City. He is exactly the type of player they need so they should just make an exception to help them avoid a relegation scrap.

United are obviously in a far stronger position and letting him get away with it would lead to further problems down the line with both himself and other talented youngsters that push the boundaries.

At Birmingham, if they are not playing League 1 football next season the other players will forgive the manager a year where Ravel pisses about in training- but is their best player on the pitch. I watched them play against Huddersfield on Saturday- they were fecking awful and look like they are exactly where they deserve in the table.

mo0

well said.

this is one player whose reputation will precede him 100% of the time, no matter the case.

was it not last week Nani had 'punched Petrucci' and was 'on his way out'? grain of salt.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Seems more interested in acting the gangsta than using his undoubted ability. He will end up getting stabbed/shot or in prison

Baxter

It's very sad. So many people would die to have the natural talent he has for football, and the opportunities he's had in his career. Why do these clowns manage to feck everything up? I doubt he'll even have the career of a Jermaine Pennant. Really sad, but it's hard to have any sympathy for him.

I used to get excited to watch reserve games to see him. Oh how times change.

In the Telegraph too.

Just noticed someone on Twitter said to him "think its time u wised up. U never know united might take u back." He replied with "u never no". :lol: His spelling is about as bad as his imagination.
Ravel Morrison is facing further turbulence in his troubled career after it emerged that Lee Clark wants to send him back to parent club West Ham.

Clark, the Birmingham manager, is already losing patience with the controversial midfielder and is keen to strike a deal with Sam Allardyce and cut his loan move short in January.

Morrison, 19, joined the Championship club on loan in August but has frustrated Clark with his general attitude and alleged lack of commitment in training. The former Manchester United trainee has not been included in Birmingham’s first-team squad for the last three matches and has made only one start in the league.

Clark cannot send the teenager back to West Ham until the transfer window reopens next year but will still require Allardyce’s permission to terminate the deal. If Allardyce refuses, Birmingham could have Morrison on their books until June. Morrison’s behaviour is also believed to have infuriated senior members of Birmingham’s squad.

Morrison’s problems at St. Andrew’s are the latest in a long list of acrimonious episodes ever since he broke through United’s youth academy and was touted as one of the country’s most prodigious young talents. Two days after winning the 2011 FA Youth Cup with United, Morrison was fined £600 by a court for throwing his girlfriend’s mobile phone out of a window during an argument.

He also pleaded guilty to two counts of witness intimidation last year and has a police caution for assaulting his mother. His United career was dogged by off-field disciplinary problems and absences. Rio Ferdinand once denied on Twitter that Morrison had stolen his watch at the training ground.

Sir Alex Ferguson had attempted to control him but eventually washed his hands of him earlier this year, shortly after claiming he had made “unrealistic” wage demands.

United rejected a bid from Newcastle in January before offloading him to West Ham later that month for an initial £650,000. Barely weeks after signing he was fined £7,000 by the Football Association and warned about his conduct after homophobic comments made on Twitter.

Allardyce farmed him out on loan to Birmingham with the intention of him gaining first-team experience but he has not appeared since August.
Clark is understood to have held a series of meetings with Morrison in a bid to get the youngster onside but despite Birmingham’s run of three defeats in the last four games has still not called on him.

Now the under-fire Birmingham manager is ready to cut his losses, barely a month after describing him as a “magician”. Now Morrison is facing the grim prospect of his career going up in a puff of smoke.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
He's on 60k/week.

They should just play him and let the chips fall where they may, it's all he seems to want to do anyway.

Ringo 07

Cesar Millan is the only person in the world that can help Ravel. If he can sort Eric Cartman out then Ravel should be easy enough for him to sort out

lysglimt

Scout
Harrison said he was the most naturally talented player he'd seen at Man Utd, which just goes to prove that talent is only half the battle.
Well - I am not sure you should use Morrison as an example of your average footballer. If he had given 90% - he would have made it at a really high level. The problem is that he is probably closer to 50%

Imagine what someone like Gary Neville must feel about Morrison - someone who gave up everything outside football to have a wonderful career, and then you have Morrison who is so talented he could practically walk into a good team without too much effort - and he can't even do that right