Ravel Morrison

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Even that youtube compilation above, you can see the talent, there's just something clearly not right about his application and work ethic. I think we all want him to succeed, but for that to happen he has to want it for himself.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t wait to see him play for the 13 minutes or so this season

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Averaged the most touches on the pitch and led Middlesborough with 4 interceptions and 2 tackles. Also had 0 bad touches and dispossessed 0 times, the only non-defender on the pitch to do so. Earned good reviews from Boro supporters and said he looked to keep it pretty simple and he was the only one comfortable with the ball at his feet. Hopefully he's still playing when they come to Charlton next month.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

Devil81

Interesting interview I seen with Kevin Nolan and Carlton Cole last week, they claimed Ravel would run rings around everyone at training and he was amazing (nowt new I know).

They also claimed he'd disappear for weeks at a time and just turn off his phone. I've time and time again said we shouldn't waste our time talking about him but the reality is the kid has to be the most stupid person I've ever heard of. He had the world at his feet and a very very good living to be made playing a game he loves.

What was actually going through his mind whilst pulling these stunts, it's not fly by night job that can be replaced easily, your wage will decrease and you will narrow you chances of future moves. I bet he's seen his wage drop down considerably now than he would have been earning previously.

Madness.

Alabaster Codify7

Interesting interview I seen with Kevin Nolan and Carlton Cole last week, they claimed Ravel would run rings around everyone at training and he was amazing (nowt new I know).

They also claimed he'd disappear for weeks at a time and just turn off his phone. I've time and time again said we shouldn't waste our time talking about him but the reality is the kid has to be the most stupid person I've ever heard of. He had the world at his feet and a very very good living to be made playing a game he loves.

What was actually going through his mind whilst pulling these stunts, it's not fly by night job that can be replaced easily, your wage will decrease and you will narrow you chances of future moves. I bet he's seen his wage drop down considerably now than he would have been earning previously.

Madness.

Easy, he's a chav. He's a wannabe gangsta chav kid that enjoys the wannabe gangsta chav lifestyle more than he does the clean-living sportsman's lifestyle. There is nothing to discuss, at all.

ostentatious

Madness.
Some people might genuinely want to discuss his career even though he's moved on from the club. That need not be a waste of time.

Also, branding him stupid when you don't really know what's going on inside his head seems to be harsh.

Andersonson

From Hartlepool mail:

Keen to get on the ball playing just behind the two strikers. Showed promise as he dipped in and out of the game. 6

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's Someone who chills on the street corner with their tracksuit around their knees getting themselves caught into petty crimes like intimidating random people and stealing bikes.
Sounds like Prince Andrew

Varun1

Madness.
Nolan was/is one of Allardyce's minions.Not saying he made this up, but it's worth keeping that in mind.
As a newb I can't post links, but there are reports than Allardyce used Nolan to put pressure on Morrison to sign with a certain agent. I don't know if Carlton Cole is also one of them.

Raven

He was probably the most exciting talent I've ever seen. Shame the way it went for him but he just doesn't seem that interested in being professional, nothing against it but it's a shame not to see his talent fully realised.

Red_toad

Nolan was/is one of Allardyce's minions.Not saying he made this up, but it's worth keeping that in mind.
As a newb I can't post links, but there are reports than Allardyce used Nolan to put pressure on Morrison to sign with a certain agent. I don't know if Carlton Cole is also one of them.
He used to vanish at United. So I’d doubt that part was made up, nor the point about his natural ability. He’ll be good at Middlesbrough for a while, then he’ll start his behaviours, missing training and disappearing. No idea why he does it, but it how he is.