RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Right it's that time of year again, let's hope for a classic.

Now to make @marukomu happy any serious Liverpool discussion or Liverpool fans chirping up will be come down on hard and threadbans of weird lengths will be handed out indiscriminately and without warning.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tarrou

You see something new every time!

Yay first to say that in this edition.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Watching them try to cope with CL football will be fun.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thought there was a typo in the title - then I realised :D

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Wheyyyy next years thread!

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
The netspend couch accountants hard at work.
i know i'm being anal but we recouped on illori and benteke.

we will also turn a profit on sakho who may also be a card to play in the VVD saga.

not sure we will manage to break even on markovich and moreno but i'm happy to be surprised here.

lewwoo

I predict they will win every trophy this season including the world cup next year.

spwd

I predict they will win every trophy this season including the world cup next year.
Well they would if it wasn't for us pesky rags and our offside goal and the wind etc etc.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Please I beg you add this guy to the OP, people often forget about him....somehow

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
You can never predict what kind of glorious moments the scouse will provide, but you just know there will be some magical moments (which we can laugh at together).

prtk0811

Klopp would have been all over keane if he was not a united ex.

Irrational.

I have high hopes for this thread this season. Confidence amongst the Scousentologists is at an all-time high with their mighty fourth placed finish and Herr Clop at the helm. With the added bonus of Europe, it'll be interesting to see how they fare with more games and less rest during the week.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
As a RAWK Goes Into Meltdown fan of 7 years, I heartily endorse this event or product.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
As a RAWK Goes Into Meltdown fan of 7 years, I heartily endorse this event or product.
I've been a RAWK Goes Into Meltdown fan since 1652. I have to say I'm ashamed that we've let a reprobate like @Snowjoe take charge of the thread. Back in my day, his sort of character would be nowhere near the forum, let alone the the thread. Now, the lads over at Red And White Kop, have a thread about RedCafe and that's a thread we can all be proud off. Proper posting. Not like this shower of shite. I envy them.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I've been a RAWK Goes Into Meltdown fan since 1652. I have to say I'm ashamed that we've let a reprobate like @Snowjoe take charge of the thread. Back in my day, his sort of character would be nowhere near the forum, let alone the the thread. Now, the lads over at Red And White Kop, have a thread about RedCafe and that's a thread we can all be proud off. Proper posting. Not like this shower of shite. I envy them.
:lol:

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:

Bloody modern football - it wasn't like this when I was alive.

King Kendrick

Let's not forget perhaps the greatest passage in the book of Kopites lads. 26, 1-40

1] THEN the twenty years of plenty came to an end, and twenty years of famine set in. 21 The land was barren, and nothing flourished, and no gloty came upon the Kopites. 3] And the Kopites saw the glory of their neighbours to the east, the Devil-Worshippers, and they saw the wealth of the Philistines in the south, who were Muscovites from the house of Chav. 4] Then the Kopites suffered bitterly, and grievously did they pity themselves. 5] And the people came unto the Lord, wailing and rending their garments, which were made from shells. 6] And the Lott said, "Why are you come before me, ctying and wailing? Wherefore do you rend your garments that are made from shells?" 7] And the people cried, "Behold, 0 Lott, we suffer bitterly, like. 8] For Thou hast brought wealth upon the Philistines, and glory to the Devil-Worshippers up the mad; but in Thy anger Thou hast forsaken us Kopites, what were once blessed in Thy sight and that." 9] But the Lord replied, "IIow is it that have I have forsaken you, when I have pouted such bounty upon your heads?" 10] But the people looked about them and saw no riches, nor the shining trophies of battle. And they protested unto the Lord, "Where is this bounty then, 0 Lord, of which Thou fuchen speakest?" 11] And the Lord replied, "Yea, the bounty of the Lord is as the rain, that is drained into the sands of the desert. For it is all gone on the likes of Bruno Cheyrou." 12] But the people wept, and they no longer had faith in the Lord, and banished him from their sight. 13] And the Lord went from that place, and two new Lords came from far away in the West. 14] And the new Lords said that They would lead the people to salvation. 15] Then the people bent over before them, and were overjoyed, and they raised their voices in praise, saying, "We're proper sorted now, la. We're gonna win the league." 16] Now it had come to pass in this time that they greatly exalted the prophet Raphael, who was their leader. 17] For under his rule they fought a battle of many nations, and in the land of Lud they strove against the Berlusconians. 18] And lo, though they were almost destroyed, they fought back and vanquished the enemy, thanks to Stevie G. 19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth. 21] When they saw that the might of the Kopites was nigh restored, all the tribes trembled. 22] But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: he was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. 23] Then Raphael became as a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions. 24] And he squandered the wealth of the people on lame and useless servants. 25] For he brought to their camp men such as El Zhar and Ngog, Degen and Bar-Ragan. And he brought Yossi the Israelite, who had settled west of the land of Ham; and Babel, in whose name men built a tower. 26] And he brought many, many more. 27] And soon Raphael feared to venture forth, lest he be vanquished, but exhorted his servants only to defend the camp. 28] Then all the tribes came to loathe the Kopites, because they were so boring. 291 So the people came before the two Lords and said, "Why don't Ye giz some ackers to Raphael, that he may bring further glory to the people?' 301 And the Lords replied, "Behold, we have given him millions and millions of shekels. But in his madness, he spent it on Glen the son of John, and Aquilani the Roman. And lo, he squandered it on Josetni. Now the bounty of the Lords is gone, for he hath spunked it on absolute garbage." 311 But the people were not satisfied, and they wrote screeds of righteous indignation, and kept saying things about 'net spend'. 32] So the Lords cast out Raphael, and sent for the prophet Roy, renowned for his steady hand and his outstretched arm and his good relations with the press. 33] But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves. 34] For they were blind to his madness, seeing only his triumph against the 13erlusconians years before. 35] And Roy was an old man, and the Kopites lost countless battles. 36] And the people went berserk, and threatened to come into the house of the Lords and do Them harm. 371 And it came to pass that They were skint, and soon the moneylenders drove Them from the temple. 38] And so yet another Lord came among the Kopites, and he sacrificed Roy and sent for the old King who had lead the Kopites a full score years before. 39] Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la. We're gonna win the league." 40] And them was laughter across the land.

s/o to plech

SteveJ

Scout
:lol: Best post ever.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Let's not forget perhaps the greatest passage in the book of Kopites lads. 26, 1-40

1] THEN the twenty years of plenty came to an end, and twenty years of famine set in. 21 The land was barren, and nothing flourished, and no gloty came upon the Kopites. 3] And the Kopites saw the glory of their neighbours to the east, the Devil-Worshippers, and they saw the wealth of the Philistines in the south, who were Muscovites from the house of Chav. 4] Then the Kopites suffered bitterly, and grievously did they pity themselves. 5] And the people came unto the Lord, wailing and rending their garments, which were made from shells. 6] And the Lott said, "Why are you come before me, ctying and wailing? Wherefore do you rend your garments that are made from shells?" 7] And the people cried, "Behold, 0 Lott, we suffer bitterly, like. 8] For Thou hast brought wealth upon the Philistines, and glory to the Devil-Worshippers up the mad; but in Thy anger Thou hast forsaken us Kopites, what were once blessed in Thy sight and that." 9] But the Lord replied, "IIow is it that have I have forsaken you, when I have pouted such bounty upon your heads?" 10] But the people looked about them and saw no riches, nor the shining trophies of battle. And they protested unto the Lord, "Where is this bounty then, 0 Lord, of which Thou fuchen speakest?" 11] And the Lord replied, "Yea, the bounty of the Lord is as the rain, that is drained into the sands of the desert. For it is all gone on the likes of Bruno Cheyrou." 12] But the people wept, and they no longer had faith in the Lord, and banished him from their sight. 13] And the Lord went from that place, and two new Lords came from far away in the West. 14] And the new Lords said that They would lead the people to salvation. 15] Then the people bent over before them, and were overjoyed, and they raised their voices in praise, saying, "We're proper sorted now, la. We're gonna win the league." 16] Now it had come to pass in this time that they greatly exalted the prophet Raphael, who was their leader. 17] For under his rule they fought a battle of many nations, and in the land of Lud they strove against the Berlusconians. 18] And lo, though they were almost destroyed, they fought back and vanquished the enemy, thanks to Stevie G. 19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth. 21] When they saw that the might of the Kopites was nigh restored, all the tribes trembled. 22] But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: he was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. 23] Then Raphael became as a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions. 24] And he squandered the wealth of the people on lame and useless servants. 25] For he brought to their camp men such as El Zhar and Ngog, Degen and Bar-Ragan. And he brought Yossi the Israelite, who had settled west of the land of Ham; and Babel, in whose name men built a tower. 26] And he brought many, many more. 27] And soon Raphael feared to venture forth, lest he be vanquished, but exhorted his servants only to defend the camp. 28] Then all the tribes came to loathe the Kopites, because they were so boring. 291 So the people came before the two Lords and said, "Why don't Ye giz some ackers to Raphael, that he may bring further glory to the people?' 301 And the Lords replied, "Behold, we have given him millions and millions of shekels. But in his madness, he spent it on Glen the son of John, and Aquilani the Roman. And lo, he squandered it on Josetni. Now the bounty of the Lords is gone, for he hath spunked it on absolute garbage." 311 But the people were not satisfied, and they wrote screeds of righteous indignation, and kept saying things about 'net spend'. 32] So the Lords cast out Raphael, and sent for the prophet Roy, renowned for his steady hand and his outstretched arm and his good relations with the press. 33] But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves. 34] For they were blind to his madness, seeing only his triumph against the 13erlusconians years before. 35] And Roy was an old man, and the Kopites lost countless battles. 36] And the people went berserk, and threatened to come into the house of the Lords and do Them harm. 371 And it came to pass that They were skint, and soon the moneylenders drove Them from the temple. 38] And so yet another Lord came among the Kopites, and he sacrificed Roy and sent for the old King who had lead the Kopites a full score years before. 39] Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la. We're gonna win the league." 40] And them was laughter across the land.

s/o to plech
Oh my god....

spwd

Can someone summarise, because I'm not reading all that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.