RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
A hard worker, intelligent, a burst of pace, desire, good close control, goals.
Checks stats:
3 goals in 15 premier league games for pool.
Well I guess it's "goals", but hardly something to praise a striker for.

About Danny Ings.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I wanted Klopp in 2014. Now glad it didn't happen. I despise him. Reminds me of van Gaal. Plays one type of football which is effective if other teams refuse to dig in and defend. When that happens, it's always the fault of someone other than the manager who couldn't foresee a team in the PL not wanting to lose and being willing to play whatever way was neccessary to get a result.

"Cheering for challenges". Yeah, when you're in a relegation scrap that's exactly what you want. Commitment, not fancy ticki taka/gegenpressing/whatever.

Fridge chutney

@12OunceEpilogue , @haram

I was agreeing with this part (tongue in cheek) "...can have something to wank themselves silly over."

Reading the Alexis transfer thread, there was lots of wanking going on. Understandably so.

The rest of the post is deluded nonsense, like most of what is spouted about us there. Jose's signings have been mostly excellent (even Mhiki arguably, who helped us get Alexis in the end).

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
@12OunceEpilogue , @haram

I was agreeing with this part (tongue in cheek) "...can have something to wank themselves silly over."

Reading the Alexis transfer thread, there was lots of wanking going on. Understandably so.

The rest of the post is deluded nonsense, like most of what is spouted about us there. Jose's signings have been mostly excellent (even Mhiki arguably, who helped us get Alexis in the end).
Absolutely, and I wanked with the very best of them over Sanchez!

I should have made it clear I wasn't registering my disagreement with you, rather my disbelief at the 'long may it continue' stuff over on RAWK when a continuation of current events would leave us with a few trophies and them with sweet feck all.

Fridge chutney

They're not all deluded. This is the response from one balanced poster to claims Sanchez is getting half a million pounds per week:

Outrageous but then they can afford it can't they? I think there wage to turnover is around 45 percent last time I check, the lowest in the entire league (we are around 70 percent i think).
To which the response was:
You're looking at ridiculously out of date data

spwd

From their little man thread.

Quote from: Linudden on August 19, 2017, 02:16:53 PM
Don't know why they're allowed to keep signing players for such obsene amounts when they've got such debt.

Shite sport, shite club, shite manager. They deserve to be forcefully relegated to the Championship for financial cheating.

Reply :You are trying hard to be featured on Red Cafe aren't you

Swansea :lol:

Re: JM6 - The Nick Berry of the European Super Cup
« Reply #2440 on: August 19, 2017, 10:05:13 AM »

So Swansea lose their best player. If Jose can't beat this lot...

Fridge chutney

They probably just go on the windup knowing that they'll be featured here. They can't believe all the nonsense they write.

Fridge chutney

And what on earth is the little man thread? I kept looking for their United thread and realised that it was actually called little man.

U99ted

Checks stats:
3 goals in 15 premier league games for pool.
Well I guess it's "goals", but hardly something to praise a striker for.

About Danny Ings.
I genuinely had no idea he was still alive or playing for them. Could've sworn he was linked to us at one point. Got to be one of the worst signings of all time.

GeorgieBoy

Was just thinking when was the last big money signing they made that turned out a success? I'd argue Ferdinand? Maybe potato head can't remember how much they paid for him?
2004 is when this guy last thinks we made a successful big money signing. Does make sense in fairness considering we've not really won anything of note since then...

Liverpool 2:3 West Bromwich (FA Cup)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Very
Average
Reds
Don't know what's worse, our defence, or VAR

Both need fecked off sharpish.

Abysmal defending. van Dijk has made zero difference to how shite we are at defending. Southampton have shafted us big tie with that fee. £75000000
An absolute shambles theres a reason why we have won 1 trophy in like 10 years.
Here's about the time in Rodgers reign that we'd get shouts for a defensive coach.
fecking pathetic. Absolutely fecking pathetic. The fact that we have 140 million in the bank and aren't fecking arsed doing anything until the summer can feck off as well. Raging.
all that on the first page alone.

montpelier

this (probably) long since banned from RAWK chap is taking it well on the twitter, :lol:
Watch the top reds saying "We've only lost 2 games in 20, calm down" feck off, I want us to at least win a fecking cup. We are fecking trophyless in 6 years you cnuts
(at least it's a fecking quote you cnuts)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
See the way I see it, in the long run everyone is dead. Please just someone end my misery tonight. I am anyway gonna die due to a failed heart. I give up on this life. I cant take it anymore.

montpelier

Now this is interesting - it would seem that PoP has established that there is an optimum level of possession % level at which Liverpool are close to unbeatable.

(between 60% & 65% I think it is)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Great improvement in the 2h. We scored and kept a clean sheet, hopefully start of the big things coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.