RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They're always on the brink of greatness.

When they pushed us close in 2009, that was supposed to be the catalyst for them to drive on. The pain would motivate them and all that bollocks. Result? That team achieved feck all.

Same again in 2014 after the Gerrard slip. SAS would fire them to glory. Result? Suarez left like a hot snot.

It'll be the same this time. Klopp will bring them up the hill to the mythical table of glory and shit metaphors. Like feck he will.

The petition against Ramos is still going strong:

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-...ramos-for-intentionally-hurting-mohamed-salah

Now approaching 375,000 signatures. :lol:

Some no-mark Z-list ex-Brookside actor even offered out Ramos to a fight:

Subsequently his Wikipedia page was vandalised. :lol:
Pretty sure he managed Harchester United. Dream Team was amazing.

montpelier

grumpy Rawkite says
As for Karius, well, yeah , he did feck up. He is human and makes mistakes. Consistently. ...and in typical RAWK fashion, Babuyagu called it a fancy name and we all overlooked. Deal with this now.
but SouthAmerica's Foremost GK Performance Analyst is not having it
I really shouldn't respond to this, but I will.

If you don't know something, and I do, and then I impart that knowledge on you, then it isn't me "giving it a fancy name". It is me filling a gap in your knowledge. Balls that don't spin/rotate in the air are called knuckleballs. It's a widely accepted term across all sports. Just because you personally don't know that doesn't make it less true. fecking google it. If you get "About 1,260,000 results" then it's safe to say I haven't just given it a fancy name.

If you were born in a different era, you would be walking around with your feet all fecked up pointing at others saying "Look at those dickheads with their shoes. What a bunch of fecking twats"

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian comments said:
So many people defending Ramos, that piece of filth, purely because they are anti-LFC. YouTube is full of videos of his atrocities, but it's OK apparently to do it against Liverpool.
Well, he can cross Egypt off his list of holiday destinations.
Bootle as well.

clarkydaz

Irrational.

This Salah outrage reminds me of the Suarez world cup bite, they were convinced it wasn't a bite/he was set up

They are the most predictable group of people I can think of. Outrage this, injustice that, like clockwork
Exactly, whilst the real issues like the Suarez racism, hooliganism, throwing bricks at the City coach gets brushed under the carpet.

"European footballing royalty" :lol:

I can't take this guy seriously after his meltdown when the best Liverpool team in ages were Mourinho'ed:

Interesting the full original video of that has been taken down by RedMenTV :lol::lol:

We may not have had the best season but its always glorious to see Liverpool fans coming crashing back down to earth. Or not, in this case.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

1974_Fergie_Time

I think the guy moving about near the top (behind the man with the invisible telescope) is the same guy that is next to the one with glasses in the Crystanbul gif.

When i read posts on Rawk i always think that fat guy in the centre is that Andy Allerton

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Aldridge has made some embarrassed apologies since. Hard to believe he couldn't work it out though, bearing in mind the symbol has wording on there too which makes it obvious!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Happy to oblige this very defiant Dipper! :D

Now it's about fear

The non stop threads about karius and the champions league final is a direct consequence from the relief from
That particular fear

And yes you can Quote me on that redcafe readers

Taking the piss out of our 'chin up' thread like we should be ashamed of being positive haha you pathetic c*nts

Ban

So basically they're all reading redcafe.
After they lost in a CL final.
And they call us obsessed.
Oh irony, sweet irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.