RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They're going to bang on about this for years. Last time I looked at Rawk they were still whining about that penalty we got against Spurs in our 5-2 comeback win.
To be fair, I'm still raging about the two footed lunge that Gerrard got away with on Veron at Anfield back in 2001. Didn't even get booked :mad:

Flytan

I'm still trying to see how Ramos' tackle was dirty lol. I mean if Salah is worth a billion dollars for his shoulder for a month how much is Luke Shaw's weight issues worth since the PSV game?

RoyH1

Christ, they are the most deluded people on the planet. It's no wonder that flat earth group I'm in is a scouse one.
The head of my wife's anti-vaccer group is from Liverpool so there must be something in the water there.

Nick7

They all genuinely think the Judo association tweet, it was just them using it for good publicity and marketing ffs :lol:

MUFC OK

Love how they cite quotes as though reading from a piece of football related legislation. What a load of intangible hot air this petition is based on. No rules were broken so they resort to 'the spirit of the game'. There is actual legislation on what is within the spirit of the game and two players jostling for the ball certainly is, whereas throwing a punch etc is not.

The absolute hypocrisy though as you can bet your life they would simply laugh it off if it was Ronaldo who had been injured in a Madrid loss. They are the worst.

montpelier

OK - I did think, that at the finish, Ramos might have opportunistically had a pull at & fell on his arm. But, have they not noticed Salah has actually hurt the other arm.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just to point out some difference here, that is dragging someone down by pulling them off balance with their arm.

Salah was different because he pins the arm, trips him, then rotates his body towards and underneath him to control his fall - thus Salah has no control over his landing. This is why one is a normal thing - the other is actual techniques you learn in martial arts that I dubious someone just stumbles into and that both MMA trainers and European Judo Union have spoken out about in a similar way.

Btw, it's also a technique in Aikido to break an arm, used against people holding a weapon. You pin the arm so they have no mobility with it to use the weapon and then rotate them into the ground with your weight landing on that arm. The aim is to disarm them with the impact of the fall driving their head and shoulder in the ground, or by immobilizing that arm and potentially breaking it. Steven Segal was a big Aikido practitioner - we should have an Under Siege marathon to see if he did any of this to feck up Tommy Lee Jones

There is a tutorial on how exactly to do it on youtube - for those reading who want to be Champions League winning defenders one day.
Seriously, BabyYogi is a fecking clown. He thinks he knows about everything. And people lap it up because he writes huge posts without actually saying very much at all. Typical cult mentalists.

GeorgieBoy

Seriously, BabyYogi is a fecking clown. He thinks he knows about everything. And people lap it up because he writes huge posts without actually saying very much at all. Typical cult mentalists.
That guy is mental. That he actually believes Ramos' challenge had some sort of underlying, well thought out MMA move behind it is astounding...

Paxi

That guy is mental. That he actually believes Ramos' challenge had some sort of underlying, well thought out MMA move behind it is astounding...
Yeah it's unbelievable, really, that anyone would actually think that, let alone believe it. :houllier:

Ah well feck 'em, more fun for us. :lol:

Paxi

Sergio 'D'arce Choke' Ramos. Dana White is licking his lips.

montpelier

ooh, I've got something we could do a little revisit on for comparative purpose

Any chance the FA can also give Nani a 5 match ban for being a cry baby?

It was a bad tackle, get over it.
I'm sorry, but my four year old brother is more of a man than this guy is. What a absolute fecking tart
Nani says
"It is the second time he injured me. Before, he put me out of the game for two months. He always tackles like that."
leading RAWK to suggest
Third time lucky next season?
and then having considered the subtle nuances of the matter
Shut up you c*nt.

montpelier

and just getting in before before they disappear it
Shut. The. feck. Up.

And the press, just stop it already. You've lost, there will be no ban no matter how many crap stories are written up.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
BabuYagu, PoP, Andy Allerton...that place is full of people who seem to be running parody accounts. Fortunately or unfortunately, they are not parody.

Trizy

Was driving to work this morning and remembered how hilariously they lost the final. Big smile on my face to say the least. :)

Eleven-Eighteen

Scousers on Twitter would have you believe everything happening in the footballing world is a result of Klopp and Pool making it to the CL finals.

Beating Liverpool next season is going to feel extra special. Would have been nice to have Fellaini elbowing a Milner and Henderson, but oh well...

Dansk

Karius and Ramos both receiving death threats from LFC fans. Not talking about Twitter nonsense, either--the Ramos family is receiving phone messages and have had to change their numbers. Does this actually happen with any other English club? I know there are cases from South America and Italy and such, but I don't remember City, United, Chelsea or Arsenal fans sending death threats to players when things don't go their way. I'll be glad to be corrected if there are instances I haven't heard of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.