RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
4 European Cups for Ramos whilst Liverpool haven't won a single trophy.

Yep. Definitely, swings in roundabouts.

SER19

Great to see Liverpool’s ridiculous paranoia recognised on the European stage. Funny how it only took one game for the likes of Ramos to think they’re absurd.

John Keiler

:lol: Just saw this. Don't ever go to Bootle.
About 20 years ago I worked as a trainer for Allied Domecq and the Mons in Bootle was one of their 'Wacky Warehouse' pubs that I was in charge of. In the days before SatNav I got lost and stopped at the local police station for directions. You could not get into the building and questions were answered at the front door via CCTV. The whole building was covered in barbed wire and metal shutters. You got the idea that it was an area somewhat under siege.

On turning up at the pub I wandered into the place and was immediately asked by the guy behind the bar 'Is that your car mate?' It was a Supra Mk3 and on saying yes it was, he replied 'keep your eye on that or it'll be gone'. I asked for the manager to introduce myself and he came out and I swear to God he had a facial scar from his eye down across his cheek to his chin and I thought 'Where the f****** hell have I landed?' The manager was actually a very nice chap and the scar was from his time as a manager in Glasgow - he thought the looked helped him keep the Bootle locals in line :)

I was honestly the roughest place I have ever had to visit [the Aintree Arms is close], and I had to visit Jewson in Openshaw which looked like Stalag 15 from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.