RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Obviously United's success before another's failures, but I would honestly die a happy man if I never see Liverpool win the Premiership.

1974_Fergie_Time

Went a little bit through the thread to find this link about Rafa's rant.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/4777377/jose-rejects-rafas-complaints

And this gem about it...
Haha

Be amazing if Jose did won it with us within next two seasons and they are still waiting
Remember in the 70's & 80's if they went 1-0 in front they'd spend the next 15 mins
passing the ball around at the back then gave it to Ray Clemence or Bruce Grobbelaar
frustrating the opposition but since the backpass rule was changed they have never won it

flappyjay

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=241351.0;nowap

This complete gem from 2009 always makes me smile. They are never more deluded than when they actually don't have a complete shit team. We're seeing it now but back in 09 it was off the scale.

Read some of the comments :lol: we won the league that season and won 2 more out of the following 4 seasons until "bacon face" retired. They still haven't won it until this day.
Thank you for this, great entertainment

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

This complete gem from 2009 always makes me smile. They are never more deluded than when they actually don't have a complete shit team. We're seeing it now but back in 09 it was off the scale.

Read some of the comments :lol: we won the league that season and won 2 more out of the following 4 seasons until "bacon face" retired. They still haven't won it until this day.
Even if we don’t win feck all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is feck all you can do about it.

:lol:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Haha

Be amazing if Jose did won it with us within next two seasons and they are still waiting
Remember in the 70's & 80's if they went 1-0 in front they'd spend the next 15 mins
passing the ball around at the back then gave it to Ray Clemence or Bruce Grobbelaar
frustrating the opposition but since the backpass rule was changed they have never won it
That's another one to add to the list of things that happened or changed since the last time they won the league.

Have memories only of their 80's squad, to be correct late 80's but from what I've seen and read they have always been the pragmatic team who often just scrape through and got the result they needed. Entertaining football and flair were never associated with them. Funny thing is that more pragmatic approach is probably what is preventing them so far under Klopp.

If Jose manages to get the title massive suicide will be hilarious barring their optimism and undeniable facht we will go only down once Ferguson retires.

The Purley King

Found this hiding towards the end of that thread:
"Put it this way - I'd rather be a Liverpool fan for the next decade than a United one."

Whoops :)

Also this:
"Great post mate, my sentiments exactly. My sister works in an office half full of mancs and she said they are shitting themselves. Its there for all to see, Liverpool f.c. are back bigtime."

We upgraded from mate, to wife, to half an office!!

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Did they celebrate their 10000 days without a league title on rawk?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
That's another one to add to the list of things that happened or changed since the last time they won the league.

Have memories only of their 80's squad, to be correct late 80's but from what I've seen and read they have always been the pragmatic team who often just scrape through and got the result they needed. Entertaining football and flair were never associated with them. Funny thing is that more pragmatic approach is probably what is preventing them so far under Klopp.

If Jose manages to get the title massive suicide will be hilarious barring their optimism and undeniable facht we will go only down once Ferguson retires.
Their late 80's side with Aldridge, Barnes, Beardsley and Houghton was a very attacking side. Played extremely good football and used to win by 3 or 4 goals most games.

United had a brilliant 3-3 with them at Anfield coming back from 3-1 down with ten men. Gordon Strachan scored and did a cigar smoking celebration in front of the Kop. If RAWK had existed back then it would have melted down good and proper.

Trizy

So to survive on RAWK you need to post a deluded dreamy pie in the sky fantasy whilst doing your best to fit in bacon face, taggart or whisky nose in as many sentences as you can?

Challenge accepted.
At least it's a challenge. On BlueMoon all you gotta do is reply "rag" to any non City related post.

Green_Red

Oh, this...thing?
Delusion of such monumental proportions. Written by someone with some real mental issues.

A lot of the posts on that site almost seem like they're the same writer under different names. As if theres about 5 la's just filling in fake posts, because surely most Liverpool fans' optimism has been well and truly extinguished by now.

The bloke that does the videos on redmentv, has to be him. I swear most of the posts on there are him.

Sad cnut sitting at home fondling his balls in his stevie me slippers!

Inter Yer Nan

Haha

Yet their fans always claim they played better football than any other team ever. "Better than the Brazilian's" they say. Totally delusional.

Inter Yer Nan

Found this hiding towards the end of that thread:
"Put it this way - I'd rather be a Liverpool fan for the next decade than a United one."

Whoops :)

Also this:
"Great post mate, my sentiments exactly. My sister works in an office half full of mancs and she said they are shitting themselves. Its there for all to see, Liverpool f.c. are back bigtime."

We upgraded from mate, to wife, to half an office!!
It's funny because I know loads of United fans and I don't know one personally who's actually labored any kind of fear for Liverpool in the last 20 years. Not one single one and I know a lot of pessimists yet these RAWK posters know loads personally that have always forecasted their dominance? It just doesn't add up. Maybe they are fueling Liverpool fans and love watching the delusion?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Their late 80's side with Aldridge, Barnes, Beardsley and Houghton was a very attacking side. Played extremely good football and used to win by 3 or 4 goals most games.
That pragmatism was more mark of Paisley Liverpool from what I've read. For some reason, I never associated "flair" or "attacking" with them, but you're right.

United had a brilliant 3-3 with them at Anfield coming back from 3-1 down with ten men. Gordon Strachan scored and did a cigar smoking celebration in front of the Kop. If RAWK had existed back then it would have melted down good and proper.
2 goals from Robson also, tackles flying everywhere... Shame indeed but it wasn't even possible as internet went global after their last title. :smirk:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Melts go into Meltdown

alsabi

Ederson 'ran into Mané's foot' in much the same way Ivanovic and Chiellini 'fell into Suarez's mouth'.

Irrational.

Here are some pre-match quotes, to contrast what will follow at FT :)

They were so bullish, bless ‘em.

Really looking forward to this game, there's likely going to be goals galore considering the attacking prowess and relative defensive weakness on show at both ends of the pitch.

Now that I've said that, it'll probably finish 0-0, which I'd be happy with.
City have looked a bit ponderous at times so far this season and i think Klopp has the measure of Guardiola. His team's tend to play into our hands and I think we'll counter the shit out of them. 2-1 Liverpool, M&S scoring the goals, following which we'll be talked up as rightful title contenders.
Reckon this will be a lot like when Chelsea went there last season. City were generally on top and had a lot of the ball but then got absolutely killed on the counter in the last half an hour. I can see Mane and Salah doing the same here, especially if Otamendi plays as he's a liability.

3-1 to us.
Think this will be goals galore. 3-4 to the reds of course.
Phil to score the winner off the bench from a free-kick. You heard it here first.
Big, early test this. In recent years we've had the better of them and if both teams play to their full potential we will prevail. But being a red these days affords no room for complacency.

0-3
We're going to win this.
Come on Redmen!!!
4-0
Target Walker the walking red card

Loves fouling players and getting involved in petulant little off the ball shite

Hope its Mane up against him as he won't like having to deal with Manes pace and determination
Hopefully our intensity and power can bully, dominate and disrupt them in midfield. Teams are going to learn that a back three is suicide against our front three and today may be another demonstration of it. Klavan is a better CB than Danilo.

4-1 Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.