RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

Warlord

Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't really expect much of a meltdown even if we go out. We're still in a strong position domestically and have a squad which can rotate for the EL.

It'd still be a disappointment of course. Not much of a trophy defense.
Don't be fecking daft. We're European champions. This thread is tragic, months have passed by with nothing to post about because we've won every game.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Don't be fecking daft. We're European champions. This thread is tragic, months have passed by with nothing to post about because we've won every game.
Not every game.

JPB

It's going to be hilarious when Leicester beat you on Boxing Day. They'll only be 5 points behind you with half a season left to play.

You're not winning the league mate. Liverpool don't win Premier League titles. First Gerrard fecked you over and now you're hero Brendan is going mess it up for you.:lol: It's written in the stars. You know it yourself. That slip was divine intervention. Brendan's going to destroy you're biggest dream.

Reactions: SteveJ

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
It's going to be hilarious when Leicester beat you on Boxing Day. They'll only be 5 points behind you with half a season left to play.

You're not winning the league mate. Liverpool don't win Premier League titles. First Gerrard fecked you over and now you're hero Brendan is going mess it up for you.:lol: It's written in the stars. You know it yourself. That slip was divine intervention. Brendan's going to destroy you're biggest dream.
Bloody hell.. All those broken dreams through the years have built a fear in me, that you might be right. If it happens, god forbid, the Cafe will be a happy place for a change :D

Warlord

Supports
Liverpool

Leicester have to beat Man City first. We'll see about that. And yes we are going to win the title :)

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
:nono: This time it's for real my friend. Nobody have lost the title with this kind of lead.
Warlord keep it on the low down. We’ve been hear before. I will only be publicly saying we won the league when it’s mathematically assured. Not when there is 66Pts to play for with a 8pt lead

Reactions: SteveJ

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Pub life:
RAWK said:
My mate was an Elvis tribute act and did a gig in there for Micky Quinn and a load of relatives of his. One put a line of coke on top of his speaker & snorted it off while he was singing Suspicious Minds.

Rene Borg

Supports
Liverpool
What are you talking about? You gave up a 10 point lead last season. :lol:
Liverpool never had a 10 point lead. They had a 7 point lead with City a game in hand. So they really only have up a 4 point lead.

mu4c_20le

EFL Cup
feck Villa, all those celebrations are cringe
embarrasing el mohamady celebration
must be nice for him th o look forward to seeing that in the championship next year
Totally embarrassing.

For Villa. Imagine our senior players playing Villa’s kids and then celebrating like arseholes.

My other half doesn’t watch Football. She asked if Villa celebrating like that is because they aren’t they used to winning.
Villa are being shit. Celebrating like that have some decorum. Hope they get relegated. That kodja can't score against anyone his own age.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Liverpool never had a 10 point lead. They had a 7 point lead with City a game in hand. So they really only have up a 4 point lead.
No.. We had a 10 point lead with a game in hand to City.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Off the back of those comments, I watched the clips of the goals, expecting some sort of over-the-top NFL endzone dances.

They're all just normal celebrations?

Doesn't really matter how old the opposition is, it's not down to Aston Villa to protect their feelings or something. A goal is a goal, and each one is putting them closer to a cup semi final.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bunch of fans who’ve probably never been anfield crying at a team having the audacity to celebrate. :lol:

SER19

Liverpool fans will hold a burning rage for kodija for years, foaming at the mouth next time they meet in a way only they can.... Swearing to avenge the time he..... Celebrated a goal

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Liverpool fans will hold a burning rage for kodija for years, foaming at the mouth next time they meet in a way only they can.... Swearing to avenge the time he..... Celebrated a goal
"Shake harder, boy!"

SteveW

:lol:

montpelier

That boxer chap was clearly a man at peace with the World and with himself isn't it?

Or had just realised it still is nearly 30 years.

Jibberjabber

Supports
Liverpool
What are you talking about? You gave up a 10 point lead last season. :lol:
we had a 10 point lead but City had a game in hand which made it 7, then we lost to City which made it 4, pretty sure that's how it went..

JPB

we had a 10 point lead but City had a game in hand which made it 7, then we lost to City which made it 4, pretty sure that's how it went..
Yeah, you lost to City. You fecking blew it. We know.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
:lol:

Are the plastic fans already crawling out of the woodwork.
They’ve been crawling out steadily for the last couple of years. Haven’t heard a peep out of them for years. Now my social media is full of them giving me shit. And it’s done with real hatred too in the name of banter. I just wish I’d given them as stick when United were on top. If there’s one thing that guts me it’s not that Liverpool will win the league- that was inevitable eventually, it’s that I didn’t give them any shit when United were dominant and now I’ve missed my chance.

Josh 76

They’ve been crawling out steadily for the last couple of years. Haven’t heard a peep out of them for years. Now my social media is full of them giving me shit. And it’s done with real hatred too in the name of banter. I just wish I’d given them as stick when United were on top. If there’s one thing that guts me it’s not that Liverpool will win the league- that was inevitable eventually, it’s that I didn’t give them any shit when United were dominant and now I’ve missed my chance.
It's hard to keep giving shit for 25 years. Gets boring

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I really wanna see the math behind this reasoning.

I'd love for them to beat City at the Etihad, can't see it happening though.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I really wanna see the math behind this reasoning.
In fairness it was true on Dec 10 when he posted it. Regardless, it’s still a slightly insane post..

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
In fairness it was true on Dec 10 when he posted it. Regardless, it’s still a slightly insane post..
Ah fair enough then, didn't check the date.

I dunno, recent history doesn't favour us but we haven't had this much of a lead before. Hard to see us feck it up this time if can enter the latter part of the season with a ~10 point lead. I'm still a lot more afraid from City than Leicester, so I really hope they can get a draw this weekend.

Anyway, this is not the topic for actual discussion.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Ah fair enough then, didn't check the date.

I dunno, recent history doesn't favour us but we haven't had this much of a lead before. Hard to see us feck it up this time if can enter the latter part of the season with a ~10 point lead. I'm still a lot more afraid from City than Leicester, so I really hope they can get a draw this weekend.

Anyway, this is not the topic for actual discussion.
Aye. I would be utterly stunned if anyone wins the league this year other than Liverpool, but yeah, the only realistic challengers you have are City - and to call them realistic this year is a stretch. They definitely have the quality but their situation this year is more or less beyond recovery in my eyes.

ExecutionerWasp001

I would be utterly stunned if anyone wins the league this year other than Liverpool, but yeah, the only realistic challengers you have are City - and to call them realistic this year is a stretch. They definitely have the quality but their situation this year is more or less beyond recovery in my eyes.
The odds are massively in their favour it must be said. They are though the masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory so there is always hope. City are going to fall away more & more over the season so can't be relied upon to challenge. Leicester are our best hope. They will be playing a lot less games than Liverpool. Rogers would also love to put 1 over on his old club & deny them the prize they crave the most.

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
The odds are massively in their favour it must be said. They are though the masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory so there is always hope. City are going to fall away more & more over the season so can't be relied upon to challenge. Leicester are our best hope. They will be playing a lot less games than Liverpool. Rogers would also love to put 1 over on his old club & deny them the prize they crave the most.
Don’t think we will have many more games than Leicester now given they have a 2 legged league cup game now.

biggest threat is still Man City who can goes on 18 winning run if they can find their form. I would be okay with Leicester besting Man City but would prefer the draw