RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
We met a better team. Simple as that. Next game!
Question you have to ask is Bournemouth getting shalacked next Saturday at Anfield?
Arsenal may have been unbeaten in 2004 but they only achieved 90 points. TWELVE DRAWS ( sorry for the shouty text!! )
We're on a different level.
Yep, I'd much rather win virtually all our games and lose one or two than draw a third of our games.
I wouldn’t want to be in the way when we click in the next few games but the true beasting is 100% getting given to Atlético.
We do take some time to get back into rhythm after a break, but hopefully the loss will be the jolt to the system needed. Get angry again.

Carolina Red

Staff
Still it will be all for nought as the papers seem to be pushing for a cancellation of the league and it being voided due to covid 19. Cannot remember another club getting so much shit thrown at them for having the temerity for being the best team. feck the media.
He just went full Donald.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The Liverpool Way said:
They've had a break like what Clop wanted now its time to close it out except they've all gone to shit. Poor attitude? Probably. If its tired minds and legs then the club should have foreseen the workload and bought to compliment OR Clop should be rotating more so fringe players are ready to hit the ground running.

mu4c_20le

Cant believe many are blaming the ref.
The ref should never hold a whistle again.
Absolutely nothing went for us tonight. feck all. The ref was a c*nt, the bounce of the ball was a c*nt, c*nts all around.
That ref

Wow

Literally everything. As big a homer performance as you’ll ever see
Piss take of a ref performance. Won’t be mentioned though.
That is the most comprehensively we've been fecked over by a referee for a lung time. Utter disgrace.

SteveJ

Scout
TLW said:
Billy Gilmour looks like he could have been a Chimney Sweep back in Victorian London

No Idea For Nickname

Jurgen will get them back against Bournemouth

Midfield needs to be sorted - Milner and OX in - Strength and power against Bournemouth

Then it's all or nothing against Atletico
snot desperate at all..... I’m 52 years old and it’s been 30 years, we’ve not won it yet! We all know that anything can happen in football. Let’s all celebrate AFTER we get those wins and not before.
Who thought a Manchester City would drop so many points in the 1st half of the season? What’s to say we don’t in the 2nd half of the season.
Not wishing it but can’t celebrate until it’s won!
So we're going to lose 6 more league games and Man City going to win all of theirs? Because that's what they need. Put a bet on that then you could win an awful lot of money.
It’s a shit cup anyway
We could be looking forward to feck all by next week or so
We need to come back from winter break now. Concentration levels are poor.

No Idea For Nickname

Can we swerve the constant long balls and crosses please and switch it up?
Absolutely, we're so predictable at the moment.
Treble over .
Klopp didn't want it, 11 in the shirt didn't seem to want it either. Not sure why he hates domestic cup competitions, but it's obvious he does.
No doubt about it, we going to need 2 very big performances in the next 2 games. Bournemouth scrapping for their life and a Simeone class in bricking up the goal follows that. Needs to shake this negative funk and damn quick.

Oh and totally unrelated but Kavanagh is a Tw@t. He was bloody rubbish for Everton and gave nothing to us tonight. VAR can f&%k right off
Because the whole squad isnt big enough or good enough to compete flat out for 4 trophies like city can.

Simple priorities.

Still a massive double available to us this season.
we have a lot of players going through a phase of bad form at the same time here. Our front 3 look disjointed, fabinho is all over the shops. Virgil doesn’t look himself. Full backs look run down to the group and making silly decisions.
and long may it continue..

No Idea For Nickname

Have they just believed their own hype

NBC have an advert where Liverpool were being lauded as Invincible that was shown on a loop before the Watford game

Records I couldn't give feck

Win the league

How can we go from looking class against everyone to limping against Chelsea and Watford?
Fabinho thread been locked because he's had shite game..?
That was depressingly shite.

Chelsea did a pressing job on us early on, we looked incapable of beating it, and we never recovered.

That we made that c*nt Barkley look good was the stuff of nightmares.
Thought Lovren played shite all night and was definitely to blame for their goals. We should sell him and hopefully he will never play in another Liverpool shirt again.
We are knackered,I first noticed it at the wolves home game, basic mistakes, hanging on towards the end of games, or game management as some called it, fatigue is killing us and throw in an injury and this is what happens, I can’t think of a good display after that wolves game, worrying
We had a 2 week break? We were 22 points ahead. Should have prioritized the cups now.

SteveJ

Scout
Easter ruined.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Can’t go unbeaten in the league, out both cups poor Liverpool, can’t all be as good as us.

No Idea For Nickname

Ref was toxic but we have to expect that from a manc.

In a few weeks time we will be league and European champions again and nobody will give a hoot about this game.
People need to stop saying it's three losses out of 4. It's not the same team - tonight we had SIX different players! Therefore mostly second string. Had we started full strength we should have won that
Mental team selection. Just can't wrap my head around it.
I don't get it either. That's the team we should have put out against Watford plus Lovren. Then have the first team for tonight.
I don't know why we've been prioritizing pointless league games over the chance to win a trophy.
We have a real chance of winning the league and retaining the CL. Yet you come on here and it feels as if the Owl is back in charge and we are battling relegation.
A few things aren't working right now and we don't quite have our groove. My sense is we will hit form on Saturday and be well ready for Atletico.
The FA cup is a nice cup to win but a distant third to the League and CL.
This side is a victim of its own high standard.

No Idea For Nickname

We need City's luck with the draws for that to happen. Anyway as I say, lets improve our squad further then maybe he will show more ambition to go for the FA Cup. But I don't blame him for it this time.
City luck in cups has been ridiculous

That domestic treble last season was ludicrous and swansea were robbed against them
Fair point on tiredness some of our lads have played a lot of games . I’m just fuming we’ve devalued the FA cup again
We haven’t don’t shit - the FA cup has devalued itself
It’s a bullshit competition terribly run by a bullshit organization who have provided no reason to value it or try and win it but nostalgia
Sums it up. The replays, the schedule, all of it is a farce.

Wenger won it 3 times in 4 years, and nobody gave a single fck.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Can I just say, shame on the Premier league teams for letting a team with ox and bloody milner in midfield potentially win the prem.

No Idea For Nickname

It's over when we win 4 games.
We don't have to win all of them, just get twelve more points.
The 22 points clear shout is boring as feck. I want to watch my team play football, we arent doing that. I don't buy that Klopp isnt arsed about the FA Cup, yes it isnt as high priority wise as the League or CL but he still played Mane, Fabinho, same back 4 with the exception of Arnold. Mane who has arguably been our most dangerous attacker. So feck off with that shit.

Oh and if we dont do Bournemouth at home. We are in the shit.
Well done on winning the worst post on RAWK so far in 2020. It even beats all the shit ones I post.
Chelsea played a weakened team and won
Only because they had to. We didn’t

No Idea For Nickname

It then becomes harder and harder to regain. Hence we need to quickly get on top in the next game and then the crowd can lift the players.
a big 4-0 to Bournemouth and a 3-1 drubbing of athshitico would go long way of lifting everyone
What's the more important fixture now - Bournemouth or Atletico?
Atletico. By miles. We'll win this league one way or another by may.
Bournemouth as we need to get back to winning ways. If we play well then the Atletico game becomes much easier but if we struggle then this will carry on into the next game.
Atlerico without question.

We will get the 12 points required by the end of the season.

diarm

If Liverpool manage to lose out on the title from here, I'm voting that nipper from Donegal for Taoiseach at the next election.

No Idea For Nickname

The reason they don't want to win FA cup
The FA have been caught between “tradition” and “modernisation”. There is no better example of it than the presentation of the FA cup itself at Wembley. They wanted to keep the tradition of the captain climbing the stairs up to the royal box and lifting the trophy there, but they also decided to go for the modern way of presenting the trophy whereby every one else gets their medal before the skipper who then lifts the cup. There isn’t enough room on that balcony to do that, everyone wants to be stood in the middle to have a hold of the cup. So you’re left with the ridiculous image of the captain having to squeeze past everyone to get his medal, cup and then lift it.

Either do it the old way, or let them do it on the pitch where there’s space and everyone can see it.

big rons sovereign

So the ref is an anti Scouse manc? The ref who was rubbish for Everton?
The same ref who booked Luke Shaw for being fouled and kicked in the back?
The same ref who booked Fred for handballing it with his knee?
They really are mental.
Even if they do win the league (they will) I hope it goes right down to the wire and in the most underwhelming way like when city won in 2014.

Sad Chris

Even if they do win the league (they will) I hope it goes right down to the wire and in the most underwhelming way like when city won in 2014.
Just assuming they‘ll win it, I‘d prefer it to be a match day when City drop points while Liverpool don‘t have a game themselves.

No Idea For Nickname

The old children's song come's into my mind "Three wheels on our wagon and we're still rollin' along"!
Bossed by fat fwank and an 18 year old. Made Ross Barkeley look like Brazilian Ronaldo.
Referee didn't help but we caused our problems really.
Mentality midgets at the moment.
I'm not one to overreact but I'd wack £100m to Dortmund for Sancho and teach him to play as a no.10.

Sign Werner too. And play 4 out of the 5. Selling Origi and Shaqiri.

As I said I'm not one to overreact.
Couldn't watch the game so i avoided the result as much as i can until my Chelsea supporting brother spoiled it for me, probably for the best....
Must be strange having to call your brother c*nt.

I feels for ye

Pagh Wraith

On Chelsea:

Gotta get the "John Terry, Terry, he missed from 12 yards you see. He missed the last penalty, John Terry, Terry!" Going when the flat cap, Brexit loving racist pricks turn up at Anfield.
They've won the right to lose to City at a later stage in the cup; well done
Shockingly bad club, with terrible fans.

I really miss my youth when this lot were a yo-yo team best known for the depths of depravity amongst their support.
These are still bitter Gerrard never joined them, aren't they? How many times did that song get an airing.
Fair enough if they don't like Chelsea but these just sound incredibly bitter and small time.

No Idea For Nickname

and now, something copmletely different... about United (yes, I am bored)
Amazing how Utd fans have already managed to convince themselves that Bruno Fernandes is not only the best midfielder in the premier league, but also one of the best players in the premier league as well.
Standard fare with this lot. It's always been the same. As far back as I can remember, new signing at OT get labelled ''best in the world''. No mention of them being the best while at their previous club, but suddenly ''the best'' as soon as they walk through the door at OT.
Di Maria had a good start to his United career and look how that ended up. It's fine for them to be excited about a new signing who has had a decent couple of games but lets give him a while longer before he is proclaimed as the new Scholes/Veron hybrid - oh, it's too late for that.
To be fair Fernandes is a big improvement on their absolutely fecking shocking midfield.
It's the Emperor's New Clothes so far, I'm seeing nothing more than a neat and tidy player that wouldn't look out of place at Everton or Southampton. But hey have you SEEN his penalties!? I dont blame them desperately willing him to be World Class after what went before him.
Accounts show Manchester United will likely have to sell to buy big this summer

"Biggest club in the world"
they will get £150m for Pogba......
Yeah, but that's £50m for United and £100m for Mino Raiola.
I find their fan base absolutely embrassing, got a mate who supports them texting me about us losing to Watford. Not realising how fecking shit his team is and that they also lost away at Watford lolo.

I guess when your managed by Ole and one of your highlights of the season is beating Brugge 5-0 any time Liverpool losing is probably a victory
The feck are this lot celebrating our first loss in the league in feckin' February?

They also can't run with the previous bullshit I've heard of them being the only team to take points off us. Well now it's you and Watford you feckin' dingbats.
Given that they needed dodgy reffing to get a draw and Watford actually deserved to win, they are officially less than Watford.
The reaction to our loss just shows how much us running away with the league is getting to them all. It's fecking killing them.
They are just doing what we have been doing to them for the last god knows how long. Hopefully we have our 20 odd years ...
Where would these be without dubious VAR calls? Seems every week they get a nonsense decision as well as their customary penalty
Watford were better than them for large parts of the game.

Out with the wife last night, met some match going Mancs, oh the delusion is strong with these lot. They played some superb football v Bruges, Bruno is the bestestest ever, why do people doubt Ole, they're BACK and will be challenging us in a year or so.
The Ref crew for the Manc derby this weekend.

Referee: Mike Dean.
Assistants: Darren Cann, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor.
VAR: Andre Marriner.
Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.
Was in a bar in central Manchester this afternoon. Loads of Red Mancs in retro United shirts watching the game. The lack of emotion or support was astonishing. Hardly a shout or a complaint, or a cheer. They hardly complained about the goal that was disallowed. They were all hipsters who think it is trendy to watch the ballgame in the teams colours. Like something from Cheers.
(Next bar we went in to watch the Manchester City game was even quieter despite being more people - not a city shirt in evidence watching the big screens.) football is a fashion statement up there. And red Mancs outnumber the oilers
You'd need to go in the pubs in Salford, Eccles and Trafford to find real Manc fans, the lot in the centre will be the luvvies who have moved into those shitty tower blocks that have popped up all over the show. As for City fans, more chance of finding rocking horse shit.
I was surprised by the lack of interest invested in the games despite the bars being rammed with people watching. Mind you, the city centre seemed full of people off their heads on spice and other drugs. Incredible how many were wandering around shouting at themselves and staggering across roads at three in the afternoon.
Olé just said in his Sky press conference that Wayne Rooney makes 10 year olds and 80 year olds happy....
THE DIRTY BOLLOCKS THAT'S DISGUSTING

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK said:
Standard fare with this lot. It's always been the same. As far back as I can remember, new signing at OT get labelled ''best in the world''.
My sides are killing me, what with all this irony.

prateik

I have been a little busy so havent followed the news about the cup XI.. any reason why Klopp didnt go full strength against Chelsea? No CL match next.. the league is in the bag.... They would have been favorites for the cup had they gone full strength..

No Idea For Nickname

I don't watch United at all, the few highlights of seen of Martial have impressed me, but they're few and far between me seeing any. Can I get a bile free response on just how good he is from someone who watches or have seen him regularly. Is he truly in the bracket of players considered in the the top echelon of players minus those top two? I understand he's young, just where does he fit in. Cheers
Borini with pace.

Also he is 24. That's Lingard young.
Nah he's pretty rubbish on the whole. He's one of those players that spends his entire career with everyone talking about his 'potential' whilst never actually living up to it.

French Nicklas Bendtner.
I can understand why they're so giddy over Bruno. He can convert penalties, which at Man Utd makes you a 30 goal/season player.
Unbelievable deluded these idiots.
Seen one United fan saying Fernandes has "lifted the club off it's knees". The hyperbole is ridiculous.
That's ironic because it's the media that now on their knees when it comes to Man Utd, if you know what I mean.
bruno looks very good. maybe mostly bc Pereira and Lingard had been getting his minutes before and they aren't even footballers
It's like playign coed football, and scoring a hat-trick against a side who has 2 lads and 3 lasses in the side.
From what I have seen, Fernandes is head and shoulders above the rest of them, not really surprising as they are shite, looks a decent player. Wouldn't get near our side though.

Harry Maguire on the other hand is £85 million of dogshit
Yep, seen a few of their exes likening him to Cantona or the effect of this signing being potentially similar to that of Cantona.

Gullible loons. Give it a few months..
What? He'll turn into an utter c*nt and assault a fan for calling him names?
They- "do what we want!"

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I've come to terms with closed door games to finish the season. If they postpone the season it's a case of when does it resume? What's to say the situation will be any better come April?

Teams that would be massively fecked off in the Premier League if the season got null and voided:

Us.
Leicester
United
Chelsea

Teams who could still make a European spot.

Teams who would have been promoted.

That's just in England.

Yes fans can all laugh and say to cancel it now to stop us winning the title but at the end of the day only City and the mid table clubs have nothing left to play for. And people want to stay indoors for a month with no sport to watch? Surely they'd rather see closed doors football to keep them occupied?
It wouldn't be null and voided. Whatever the standings were in the last game before it would be the final standings. Only the doom mongers seem to think this will feck us.
One issue that hasn't been raised with shifting the calendar is contracts. If a player's deal expires in June and the season is still on July how will that work, because I guarantee some players with a chance to move on a free would be reluctant to continue playing. At the same time, I could see poorer lower league clubs looking to release players during that time. Similarly, if a player is due a pay raise as of July 1st, will some clubs want that postponed or deferred if they are still playing this season

Arses are twitching