RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

Judas

Open to offers
That final quote is actually quite interesting regarding player contracts, not something I've thought about or seen many people mention. Don't expect to read thought provoking posts coming out of RAWK.

montpelier

This has the potential to be absolutely glorious.

BORIS, DO SOMETHING!!!!

Crustanoid

Probable course of action:

Coronavirus increases, and everything gets shut down, including the PL.
After statements that the league is cancelled, Liverpool fans start crying to the media and PL and they get given a one-off trophy for being leaders after x number of games but not quite winning it.
History doesn't count this. Liverpool's wait goes on.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
And if/when Atletico (see, no letter "H" in the name) scores at any time, and I find posts from rawk here before FT, I will report that person and demand a ban! Because it will jinx Atletico (without letter "H") and Liverpool will score.
I ain't kidding.

Maybe a little bit.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
And if/when Atletico (see, no letter "H" in the name) scores at any time, and I find posts from rawk here before FT, I will report that person and demand a ban! Because it will jinx Atletico (without letter "H") and Liverpool will score.
I ain't kidding.

Maybe a little bit.
:D :D :D

No Idea For Nickname

YAWN rings out anyway we are stillt he Champions of Europe lets remember. Full whistle goes.
What a way to go out. Should have won this game 5-0 instead we let in 2 completely avoidable goals. What a waste
Ah well! Guess we'll have to 'settle' for winning the League.

Saying that we go through if Alisson is in goal is a truism.

Shows how important a truly world class goalie is at this level.

Chin up Reds - we are still boss!
The league was always the target this season and that will do for me.
sure dear..

No Idea For Nickname

XG 3.52 vs 1.18.. FFS
What an utter shambles , fecked over again by a stupid keeper error that changed the entire game for us.
We just got Atletico’d.

Ah well. Dust ourselves down and move on. CL will probably get cancelled anyway.
Just pray we get the chance to win the league now.
A tale of 2 goalkeepers
Kariuesque performance by Adrian
Absolute fecking shocker from Adrian

Absolutely fuming at that undone everything
Burst myself with rage at the refereeing before their second, but the goalie. The goalie. Ah well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I guess Adrian will be the next one to be bullied out of the club?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Tourniquet's on, veins are a popping, just need those tears to have a sweet OD on.

No Idea For Nickname

Amazing effort absolutely fecked over by calamity keeping
I'm so angry right now. Unavoidable. Adrian is like Karius and you can't win feck all with him in goal. Thank feck Allison has been fit most of the season otherwise we would have about 20 points less
Hugely disappointing. Knocked out at the first hurdle in the last 16 by a team that are shite let’s be honest.
Gutted. Was buzzing for Bobby and then the mistake changed the game completely. At least I’ll get to see my team win the league
Wonder if Simeone will still be running down the touchline next week when the whole competition is suspended.
Just got to hold your hand up and say we weren't good enough. Deserve to go out over the 120 mins.
uh,oh

The Irish Connection

Ah yes. feck off you scouse bastarrds! Michael Owen talking nonsense that they’re the best team in Europe, definitely not now, beaten twice by a team struggling for a champions league spot, hammered by Watford, scraped past Barcelona last year.

No Idea For Nickname

We battered them, It's a shame we're out because of two feck ups.
On to the League.
The best team lost. Good performance overall. We didn't take our chances. They did. Oblak was the best player on the pitch tonight.
Unlucky reds, great performance, just didn't take our chances. Onwards and upwards, winning the next 2 is far more important.
Hopefully we prevent Everton from having a shot on target on Monday as they'll score from pretty much every one of them if they do.
Ah well we cant have everything. Team were unplayable bar one. Let's wrap the league up and look onto next season!
Excellent performance by EVERY outfield player.
Shame the crowd dropped off so significantly but I felt that stomach blow just sitting here...Imagine running, fighting all night just to see 3 terrible goals go in...
Great performance by the outfield players,the less said about the muppet in goal the better.
Hopefully he gets the Karius treatment in the summer and is sent 2,000 miles away.