RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We go again chaps. We go again.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Look how empty the stadium is
the city end is bare!!
Second string/shite keeper has a stormer against us, no surprise there.

Encouraging considering how shite we have looked in pre season. Gini took us to Madrid so he’s forgiven.
Was watching it with the sound off because Hoddle is a prick. What was cryarseola arguing with Hendo over.
He really is a cry arse when he can’t buy it thinks we should all bow down in front of his method
Hoddle is the King of waffle. Drones on and on.
Losing this will set us up nicely for the season.
There will be fecking fire and thunder when it counts, when real trophies are at stake.
I expect us to beat them in both games in the league this season.
Negatives: lack of clinical finishing, silly defensive errors at times (expected at this stage), no one headbutted Bernardo Silva.

Positives: Keita looked very good. Bobby and Mo showed lots of quality. We had Pep rattled - they don't like playing us.
One thing to add, feck putting the ball out sportingly when we please these. They don’t do it, so neither should we. Shit stain of a team they are and feck their dickhead manager too.
We'll have them this season- we were on top there for a good hour, just didn't fall our way again. This millimeter luck they keep having won't last.

Guardiola and their team looked spent by the end
We battered them second half, pep and city really get rattled by us don’t they! What is it about us that winds them up so much? Celebrating like it’s the CL, bunch of weirdos, having won the league I’m baffled at why they are so insecure and how we get under their skin.

Loads of positives there, looking forward to the season now!
Second half was good, but it would've been better if Henderson punched Guardiola is his mouth
and the winner is:
This takes the shine off the UCL glory a little bit. A little part of me died today after that penalty shootout drama. Also Mo missed too many sitters. We should drop him for the next game and start Shaqiri.

Last edited:

montpelier

Ah yes that, :lol: :lol:.

We were just happy to settle for a 0-0 as it got our toughest fixture out of the way and kept us top of the league. In hindsight, that was a mistake.

montpelier

RAWK Posting Training Module #1: Picking an area where they can be got at & we are not at all vulnerable,
Example 1: Manc's really silly accent
It was all there today,

Mentaliteh
Physicaliteh
Technical abiliteh
Pashun
Squad harmoneh
Example 2: If you're even thicker than that
To be fair to Leicester Fans, it wouldn't take them long to count their league wins.
#2 And Always Remember to Watch the Game
Ball should have been kicked out of play for their 4th and still haven't seen a decent replay for their 3rd. Is he deffo on?
Yeah miles on to be fair

Last edited:

montpelier

Let's have that sweary one again, because there's a 3 part explanation forthcoming.

The fecking c*nts are gonna be above us in the league already
I’m sorry for the over reaction and I know it’s a long season, but I live in a world where fans of other clubs will this result as a victory against Liverpool, it’s a constant battle.
is this a serious comment?
Yes it is, I know it’s one game, but we need to keep above these c*nts all season, keep them down below us as long as we can
somewhat disappointingly, turns out he's pissed, :(
Tell the lads I work with who support “Anyone but Liverpool” and will use anything to slag us off with, you could say I’m overreacting, but I am drinking red wine followed by vodka, emotions are taking over.

Last edited:

montpelier

RAWK Posting Training Module #3 - Spot & Take Your Opportunities For a Mention Of:

If this genuinely makes you take to the drink, it might be time to seek professional help. Not even joking. Who cares what anyone says or thinks.. We're European Champions.
Did you miss the fact we are European champions for the 6th time?? Lay off the ale lad.
Tell em 6 times and smile.
If you have a total of six fingers,raise them and smile.

Easiest thing in the world.

Last edited:

meamth

Notwithstanding the scoreline, quite a few really good signs

AWB the anti-Trent in attack. When we play if those two ever touch the universe will end.

Pogba, moody and listless as ever, only springs into action at 4-0 for the opportunity to pad his stats, starts calling for the ball and waving his arms about angrily.

General midfield: championship level.

Captain Beefheart: Seems somehow even slower in red, and 100% with terrible header placement. Clearly worth just more than VVD Yoshida, just about.

Luke ate all the pies: huffing after 10 mins. Not seen after 20.

The crowd: From exuberant to groaning in 15 mins, then ecstatic certain title winners on a quick double against the run of play. This lot will be ripping everyone new ones before Sept is out.

Shaping up to be another excellent season
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's B Rubble

Young gent at the front sniffing his fingers, what's with that?! Oh yeah, the scent of disappointment
I just thinking how maybe he just had a good taint scratch and wanted to survey the spoils of his fingers travels. Licks his lips too, must’ve been exotic.

peridigm

It's been a few week since we saw this
The guy in front row wearing glasses must be watching it on a stream or needed a moment to process what had happened.
The guy top row just to the right of the guy wearing gray must be a cardboard cutout. He doesn't even flinch.

Winrar

I just thinking how maybe he just had a good taint scratch and wanted to survey the spoils of his fingers travels. Licks his lips too, must’ve been exotic.
I swear I can see that gif all day and still find something I didn't notice for years.

montpelier