RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

big rons sovereign

I see llama head has been crying about the penalty. The big debate seems to be whether or not it was a dive whilst completely ignoring how many dives they got away with over the last season. Plus being gifted a champions League inside 30 seconds.
None of that counts though, as the real reason it was given is that all fans/ players/managers and officials are envious of their wonderful club.....

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Messi wins award
What a sham!! How does Messi win??
Ahhhhhhh no
Oh feck off
Predictable. A load of crap, but predictable.
He had to get something.
Hopefully the guys at L'Equipe will make it right at the Ballon D'or
Wait, this isn't the Ballon D'or. WTF have I been watching!
what a joke booooooooooooooooooooo
He is awesome to be fair.
So? Doesn't mean he has to win something every year, especially when other players have been more consistent.
He's scored 54 goals in 58 games, that's pretty consistent
How many the champions league final?
Exactly. Divock should have won the award.
Poor decision for football, had a chance to break the Barca /Madrid love in.
Did you see how many Madrid players got into the world 11??
Rubbish.

They couldn't have Liverpool winning everything
He can't even speak a d'england for fecks sake.
Can’t wait for Brexit to get rid of him.
Well hopefully VVD wins the real big individual prize later this year.

They do love their favourite two little twats though...
Leo has been an absolute joy to watch over the years, but 18/19 belonged to Virgil
Awesome Kloppo won. BS that Messi (who lost the battle against VVD) won. CIFA. Corrupto...
Worst host ever seen. Sound of everytime she speaks. Too much to bear omfg.
Messi where is your European Cup you and you crap team are broken at the hands of the Mighty European Champions
The big guys walks up, shakes his hand, leans forward and whispers in his ear...An-field..............
Must say it is pretty brutal for Man City to have zero representation in the award winners. Likes of Aguero, David Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne and Sterling ... literally diddly squat. While likes of fecking Modric, Marcelo and Ramos are in team of the year for achieving nothing.
As far as the team of the year goes - it's voted for by the players, hence the always odd results. Manchester City are at the end of the day, a small club, so no huge surprise they don't register much when it comes to votes like this.
Which of those gets in ahead of the team? Pretty harsh Hazard is in there but not Salah or Mane.
Worst part is people keep talking about how many goals Messi scored when La Liga isn't even half as competitive as the Premier League, and Messi did feck all for Argentina this year. I didn't think I'd be this gutted for Virgil. Not supposed to care about this. On the other hand, maybe this will motivate the team to win the league and get more clean sheets. Let's GOOOOOOO!!
Reality is, if they could have given goalie and manager awards to Madrid or Barca they would. Its embarrassing after such a shit season that they have so many in the eleven.
Jeez people in here need to chill.

There is nothing outrageous about Lionel Messi winning an award for being the best player in the world.

It’s all subjective and a shame for all of our guys not to win but we go again.

When we’ve won 38 from 38 there will be no doubt.

No Idea For Nickname

Just thinking of how Virgil feels coming back on that plane when the other two guys are bringing home their trophies and he's not got his. (Actually, I hope he doesn't care as much as I think he does).

Personally think Cristiano Ronaldo would've been a better shout than Messi for this year's best. He won with his country this year and Serie A is a shit-tonne harder to win than that tinpot league Messi plays in.
Yep, he really helped Juve take that final step to the top of the Italian league.
Marcelo as the best LB in the world just invalidates the whole thing. A complete and total joke.
Yup. Him and Ramos in that team is an absolute joke!

Plus the kip of the scruffy c*nt with his trainers on.
Some tit voted for Harry Kane
It was Harry Kane.
Yeah, am sure... Captains are allowed to vote and he's England captain.

Oh, my bad....It was the Guyana captain who voted for him. Surely some dodgy post-colonial hocus pocus going on there.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Don’t want to generalise, but Liverpool fans have a sense the world is against them, don’t they? Of course Sporting fans can be even worse, but at least we know we are shit honestly.

Martialfc

I was Born in Liverpool and raised as a united fan.
I still live in Liverpool and have a scouse accent. Its curse to grow up living in Liverpool and support united. I’ve received death threats just for supporting united. They truly are the worst fans in the world. I’ve grown up with them and trust me they are vile in every sense.

It’s been bearable to get by when we were partly successful but these days it’s horrendous. Every day is a struggle with all my mates being Liverpool fans and I’m the odd one out. I went to a school with 1500 pupils and i was the only united fan. Trust me you don’t realise how bad they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Stone

This lot have been good for about a year and a half and already it's like it's fecking doomsday when they don't win every little thing. It's going to be brutal for these entitled wankers when they fall back to being a mediocre side again after getting a small taste of the big leagues. I can't wait.

big rons sovereign

I still live in Liverpool and have a scouse accent. Its curse to grow up living in Liverpool and support united. I’ve received death threats just for supporting united. They truly are the worst fans in the world. I’ve grown up with them and trust me they are vile in every sense.

It’s been bearable to get by when we were partly successful but these days it’s horrendous. Every day is a struggle with all my mates being Liverpool fans and I’m the odd one out. I went to a school with 1500 pupils and i was the only united fan. Trust me you don’t realise how bad they are.
I grew up in the 80s surrounded by glory hunting vermin. I feel your pain. I remember how bad they were then, I'm not looking forward them winning the league.
I notice they've started referring to themselves as the ' unbearables' like being a pack of delusional and monotonous bellsniffs is a badge of honour

Reactions: 12OunceEpilogue

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Such tarts :lol: They're terrible losers but when they win they're another galaxy of bad.

I grew up in the 80s surrounded by glory hunting vermin. I feel your pain. I remember how bad they were then, I'm not looking forward them winning the league.
I notice they've started referring to themselves as the ' unbearables' like being a pack of delusional and monotonous bellsniffs is a badge of honour
The obvious trouble is whining from a position of inferiority, when Liverpool are a fine team in the mix to win top trophies and we're nowhere, is never going to be a good look for us. The 'unbearables' thing is designed to rub our noses in it and is very effective, but I do think there's a misunderstanding on their part of exactly why fans all across the country are chilled to the bone at the thought of them winning anything. I may be a touch biased here but their sickening mawkishness and non-stop whinging about corruption at the FA and in the media when things go against them is on another level to anything else in English football, so how they expect other fanbases to think they're anything but total twats when they give it large after a big win is puzzling to say the least.

As I said though pointing any of this out makes a United fan come across as incredibly bitter, so I'll stop now :lol:

big rons sovereign

Such tarts :lol: They're terrible losers but when they win they're another galaxy of bad.

The obvious trouble is whining from a position of inferiority, when Liverpool are a fine team in the mix to win top trophies and we're nowhere, is never going to be a good look for us. The 'unbearables' thing is designed to rub our noses in it and is very effective, but I do think there's a misunderstanding on their part of exactly why fans all across the country are chilled to the bone at the thought of them winning anything. I may be a touch biased here but their sickening mawkishness and non-stop whinging about corruption at the FA and in the media when things go against them is on another level to anything else in English football, so how they expect other fanbases to think they're anything but total twats when they give it large after a big win is puzzling to say the least.

As I said though pointing any of this out makes a United fan come across as incredibly bitter, so I'll stop now :lol:
It's not bitter, in much the same way as being sick of next doors dog constantly yapping isn't bitter.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I've lived in Liverpool and so have plenty of scouse mates. They're top lads, but when it comes to football they're incredibly delusional, self righteous and arrogant, and after just a couple of seasons of being good think they're God's gift to football, acting as though they've been this way all their lives. They also think every single one of their players is the best in the world.

Stookie

Nurse bell end

I can imagine if the ones I know are anything to go by. Never heard a peep out of some of them for years, some I didn’t even know were Liverpool fans- one lad claiming he didn’t like football and was just into rugby league! all of a sudden they’ve turned into absolutely insufferable arseholes. I just wish I’d given them more stick when I had the chance.

Martialfc

I can imagine if the ones I know are anything to go by. Never heard a peep out of some of them for years, some I didn’t even know were Liverpool fans- one lad claiming he didn’t like football and was just into rugby league! all of a sudden they’ve turned into absolutely insufferable arseholes. I just wish I’d given them more stick when I had the chance.
The worst is when they slag off their own players like Henderson on a regular basis and then the next week they are singing his praises saying he’s a champions league winning captain. At least when I slag off uniteds players I stand by the fact they are terrible. I’m yet to be proved wrong on the players I’ve said aren’t good for our club.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Heysel still hasn’t happened on RAWK’s timeline.

Quote from: Sons of pioneerS on Yesterday at 09:46:48 PM
Yep. They hated us because we were everything they thought they should have been but weren't. They were green with envy and the envy turned to hatred as our success continued.

United became despised not just by us, but by most of the country because of their horrible 'fans' who went around the country smashing small towns up. Our dislike of them wasn't so much about the football, basically because they were embarrassing shite.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yawn, it's the legend of 'Liverpool broke Barca' again...
RAWK said:
One of my Catalan friend's now only likes Basketball.

Byrkije

Supports
Liverpool FC
already it's like it's fecking doomsday when they don't win every little thing.
Not at all strange or a sign of entitlement. It's simply what 30 years in the desert does to you. We fear the happy days will be over any minute.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Excellent point. Could’ve ripped my Liverpool supporting mates a new one so often but just didn’t care about it at the time. On other side of the coin they’re absolutely obsessed with us and always have been.

fergiesarmy1

Heysel still hasn’t happened on RAWK’s timeline.
Jesus, they are in their own warped time zone aren’t they. So the fact they got all of English football clubs banned for 5 years doesn’t even register with them. Every year going to anfield in the 80s was running a gauntlet and even their police were in on it. They would march you back to slime street if you were on the train but abandon you half way. Scousers would come from all directions near Stanley park with their infamous knives and the same from the underground stations near slime street station.

These are some of the reasons I’d still prefer city to win the league, went to Maine road more times than anfield and it was never that sort of disgusting behaviour. There were incidents but no one used knives like them.

United58

On the other side of the coin they’re absolutely obsessed with us and always have been.
That's something that's always been the case with them, United fans hate Liverpool but Liverpool are obsessed with United, even last season when Liverpool were were winning every week I had a college lecturer constantly ripping in to me over José and United, he was warped in his obsession and it's always the case with them, it's mad

SteveJ

Scout
Jesus H. Benitez. :(
RAWK said:
United v Liverpool Match Preview
Then, one glorious Spring Day, a footballing lesson was dished out at Castle Greyskull. Just five minutes later, a long punt forward by Martin Skrtel hung in the Manchester air and with Fernando Torres approaching, the usually calm and authoritative Nemanja Vidic started shaking like a shitting dog. He completely misjudged the flight of the ball, was then outmuscled by Torres and finally took an air swipe at the ball allowing El Nino to move in on Van der Sar and slot home a cool finish before running off towards the corner flag to remind the Old Trafford faithful just how many times we had been Champions of Europe.
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343781.0

Red Stone

There should be plenty of vitriol from that cesspool today about how great they are and how shite we are and how the universe is against them once again.

No Idea For Nickname

Don't beat Tottenham in next match, down to 4 points clear, get beat by City, 1 point clear. Both results that could easily happen, which is why it is right to be cautiously optimistic and not too excited about being 8 points clear after 8/38.

That being said, it's actually a good result at our most difficult ground when we're not at our best and without Salah. And we didn't drop points against Norwich or whoever like a certain other team. Still obviously looking fantastic.
Take the point and move the feck on. We had all the usual nonsense going on today, awful decisions, dodgy as feck refereeing and a below average performance from ourselves yet we come away with a point and finished the much stronger side. We aren't going to win every week and as shit as they currently are they were always going to raise their game for us today, it's their biggest fixture of the season.
That James boy needs some talking to. He is an utter embarrassment.
Boy who cried wolf.

He’ll suffer a serious injury at some point and nobody will bat an eyelid. And if it’s a hamstring, that’s his whole career done.

No Idea For Nickname

Atkinson booking Fabinho and then not Rojo for the same thing afterwards sums everything up.
Criticise the performance all you like, but we were a competent referee away from winning a difficult away match relatively comfortably. United did absolutely nothing.

He should have booked Young as well a few minutes later. Probably the most one sided refereeing performance since the Tottenham game at Anfield in 2018.
Ref was absolutely scandalous.

So is playing Henderson right midfield.
Disgraceful from the ref. That should have been 0-1 really.
When was the last time we dropped points to a bottom half side? Famous sorta-vuctory for Owle.
They're absolute dogshit and we showed them too much respect. But on the back of an international break and given the VAR nonsense that went against us, rescuing a point there is massive.
Atkinson was atrocious. I'm inclined to call his performance very fecking dodgy. It was that bad.
Terrible display. Had we been anything like we can be we would’ve battered them.

Take a point under the circumstances. Sad to see the team that invented attacking football reduced to that 11 men behind the ball desperation.

Hopefully they go down
God, we were so bad.

But at least we didnt lose. That would have been fecking awful.
We only turned up for the last 10 mins. Very frustrating performance and given the performance one point is the deserved outcome.

But the ref was a disgrace. Absolute c*nt of a performance, can’t remember such a biased performance in a long time.
Eh, I'd have taken it before the game
Wouldn't have taken it before the game. Definitely would have done after watching 85 minutes of us doing nothing.

No Idea For Nickname

We did not play well
We can not play well every game
International breaks can make you lose your rhythm
We were missing Salah
A point is acceptable at United Away
We will not have many more difficult games than that in the league
If we lose the league it will not be because of this
We are six points ahead
Breathe
City will wallop these
They won’t try in that game though.
Everybody thought City would wallop a shite Norwich side as well. Wolves at home and out of form? 0-2.

Shit happens, we aren't going to win every week. We are six clear and have been to Chelsea and Utd.
This is what mediocre teams can do - raise there game against us.

Next week they will be back to their usual self.

And so will we.
The sooner the league allow the refs to review their own decisions, the better.
The sooner the league gets rid of incompetent refs and Fergie bribes the better.
Henderson pretty much calling Atkinson out there. He was polite about it, but pretty much said he was giving them all kinds of free-kicks but then wouldn't give us the same for similar tackles.

The fecking grids on Neville, Keane and shitcoat. fecking gutted.

SteveJ

Scout
'Halloween ruined.'

Stookie

Nurse bell end
They really are an average side that is riding its luck. If a really poor United side can put a dent in their run then other teams can as well if they try.

hn4manunited

This Liverpool team have been lucky in the recent few games to pick up wins. Not saying it’s entirely based on luck, they did definitely put themselves in the position to gain some of those results but they are definitely not running away with the league.

I have to say we did get a lot of calls in our favor today.

The_Midfielder

This Liverpool team have been lucky in the recent few games to pick up wins. Not saying it’s entirely based on luck, they did definitely put themselves in the position to gain some of those results but they are definitely not running away with the league.

I have to say we did get a lot of calls in our favor today.
Did we ? Fabinho should have been red carded ..

SteveJ

Scout
TLW said:
Ole looks like a 12 year old that has been smoking meth for a year
Rice Crispie
Julia Ferrington interviewing the hobbit was spew worthy. Made out like they were Brazil 70. Saying the whole ground thought they’d won it and what a performance they put in. Never heard the Toilet so loud before she said.
Emotionally speaking, I'm just happy to get this fecking abomination of a fixture out of the way.
Horrible place, horrible gang of game-raising, time-wasting, head-injury-faking typhooncunts. Don't hesitate to feck right off.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s encouraging to see how much our rivals are beginning to hate Daniel James.