George gets it right again.
Singing myself horse in the pub!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The guy rising up from a one man elevator in the middle

The guy on the left making some sort of racist imitation of an Asian

And no one is looking after the guy next to the green jacket who is clearly having a stroke.

lewwoo

The guy rising up from a one man elevator in the middle

The guy on the left making some sort of racist imitation of an Asian

And no one is looking after the guy next to the green jacket who is clearly having a stroke.
I think he is having a stroke but not the medical kind! The guy to his front left notices something fly past his leg and quickly looks behind at him.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Only one more game until we reach the absolute low point. I'm interested to see how it will happen, but I don't dare to distrust this chart.
The chart is brilliant but after 30 years. Its finally can put to rest. It is your year. I think it will be a unbeaten season as well for you lots. Sad

DBT85

It's going to be hilarious when Leicester beat you on Boxing Day. They'll only be 5 points behind you with half a season left to play.
Well that aged like a fine wine.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Who the bloody hell's that supposed to be?!? Peter Sutcliffe?

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.

redzer

Oh jesus.... How I've missed this thread.... Welcome back

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
O shots on goal v Atletico, 1 at Watford.

Pressure is off. Atletico must pay.
Let no one ever question the value of Hendo and Gomez again!
So its happened . . .
Now its about how we bounce back.
It is a pity we have to share the 18 game record with City but here's to the next new winning run.
Arsenals best game this season
422 days... PLEASE remember that! I can't even be upset. 422 days since we lost a league game!

No Idea For Nickname

This has been in the making even before the winter break, but let's use it as a wake up call.
Watford deserved that, even though Deeney should have been sent off in the first half. We were eventually going to lose at some point, but the manner in which we lost was embarrassing. A massive wake-up call re: standards slipping before Atletico
Just unexplainable really.
Let's hope our heads don't go now.
Virgil's level has dropped since being given the armband.

Everyone looked really leggy today

No Idea For Nickname

It’s been years since we won on February the 29th.
In fairness Liverpool have been playing poorly for a while now. That will be no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. As I say elsewhere, a combination of things, mostly nerves though. The close they get to winning the more anxious they get. I also think the break has had the opposite effect and it may take a few more games until they are back in the swing of it.

The timing isn't great with Chelsea, Atletic, Everton, Palace and City to come, but at least there is a huge cushion. What would be terrible would be if that cushion got eroded and Liverpool began to panic.

If Liverpool throw it all away from here we will never hear the end of it.
Can’t remember the last time we were so poor.
Shockingly poor. Have we become that predictable?
Well done on an amazing run, absolutely incredible may never be seen again

Now come back from holiday before our season is derailed.
Well that was shite. Lets get rid of the winter break shall we
At least we will have the added pressure of going unbeaten taken off of us. Focus should be on to beating Atletico, winning the games required to secure the title and then go all out in the Champions League. Onward and upward redmen.

No Idea For Nickname

Understat reckon the xG for that game was 2.73-0.20. As bad as you'll ever see us perform.
Silver lining? Imagine the first loss coming at The Etihad or Goodison, or to a dive or something. Getting beaten by a Watford team having the game of their lives is easier to take.
Two observations. First, test the whole team for coronavirus. They're acting as if they picked up some kind of plague on their "break". Second, look on the bright side. That was so bad that the game tape won't be of any use for Atletico, because they won't be able to decide which weakness to exploit.
It's bizarre that we're so obsessed with breaks, yet play terribly for weeks after we're back from them.
Alisson - Shit
Trent - Shit
Virg - Shit
Lovren - Shit
Robbo - Shit
Fab - Shit
Ox - Shit
Gini - Shit
Sadio - Shit
Bobby - Shit
Mo - Shit

There you go boys and girls, match review. Quite how you manage to single one player out after that? No idea.

No Idea For Nickname

2 losses in 3 games. By our standards that's a disaster:D
Monkey off the back.

Was probably going to happen at some point and I think it may well be good for both players and fans that it did. We're still going to win the league, and if somehow we don't, then all you'll be able to do is laugh.
Might give us a kick up the arse to go on another run
Got what we deserved unfortunately. Hopefully the kick up the arse our recent performances have pointed to being required. Still it will be all for nought as the papers seem to be pushing for a cancellation of the league and it being voided due to covid 19. Cannot remember another club getting so much shit thrown at them for having the temerity for being the best team. feck the media.
They got 10 shots off inside our area. We had 2.
Warning signs were there in the West Ham game. Now that the monkey is off our back, pressure of the unbeaten run is off. Let's just win the thing as soon as
We’ve been one-paced and complacent for weeks now, so a defeat was always coming.

A lot of passengers on the pitch today who need to take an embarrassed look at themselves.

Could do with the wakeup call before the Atletico second leg.

I’d play the kids.

No Idea For Nickname

whoosh
What's needed now? Quick list, as if you're about to nip down to Lidl.

Players need a session with the sports psychologist. They have white line fever and are clamming up.

Players need a rocket from Klopp.

Defensive structure needs attention. Many of us could see we were vulnerable and riding our luck. We weren't conceding many chances but the ones we were conceding were gilt-edged.

Pressing structure without Hendo needs to be fixed. Or, simply, we need Hendo.

Putting my neck out slightly I'd say Virgil needs a word with himself. Of all the people believing their own hype it could be him who's most in need of a pep talk. I'm not saying this to bait lots of people who will rightly point out he's gods gift to defending - he is - I just think he's dropped below his own high standards.

Klopp needs a beer.

All of this needs to happen before the next league and CL game. I couldn't give a monkeys this season about the FA cup.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Understat reckon the xG for that game was 2.73-0.20. As bad as you'll ever see us perform.
This is a funny one because I'm sure Liverpool have been massively exceeding their xG and xGA all season. It's been a freak one for them. And City have underperformed in regard to the x stats as well.

City's lead over 3rd is 7 points now, with a game in hand. That's a more realistic leader in a more realistic season.

macheda14

Cannot remember another club getting so much shit thrown at them for having the temerity for being the best team. feck the media.
Do they not remember what it was like when we were at the top? Also on the whole it’s been a Liverpool love fest this season.

No Idea For Nickname

Sadio asked Deeney to take care of his boy Sarr after the last game. Well he’s come back faster and stronger than we liked. Are any refunds acceptable?.
I think Bobby needs more of a rest than Salah. I love Bobby but his touch was really off today and he wasn't playing with the usual energy. I think Origi is a good call, he doesn't play enough games, so maybe use him a bit more get him up to speed.
City's next league game is the derby at OT and the other lot have a squeak of fourth now that Chelsea keep fecking up the chance to build a gap.

If they don't win that game, say they draw it then they need to take maximum points (30/30) from their remaining games to get to a total of 88 points whereas we just need 10/30 to secure the title with 89. Or if they beat utd then their max haul is 90 (which would include beating us) and we'd need 12/30 from our remaining fixtures to finish ahead.