RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

Lentwood

The delusion is beyond ridiculous now. Even to the poi t where they're adamant that he's on a different level to Scholes, using Erikson's failings as England manager as proof.
It's utterly mind blowing.
Funny how they don't mention Alonso in the same breath.....
Funny how they forget that their beloved Rafa played Gerrard on the right-wing most of the time

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It was all Brendan's fault:
RAWK said:
An interesting 'anatomical' backdrop to Gerrard's slip was his and Rodgers' reported chat in the New Year of 2014. Rodgers highlighted Gerrard's lack of scanning on the field to give himself more time and opportunities on the ball, hence moving him into a deep role.

You notice Gerrard scanning at least three or four times before he controls the ball and slips, which I'm sure he was doing for the countless other times preceding a glorious ping out right to Glen Johnson or whoever, but it still looks unnecessary. He definitely took his eye off the ball as an indirect result of that chat and the instructions. With the amount of space he was in, one or two scans was enough.

But without his form in the few months beforehand, which had been helped by more scanning, I seriously doubt we'd have been in the driving seat going into that Chelsea game anyway.

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:
TLW said:
Souness stood out from world class midfielders at Liverpool. Terry Mac, Ray Kennedy, Ronnie Whelan etc.

SteveJ

Scout
Liverpool Echo: 'What was your favourite individual performance for Liverpool?'

Steven Gerrard: 'In terms of an all-round performance over 90 minutes and extra time, the West Ham performance was my favourite. In fact, I'd say it was a perfect performance. It was almost like a 'wow' performance from myself, when I look back at it.'

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
OK Steve. You've definitely reached the point now where I honestly can't tell if that's parody or reality.

SteveJ

Scout
OK Steve. You've definitely reached the point now where I honestly can't tell if that's parody or reality.
Unfortunately, it's a real quote(!)

DJ Jeff said:
the only way I can tell if he's making stuff up or genuinely quoting is if Brendan Rodgers appears halfway through speaking latin
:lol:

tenpoless

The only Werner They're signing is Werner Bros, to turn their title win into a TV show with 150 episodes. First Episode : "The sacking of the Rafa".

Redcy

I thought this would be bumped since the Werner news

Anything ?
Liverpool Echo and fans trotting out the line that he’s basically a shit house, scared of competing against the best forwards in the best premier league team of all time.

taking a quote of context, about how he doesn’t feel he is good enough

DVG7

Did they have anything to say when it was shown by scientists that their magic of a field match against athletico directly lead to more cases and deaths than it would have done had they postponed it/canceled it? It’s not even hindsight that says it was a ridiculous decision to play it, we had the data at the time that suggested things like sporting events with 50,000 fans shouldn’t be going ahead.

Josh 76

The American owners were not big spenders, so with all this Covit 19 around, they are no way going to spend big. They have put a hold on the expansion of their shitty ground.
Klopp will have to sell before he can buy, which he is probably use to by now. But this time there won't be a 100m bid for Keita!

Red00012

Did they have anything to say when it was shown by scientists that their magic of a field match against athletico directly lead to more cases and deaths than it would have done had they postponed it/canceled it? It’s not even hindsight that says it was a ridiculous decision to play it, we had the data at the time that suggested things like sporting events with 50,000 fans shouldn’t be going ahead.
I’m sure court cases to prove their innocence will start soon.

crossy1686

career ending
The American owners were not big spenders, so with all this Covit 19 around, they are no way going to spend big. They have put a hold on the expansion of their shitty ground.
Klopp will have to sell before he can buy, which he is probably use to by now. But this time there won't be a 100m bid for Keita!
They done what they came to do. I'd expect them to raise their commercial revenue over the coming years but they'll sell players and look to offload the club at some point. Liverpool fans will be kicking off when they stop spending money

SteveJ

Scout
It's something I've noticed with that group of England big-names - they're extremely prone to blaming managers for their collective failures.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I’m guessing it will be full of “He ain’t that good anyway”, “Greedy cnut” and “Don’t need him we’re the bestest team in the universe” comments.
You do understand that we didn’t go in for him right? Huge meltdown knowing 19 is weeks away. Tick tock

ShinjiNinja26

You do understand that we didn’t go in for him right? Huge meltdown knowing 19 is weeks away. Tick tock

Yes I’m aware you didn’t officially bid for him but Klopp very much wanted the player according to various reports but you didn’t pursue due to financial reasons, be it the fee and/or his wage demands.
Yeah you enjoy that, the only thing anyone else is concerned about is Covid-19, most people have already written this season off anyways.

montpelier

Pajaks mate from Redmen TV has done a couple of YouTube whines about the * issue.

And he keeps calling it an asterix - and he seems to say it seriously. I can't tell whether it's an attempt to be understatedly hilarious. It really isn't obvious, honestly.

Nevertheless, much energy is now being expended on convincing everyone (and themselves) of the greatness of this Title* win.

Matst1

haha “tic toc” you do understand that when you and others like you, come on a man united forum and say things like this, you come across so insecure. Makes me laugh every time.

big rons sovereign

haha “tic toc” you do understand that when you and others like you, come on a man united forum and say things like this, you come across so insecure. Makes me laugh every time.
I vote we scrap the league and they play 'double cuppies' at Wembley.
Then we'll see who's the best.....

Hoof the ball

All the steam has been taken out of Liverpool's achievement. Even when they do win it for the first time in three decades, it'll just be like an audience clap at a local cricket club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
All the steam has been taken out of Liverpool's achievement. Even when they do win it for the first time in three decades, it'll just be like an audience clap at a local cricket club.
I think there'll be a street party, some people will tut but it won't be stopped.

ShinjiNinja26

Exactly. It’s meant to be their time to shine and the whole world sits up and takes notice that the mighty Liverpool are back on their perch! Instead their crossing the finish line with a whimper despite the points gap due to the circumstances we find ourselves in. They’ve lost the opportunity to gloat, yeah you’ve won the league for the first time in 30 years but who the feck cares?

SteveJ

Scout
Even Colin will never have heard of it.

Red00012

Ye didn’t go in for him due to financial reasons not because Klopp wasn’t interested .

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I think the tic toc is reference to his time left on here #RIP

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Pajaks mate from Redmen TV has done a couple of YouTube whines about the * issue.

And he keeps calling it an asterix - and he seems to say it seriously. I can't tell whether it's an attempt to be understatedly hilarious. It really isn't obvious, honestly.

Nevertheless, much energy is now being expended on convincing everyone (and themselves) of the greatness of this Title* win.
There was a video linked here a few weeks back where one of the RedMenTV evangelists was having a right rant about the asterisk and how much they didn’t care about it. It was absolutely superb.

He was almost convincing. :D