RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
The Klopp Template - Written by ProphetOfPlay
Hidden gems from the opening post, early January

the template is more than the formation and the style of play. It is an “ideal team” that the manager is always aiming for – something that they believe is repeatable

For Brendan, it was the Swansea promotion team. And for Kloppo, it was almost certainly the Dortmund team that reached the Champions League final. Although they lost that game, everything he every believed in, tested on the training ground, and executed in games, led Dortmund to that moment where they were 90 minutes from being Champions of Europe. And it is probably this tactical template that he will follow for the rest of his career.

So it seems, on the face of it, that Klopp is quite believably happy with the goalkeeping situation, and maybe doesn't see it as important as the rest of us do.

If we break the template down, we might get some insight into what the future for Liverpool looks like

haram

So they’re just going to reach finals and lose them?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
It is in the DNA of the template Klopp is building on, so i would imagine, yes. Yes they will.

Im sure POP didn't expect this outcome, but he sure as hell predicted it. Monstradamus

Halftrack

There was a guy here, an United fan, who was salivating over that too, how Klopp does things differently and how he's great and shit.
It's a running theme with Klopp, really. He'll do something completely normal, like talk to a player in a bid to convince him to join them, and the Kloppites start hailing him as some kind of genius who's reinventing football management or something.

Kapardin

It is in the DNA of the template Klopp is building on, so i would imagine, yes. Yes they will.

Im sure POP didn't expect this outcome, but he sure as hell predicted it. Monstradamus
POP is a very astute reader of the Liverpool DNA. Despite the slip that cost them the league, Moreno's role in the final against Sevilla, Karius fecking up against Real in the CL Final, Klopp losing Final after Final, his analysis shows that next year's their year.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
On the subject of classic posts, how could we all forget possibly the most disturbing thing ever posted on RAWK? Inspired by this...

...somebody drew this.

No wonder why the deal fell off. Their fans are trying to change Fekir into Fequeer, ffs!

But seriously that's the strangest football related pic I've ever seen on the internet.

Cal?

CR7 fan
No wonder why the deal fell off. Their fans are trying to change Fekir into Fequeer, ffs!

But seriously that's the strangest football related pic I've ever seen on the internet.
To be fair, didn't Gary Neville kiss Scholes?

Can7onA

That Twitter profile made me cringe so much, I've turned my face inside out.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Trying too hard to convince himself the deal will happen. I bet He's one of the RAWK members, under the supervision of Andy@Allerton.

:lol::lol::lol:

Don Juan Matus

Shaqiri delirium breaks out on Rawk, the poetry has begun..

We were at the game
Everybody had matching scarves
Somebody went into the Kop
And there they saw a rock
It wasn't a rock
It was Xherdan...Shaqiri
Xherdaaan Sha-qiri
Xherdaaan Sha-qiri
Xherdaaan Sha-qiri
Xherdaaan Sha-qiri
Shaqiri came from stoke,
I knew he came from there,
He's a little homunculus,
Oh, faster than the speed of light,

Stoke has pink air,
All the streets are red,
Lots of people die there,
No one has a neck,

Some say he's from the Alps,
Or one of the seven bars,
That you see them spill out of in the morning,

Well he isn't!

Shaqiri came from stoke
Shaqiri came from stoke
Shaqiri came from stoke
The skies are charcoal gray,
It's a dreary stoke day,
But at the end of Klopp's thirty foot leash,
Is our little friend Dan

Dan the midget is his name,
And having a good time
On a crummy pitch is his game,
Dan, Dan Shaqiri!

Dan, Dan Shaqiri!
Dan, Dan Shaqiri!

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Their standards can’t be too high. They’ve got a keeper that doesn’t know how to use his hands.
:lol: Brilliant.

I've just noticed the guy at the front who is so late joining the 3 bowing down holding their heads he can only contribute a token nod of the head to it. But he doesn't want to be left out, :D.
:lol: Genuinely can't believe I've never noticed that before haha.