RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
And the lord declared, let them come forth. But in the end, they did come fifth. (From koppites 34:17)

I miss plech!

DavidDeSchmikes

Not strictly RAWK, but a kopite wrote this on Reddit/soccer post-match thread after Newcastle beat City 10 days ago:

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Rafa Benitez. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him cranking out a paella valenciana, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Rafa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
SAY IT, SAY IT RAFA
Rafa: Henry Winter says all neutrals want Liverpool to win the league
YES RAFA YES!!!!!!!

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
What sad cnuts bitching about five minutes added time when Macheda's goal came in the third minute of added time, and that was barely five seconds past the 92:00 mark.

bri2013

Cheers, pal.

“[22]But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: He was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. [23] Then Raphael became a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions.”

:lol::lol::lol:

Makes me laugh every time.
This and @Plechazunga 's Berbatov thread are probably the best pieces of work on the forum

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I know this is a common phrase but the timing and the tone of the way it was said, albeit on an internet forum, makes me 100% certain this the guy with the twin necks from the crystanbul gif.
There’s something new every time.

jeolousonesstayenvious

Supports
Liverpool
What’s going on folks, this is my first post today but I’ve been browsing as a guest for 15 years. I just want to say thank you for having me. This thread is one of my favourites on redcafe, and I wondered why it has only appeared periodically on the main page this season. Let’s have a healthy discussion on here and May our infinite rivalry continues. And both teams stay relevant for title contention, it feels lonely at the top competing with a non rival.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
[22]"But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: He was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. [23] Then Raphael became a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions.”
:lol: Genius.

krazyrobus

Not strictly RAWK, but a kopite wrote this on Reddit/soccer post-match thread after Newcastle beat City 10 days ago:

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Rafa Benitez. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him cranking out a paella valenciana, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Rafa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
No fecking way that's real!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
PL matchday thread
OGS trying to have a bet each way here, hoping to stay in the CL and resting some players, but also hoping to win at Fulham and stay in the hunt for next seasons CL.

Quite the conundrum and may well backfire.
Seeing the teams I fancy Fulham to get something
They were my initial thoughts.
I expect this'll turn out like most other games Man Utd have played recently, getting battered but scraping a victory
How shit are Fulham

Should be 2-0 to them if they knew how to finish
We'd be 2 up already
The number of teams that just completely forget how to shoot in front of the United goal is staggering.
0-1
Brilliant keeping that.
I love the way he waved at the ball as it passed him
There's an air of inevitably around them again that had gone under Mourinho.
I agree.
It's practically inevitable we'll burn their dreams at Old Trafford.
Can’t wait until we plays the Mancs. If we are on top form we should beat them by a couple
Lukaku threw a strop when Pogba scores. Look at the replay
This is the best that we can expect today - Mitrovic roughing up a few players.
Mancs celebrating 4th place

No Idea For Nickname

0-2
Just let him stroll through
On the plus side at least we know Fulham are 3 guaranteed points for us anyway
Was expecting to see goal of the season there
Fulham are shite. They are down with Huddersfield.
Some real shite in this league isn’t there
Yeah but to be fair to them, they're winning 2-0.
Each passing week looks worse for Mourinho. Paid off a couple of million for being utter shite. Football is mad.
Means Chelsea drop out of the top 4, maybe will help make hazard and the rest of them up their game a bit
What happened to Lukaku? Is it just the unflattering kit or has he put on about 8 stone?
the camera add 10 pounds
What about the other 50?
The Saving grace here is the utter humiliation of Mourinho gets bigger and bigger

Say what you want but they’re decent now. Play expansive attacking football

It’s also a huge blank mark against these players actually.
would say it’s far worse for Mourinho than the players, and of course there is the relative hilarity of the same people who wanted pogba sold are now up his arse
Interesting to see how they fair next season. How do you not give him the job after the results
Also let’s see how PSG get on with them
Love to know Maureen’s thoughts
Is it just me or does Neville big up every single thing Pogba does?!

"Oh he's made a really good cup of tea there, he really has. That's a world class brew!"
Didn't he want Pogba out on Twitter?
yeah, seem to remember that. Should be on his knees praising him now
Was hoping ole had a nightmare ‘rest of the season’ so de gea, Pogba, martial wanted to move on and no one decent wanted to join them. Hopefully my dream comes true
Still think city, ourselves and Chelsea are a more attractive proposal
Singing murderers again. Classy. Not sure how they get away with that.
United fans classy as always, chanting murderers at Ryan Babel.
Just after the anniversary of the Munich tragedy as well, absolute scumbags.

No Idea For Nickname

pen
Hahah refs determined to give Lukaku his goal
That was soft. Salah wouldn't get that.
Soft ?

That’s overturned on VAR

Ridiculous decision
love for Ander
If Herreras in a 50/50 it’s in built in his head to pullout last minute and play act

He’s an absolute disgrace
Remember going mental last year when Bobby pushed him in the chest and he fell over rolling round holding his face like he'd been punched. Total bellend.
ref chat
Oliver is our only hope of getting any sort of decision v these. Will be a shambles if he's not the ref.
It’ll be taylor/Atkinson and they’ll get a late pen
Can't be Taylor as he's reffing us today

Atkinson would be terrible though
Nailed on it will be him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Listening to 606 and a scouse fan wants them to field a weakened side against Bayern and keep fresh for the Prem, as the league is much bigger for them.

I would love to see them do that and get knocked out by Bayern. Kills momentum.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
would say it’s far worse for Mourinho than the players, and of course there is the relative hilarity of the same people who wanted pogba sold are now up his arse
I would say this guy is pretty spot on though.

Bwuk

Listening to 606 and a scouse fan wants them to field a weakened side against Bayern and keep fresh for the Prem, as the league is much bigger for them.

I would love to see them do that and get knocked out by Bayern. Kills momentum.
They did that in the cup and it back fired.

Liverpool are a club with a losers mentality. Sacrificed the cup against Wolves to have a week off, then draw the league fixture.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They did that in the cup and it back fired.

Liverpool are a club with a losers mentality. Sacrificed the cup against Wolves to have a week off, then draw the league fixture.
I know, it's hilarious.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This place will be lit at half time!

No Idea For Nickname

Got to keep winning. We don't win very often at Old Trafford, but we need to. Someway somehow, we need to.
We don’t need to
Disagree.
We need to win and will go there to win.
Not playing against Mourinho will help as well.
Mathematically no we don't need to, but in terms of confidence and momentum, we absolutely need to.
No we don’t

It’s February. We’ve 11 games after and the absolute worst position we’ll be in after that game is level on points and significantly behind on goal difference. A draw would be absolutely fine.

No Idea For Nickname

Got 4~4 written all over it
What the feck was Sarri thinking
The amount of Chelsea fans cheering on City is nuts. On social media and even on their own forums loads of them hoping they take even more of a hammering to help City's goal difference. What a sad twisted bunch they are.
So, it's all down to Spurs then when they visit the Etihad. At least one of them will drop points, or maybe even both. The only other fixture on paper where you can possibly see City dropping points in is United at Old Trafford. Of course they may as well drop points again to some shit side like Palace, but at least on paper it looks as though they only have two more difficult matches out of 11 left.
I’m not saying you should do research every time you post....but I dunno, maybe you should? They dropped points to Leicester, Newcastle and Palace and havent to United, Arsenal or Spurs.
The midtable clubs are going to give City a better run for their money. Imagine pinning our hopes on Roy, Dyche and Puel to get something from City