RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Morpheus 7

Saltiest supporters in the land.
I said to one Pool fan I know the difference between us is when we were shit we admitted it unlike you lot who can never admit anything.
This! That's always been the difference between United and Liverpool fans. We watched good football long enough to recognize it. I think years of bitterness just made them like that. Liverpool have the best defender in Europe and have excellent full backs, they are a weird bunch. It was always the FA being corrupt or a poor league when we win it.

shahzy

Why do they complain about corruption when their whole regime is based on inflated sponsorship numbers from the Sheikh's mates in Abu Dhabi? Its literally the definition of colluding :lol:

deafepl

Why do they complain about corruption when their whole regime is based on inflated sponsorship numbers from the Sheikh's mates in Abu Dhabi? Its literally the definition of colluding :lol:
This is the Liverpool thread? Mm

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This is fantastic - so funny he’s going to get the job:
Man Utd under Solskjaer
Goals 39
Expected Goals 29.8
Goals Conceded 13
Expected Goals Against 21.3
That dastardly Man Utd, cheating by... having good finishers and a top keeper :lol:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
We were playing a club built on oil money and dodgy deals, yet we're the corrupt ones because VAR showed the ball hit a PSG players arm.
:lol: They truly are a special bunch. I just picture everyone that gets quoted here as that fat guy screaming at Sterling.

Charlie Foley

That dastardly Man Utd, cheating by... having good finishers and a top keeper :lol:
Of course expected goals against us would be higher than what we concede, “we know de Gea is a great shot stopper...”

montpelier

PSG are such bottlejobs.
That was CL 1999 final levels of spawn last night. It really was. And look who's managing them.
when opposition defenders play inch perfect through balls your forwards to leave you one on one with a geriatric goalkeeper, who 20 minutes later spills a piss weak shot at the feet of an attacker and then falls on his arse for no reason!
I'm not going to lie, he's starting to irritate me now. He was a spawny little fecker of a player who played in the spawniest ever team they ever had. Scored a spawny goal when they spawned the champions league. I fecking hated him as a player and now that hatred is returning. Seems he's a spawny fecker of a manager as well. I wish he'd feck off now, I really do.

RAWK is the best football forum I know of....

MUM

Very bitter creatures, I've had sweeter lemons than the dippers.

CrisAveiro

What's this spawn bollocks?
Being spawny means you’re lucky, it’s something I used to say when I was a kid and not something you normally hear adults saying.

But I guess we’re not talking about regular adults here, we’re talking about RWAK folk so adult conversation goes right out of the window but I’ll admit it all our lives would be poorer without the mad ramblings of that forum

klayton88

Grown adults trying to sound hip, gotcha. That's proper corny that, the whack mofos.

CrisAveiro

New
The level of bitterness over there is off the scale, you can practically taste it from all the way over here...

Rob67

I know the weirdos over there are strange, but feck me, how can they moan about refereeing decisions?

Red Stone

Everything just feels right at the moment. We're quickly returning to where we want to be, Liverpool's title hopes are crumbling away with each passing game and the old familiar lunacy is descending on rawkites everywhere once again. It's good.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I absolutely love that they kept saying how crooked the penalty was. Rigged, etc.

We were playing the richest team in world football, funded by oil. If the game was going to be rigged in anyone's favour, it certainly wasn't going to be ours. :lol:

stevoc

Better squad? Are you suffering from some form of illness mate? Their keeper, pogba, rash and Lukaku are the only ones getting anywhere near our squad and they'd all be subs bar pogba. Give your head a wobble.
Liverpool best squad in the Premier League every year since 1992.

burnageboy

Supports
Man City
As a 50 year supporting City fan, my overwhelming observation of the general perception of Liverpool fans, is the overwhelming sense of entitlement to success and titles. Corruption, bias, VAR, wind, etc, etc is levelled by them at every turn and apparently their history is the real reason why they should be winning titles and cups.

Reactions: crappycraperson

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I do like how they're talking as if they've already made it through to the quarters, you know we're doing well when they start downplaying our success.

VanGaalEra

I'm not going to lie, he's starting to irritate me now. He was a spawny little fecker of a player who played in the spawniest ever team they ever had. Scored a spawny goal when they spawned the champions league. I fecking hated him as a player and now that hatred is returning. Seems he's a spawny fecker of a manager as well. I wish he'd feck off now, I really do.