RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Scouse accents sound hot on women :houllier:

Surely that’s a banning order
Must have lived with women that smoked 30 cigs a day. Scouse accent sounds like a medical condition, something is always stuck in the throat.

montpelier

I agree. the problem with the soft accent is that it reminds one of the phlegm-gargling nasal harsh one. Also, they imply that the person is from Liverpool.

Vadim

The delicious irony is that the idiots at RAWK celebrated City’s new money and the fact that Utd had a new challenger back in 2011ish like it was Xmas come early.

Now they’re only obstacle is this very same club.

Football. Bloody hell.

CognitiveNeuro

Reading some of the comments there. I've never seen such stupid people before in my life. It's amazing how anytime someone tries to talk sense, they get lambasted. Sometimes I feel that forum is actually a parody.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
A Song for Europe Klopp:
RAWK said:
Smells like *team* spirit

Jurgen Klopp has made us dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
We're united and we're fearless-
-Liverpool fans.. Entertain us

Jurgen Klopp style, geggenpressers
Here we are Reds, Entertain us
No more doubters, we're believers
We're behind you.. Entertain us
We all live in Jurgen Klopp World
Jurgen Klopp World, Jurgen Klopp World
We all live in Jurgen Klopp World
Jurgen Klopp World, Jurgen Klopp World

And as the kop beings to sing
Jurgen Klopp we all love him

Many fans are jealous of him
as his hugging IS THE BEST (shouted at the end).
Klopp gave rock and roll football,
Gave rock and roll football,
Rock and roll football to everyone
Oh Jvrgen Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaaa da da da da daaa, daaa da da da, daaaa daaaa
Oh Jvrgen Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa…
OH JUUUURGEN Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa…
Oh Jvrgen Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa…
Slow it down you say
But all I got to say to you is time and time again I say No!
No! No! No!
Tell me not to press
Well, all I got to say when you tell me not to press I say No!
No! No! No!
So, what’s this German thing they call it Gegenpressing?
There's only one thing I can say to you
HERE’S JVRGEN KLOPP! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa….
Oh Jvrgen Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa….
OH JUUUURGEN Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa….
Oh Jvrgen Klopp! (Klopp!) Daaa da da da daaa….

SteveJ

Scout
Happy Easter from RAWK:
fecking easter eggs. Eggs. For fecking easter.

And we're supposed to spend actual currency on them, because some clever capitalist once had a light-bulb moment and decided to high-jack what was once a religous occasion and make it a commercial one.

Christmas - Valentines Day - Mothers Day - Easter - Fathers Day - Halloween - Christmas...

It's just a cycle of media driven commercialsm, which dictates how and when society should spend their money in order to ensure that our supposedly superior capitalist way of living trundles on forever more.

Shove your 'easter egg' up your arse.

SteveJ

Scout
Delusions of Rafa:
RAWK said:
He's going to select a team that we can beat, and do so in such a way that it seems he's interested in strangling us for a 0-0, but leave the door open ever so intelligently for us to walk in.

SteveJ

Scout
They make Rafa seem like a cross between Kasparov, Rommel and Father Christmas...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER FOR THE MANCHESTER UNITED BOARD MEMBERS, PLAYERS & FANS

On 14th May 1995, Blackburn Rovers under the leadership of Kenny Dalglish arrived at Anfield on the last day of the 1994/95 season with a two point lead over Manchester United on 89 points but with a worse goal difference, which meant that if United, on 87 points, won at Upton Park versus West Ham United, and Blackburn failed to win at Anfield then Manchester United would be crowned Champions of England.

This left many Liverpool fans with a predicament, if they supported the Reds and roared them on to victory and United won at West Ham it could mean handing the title to arch rivals Man United.

So what happened on the day???

Liverpool & their fans, despite knowing victory could mean handing the title to United, duly went out and beat Blackburn 2-1 at Anfield with a late goal from Jamie Redknapp, and what was surprising when you consider the heated rivalry between Manchester United & Liverpool is that the crowd at Anfield that day roared the Reds on to victory despite knowing the consequences.

As it happened, Manchester United could only manage a 1-1 draw at Upton Park & Blackburn Rovers were duly crowned 1994/95 Premier League champions.

Despite our sometimes heated rivalry, I & many Liverpool supporters have the utmost respect for Manchester United.

Both our clubs have had our fair share of tragedy as well as glory. Manchester United suffering the terrible Munich air disaster back in 1958 which wiped out many players from the legendary "Busby Babes" including the one & only Duncan Edwards.
Liverpool suffering the loss of 96 supporters in the tragedy at Hillsborough in 1989 which still has repercussions to this day with the families of the bereaved still fighting for justice 30 years later.

Both clubs are the most successful English teams in the history of English football, Manchester United crowned 20 times English champions, Liverpool standing on 18 titles in their 127 year history. Liverpool - five times European Champions, Manchester United winning Europe's top prize three times.

Both clubs have achieved success through countless years of hard work, graft, top management & brilliant boardroom decisions which have brought three famous Scotsmen to their respective clubs, Liverpool appointing the legendary Bill Shankly in December 1959, and United appointing Matt Busby in 1945 and then later approaching Aberdeen in November 1986 to take Alex Ferguson to Old Trafford.........the rest as they say is history.

Neither Liverpool Football Club nor Manchester United had the benefit of rich billionaire benefactors pumping millions & millions of oil money in to the club which has seen Manchester City, who up to that time were barely known outside the UK, attracting many of the worlds mercenary footballers to the Etihad to ply their trade.

Both Manchester United & Liverpool FC have millions of fans throughout the world, this worldwide support has been achieved through decades of countless successes achieved both at home & abroad and has NOT been bought by a billionaire benefactor.

Both clubs are admired & respected throughout the world for their many past glories both at home & abroad, with both clubs having hundreds fan clubs throughout the world on all five continents, something which Manchester City despite their recent success will NEVER achieve.

My message to all Manchester United fans, players & boardroom members is a simple one......please remember what Liverpool fans & players did for you in 1995 and go forward and roar your team to a famous Manchester Derby victory versus City because whatever you think of Liverpool Football Club, we really are closer than you think.
How low they can go. They are begging for result:lol::lol:. And funny how this guy "forgets" 2010

Mike Smalling

How low they can go. They are begging for result:lol::lol:. And funny how this guy "forgets" 2010
Ok we promise to win against City, if Liverpool in turn promise to drop points in one of their final games, like we did against West Ham in '95. Fair is fair.

:houllier:

Listening to the Liverpool fans on 5Live over the weekend pretty much book stamped my support for City (for the PL title).
They actually think the world owes them this title. And how they're the 'common mans' champions.
Their cringeyness and utter delusion has no bounds.

Yeah,us,City,Chelsea and Arsenal show a fair amount of arrogance and over confidence when we see our clubs win trophies but Liverpool they're a special more embarrassing case.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Listening to the Liverpool fans on 5Live over the weekend pretty much book stamped my support for City (for the PL title).
They actually think the world owes them this title. And how they're the 'common mans' champions.
Their cringeyness and utter delusion has no bounds.

Yeah,us,City,Chelsea and Arsenal show a fair amount of arrogance and over confidence when we see our clubs win trophies but Liverpool they're a special more embarrassing case.
What's this about Liverpool winning trophies? :confused:

DavidDeSchmikes

All those horrible, late, spawny, dodgy goals and baffling refereeing decisions that United have routinely benefited from throughout the years, tonight we need you more than ever.

Can we try a summoning ritual? Incant these sacred words to call forth the spirit of Howard Webb?
I have never bought a football shirt in my life but I would buy a Man United shirt if they won today.