RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

beedoubleyou

I guess if you have a player who is suffering from a concussion and you make them play on, you're either incompetent or a total cnut. Take your pick. Either way, your fault.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Cringe. This concussion will be brought up throughout all of next season by Klopp. Much like our offside goal.
Matter of fact, i think our offside goal is the reason why he got a concussion.

Last edited:

montpelier

Some big-hitting Believers have come out to play this morning

...we have one of the best defences in the league with Karius, so it's not an area we particularly need to improve.

It's a shame the Karius thread got wiped (though I'm sure it was necessary) because there were so many great posts in there about exactly why he is pretty much the perfect keeper for us and now they are gone.

As BabuYagu has said, people have a way of judging keepers, and it doesn't really measure much that is useful. The point is to keep the ball out of the net. As a team, we did that better with Karius, because of Karius.
Karius is perfect for us and will just keep on improving.
My personal opinion is that Karius is one of the best based on last 6 months or so.
It’s funny people use that Kolarov save to criticize him when it’s actually a really good improvised save of a 70 mph knuckle ball that moved all over the shop
He made mistakes against Roma in the 2nd leg but that save doesn’t fit in that category and it’s very different to the Bale goal

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What I like most about Karius is that he's good enough that they don't need a replacement, while still being a few rungs down the ladder from the top keepers.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
If Pool fans would be American - they d all be Trump voters. Many of the comments that come from their base always come across as borderline cult-ish. Now that Supreme leader Klopp made those comments about Karius its like they developed amnesia and just nod and agree that the man is the only one to defend their glorious goal.

rasta4eye

some super-irony hidden in this one as the campaign against overly hasty judgement of shit GKs continues
It reads like a spoken word poem/rap, with a backing beat delivered by a dustbin and plastic spoon.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Anfield Cat (Redux):
RAWK said:
One of my cats had 99 lives. Managed to survive constantly winding up two massive Alsatians next door, getting stuck on our roof for 4 hours, dodging giant roided-up rats near the beach, pissing my neighbour off by kipping on his bed and going into my neighbour's garden with a swastika armband round its waist. The neighbour survived the D-day landings and wanted to twat it with a shovel.

The dopey twat got run over during a fuel crisis.

If you are wondering why my cat had a swastika armband round its waist, my brother was doing a play in sixth form which required him to be a Nazi guard.
Anyway he took it a bit too seriously and bought an original armband off some headcase Hitler worshipper who lived a few roads away. When he got it home for some reason he thought it would be hilarious to put it on the cat then dangle string above it so it would do Hitler salutes.

He then went to take it off the cat but the cat bit him then fecked off out the window and into a few neighbours' gardens.

One of them said he was sitting off watching the footy then saw a Nazi cat wandering round the garden and spat his tea out all over the telly.
:lol:

Last edited:

klayton88

Came for a laugh at Liverpool. Left with a hankering for a bag of minstrels.

Parry Gallister

Anfield Cat (Redux):
One of my cats had 99 lives. Managed to survive constantly winding up two massive Alsatians next door, getting stuck on our roof for 4 hours, dodging giant roided-up rats near the beach, pissing my neighbour off by kipping on his bed and going into my neighbour's garden with a swastika armband round its waist. The neighbour survived the D-day landings and wanted to twat it with a shovel.

The dopey twat got run over during a fuel crisis.

If you are wondering why my cat had a swastika armband round its waist, my brother was doing a play in sixth form which required him to be a Nazi guard.
Anyway he took it a bit too seriously and bought an original armband off some headcase Hitler worshipper who lived a few roads away. When he got it home for some reason he thought it would be hilarious to put it on the cat then dangle string above it so it would do Hitler salutes.

He then went to take it off the cat but the cat bit him then fecked off out the window and into a few neighbours' gardens.

One of them said he was sitting off watching the footy then saw a Nazi cat wandering round the garden and spat his tea out all over the telly./SPOILER]

:lol:

And that cat's name? Albert Einstein

James Peril

The concussion-thingy is utterly pathetic and convenient for «them», but the jokes and crap we will see next season is going to be hilarious. I can’t wait to see the next similar mistake to Bale’s shot and see the excuses. Millions of excuses, readymade to delirious perfection.

montpelier

Tales of the Unexplained

Normally I'd ask why other top clubs aren't interested at that price....
But I genuinely believe once Klopp and this Liverpool come calling players only want us. Like when Van Dijk could have easily went to Chelsea or City but waited for us. Perhaps it's the same reason why nobody else has bid for Fekir.
Once LFC come calling players don't think twice.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Tales of the Unexplained
When Liverpool comes calling, other clubs sit back with some popcorn to witness the ways showing how one club can humiliate itself by inevitably fecking up a transfer.

GeorgieBoy

Shithole of a city and 3 clubs in the league can offer more money than them.
They are the 4th most attractive club to sign for. Maybe 6th depending on how foreign players view London as a factor.

Seven Seas Sardines

Klopp just said they played 0-0 with Bury because the players were so tired after the hard training sessions. I thought he'd run out of excuses after wind, dry grass, towns in penalty areas, concussions, fixture congestion, long balls and Valencia. Imagine their tiredness once the season is actually under way. :lol:

Even if we can't get excited about United next season, I'm dying to watch City and Pool come unstuck.

Last edited:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Legend has it that Karius can't even catch a cold. During his early school days when all his classmates had a cold, He turned up 100% healthy. This shocked the teacher to the point where the teacher also caught a cold. He's also the only kid in the school who didn't need immunization because He kept missing all the viruses and bacterias.

Carolina Red

Staff
Legend has it that Karius can't even catch a cold. During his early school days when all his classmates had a cold, He turned up 100% healthy. This shocked the teacher to the point where the teacher also caught a cold. He's also the only kid in the school who didn't need immunization because He kept missing all the viruses and bacterias.
He did receive a concussion once though, from the kid the row over sneezing too hard.