RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Rasendori

Man Of Culture

This was on the Liverpool subreddit, with the title:
I call it "The Virgil Mary". May he bless us today.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Jack Russell at the ready for next few weeks.

Lineker's and Horse face Ferdinand's reaction to Messi's goal was as cringe AF and how the feck i didnt throw my jack russell (who was asleep next to me) at the tv

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
II Kop: 1-6

1Now the days of Brendan (whom is called Brent) drew nigh that he should depart; and he charged Klopp the Bavarian, saying,

2"Depart henceforth to the Camp of Nou and take with thouest thy Gegenpress regiment, that thou shouldst encamp them and destroyeth them in their iniquity."

3"And keep the charge of the LORD Rafa, your God, as it is written in the book of Kop, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, lest laughter once more be heard across the land."

4The Kopites therefore went unto the Camp of Nou to wage war with the Catalonians, intent to smite the Valverde the valour and Lord Leo the Lionheart. The Kopites struck with great numbers, but their weapons were blunt.
And King Leo rose up to meet them, stepped from his throne ladened with colours of blue and scarlet, and struck the Kopites with a mortal blow from seventy cubits distance.

5And thus, the Catalonians laid siege to the Province of Kop, destroying their idols; there was great lamenting and tears. The Kopites proceeded to rend their shellsuit garments, for King Leo and his army sacked the land, and nothing stood anymore in the land, not even the Tower of Babel.

6For the prophecy of old as foretold by Alex the Prophet was shown true. "From the victory march of April 28th, 1990, 10,627 days shall pass henceforth in desolation for the Kopites without victory once more. For not even the coming of Mohammed the Ground-worshipper shall cause them to prosper. There shalt be laughter across the land for all eternity."
Seventy cubits. :lol::lol::lol: What a great touch.

You, Sir/Madam, are a genius.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Liverpool deserve to win last night, they practically played Barcelona off the park. It was the difference in quality which decided the game, that midfield of Wjnaldem, Henderson, Milner let them down they lack quality in the final third. Salah and Mane also surprisingly morphed into Rashford for 90 mins didn't help their case.
Deserved to win? Hell no. I do think the scoreline flattered Barca, but how often were Liverpool actually threatening? Only one two shots that felt like they could've gone in, both from Salah.

Simply having more possession doesn't mean you deserved to win. Barca were clinical and once Semedo came on Liverpool were getting destroyed although they started the second half brilliantly.

redzer

First leg against Barca is like Avengers: Infinity War. The second leg will be the Avengers: End Game. We will be back stronger than ever. Kopites Assemble!

Anustart89

They couldn't get out of their own half in the nou camp. Wait until they come to anfield on a smaller pitch on a European night. We will do it. I am very confident.
Imagine the confidence levels on this fecking guy had they drawn 0-0.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

This was on the Liverpool subreddit, with the title:
I call it "The Virgil Mary". May he bless us today.
Just when I think, “all football fans are similar, just different tribes”....

The scousers prove they really are a bunch of fecking weirdos

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
I’m fairly sure that the free kick Messi scored from was taken at least 5 yards too far forwards.

SteveJ

Scout
Messi, the Waitrose Di Canio:
TLW said:
The Messi love-in last night was thoroughly bizarre. He scored and it was a good free kick and all the rest of it but it was hardly Marradona vs England. No talk at all of that embarrassing roly-poly shit he pulled on the touchline or his constant moaning. fecking Waitrose Paolo Di Canio.

Hoof the ball

Let me set the scene....

It's been a week since the crushing loss at Nou Camp. The boom and the bullishness and has hit bust! But what's this? Not even a day has passed and RAWK, as well as the Scouse sub-reddit is replete with comments such as, "they've got to come to fortress Anfield", and, "when they step out the tunnel and hear that deafening noise they won't know what's hit them."

In the space of no time at all, despite being 3-0 down with no away goals, suddenly they've made themselves the self-appointed favourites! And so...... the Barca players walk out the tunnel to the "deafening" chorus of YAWN and the Anfield "roar". Game kicks off and the gegenpress goes into overdrive; everyone is piling forward to get that early goal and..........away goal on the break for Barca.

Game over.

SteveJ

Scout
We are all incredibly emotionally invested but when it hurts (like tonight and all the other cup finals losses, etc) you've just got to think that Klopp, no matter how much we love him, and his players will be driving home in their supercars to their huge houses secure in the knowledge that they and even their grandchildren will be set for life. Win, lose or draw it doesn't pay our bills, keep our families in good health or etc. It's just a game.

Edit: Maybe not driving home from Spain

SteveJ

Scout
I just can’t get worked up about Suarez. This is a bloke who in an interview admitted he cheats to win when he’s playing board games with his kids, so desperate is he to win.
!!!

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:
I hope we bum Newcastle and those self entitled Mes Un Bullshit c*nts
I’ve no idea why you’re throwing that at them when we drive around in a big red bus with ‘We Are Liverpool. This Means More’ written on the side.

big rons sovereign

English commentators do my head in. Barca started the game and had a few great moments in a row. Said nothing. Liverpool had their first venture into the area and Alan Smith brought up how dangerous Liverpool look at the beginning of the game.

No attempt at impartiality at all.
Smith is pretty bad, the BT mob are worse, but none compare to Jim Beglin.

SteveJ

Scout
Fantasy time:
RAWK said:
This team doesn't take defeat well anymore. It's gotten rid of the habit of losing. It is made in Jurgen's image where you fight until the last second, because anything can happen. You could see it in Milner's lashing out at Messi. Mane's lashing out at Vidal, Van Dijk's intervening and basically asking Suarez - "What did you just say there!?", Robertson's gritting his teeth at Pique as to say - "I nearly slapped the shit out of you just now!" even Matip was indignant at some point. All as if to say - "You don't deserve to lead - you're nothing!"

BigMacBaz

The whole Suarez situation is bizarre they act like they give him this platform to go on and win countless titles and european cups and he should be forever grateful. In reality he used them as a stepping stone he was willing to join Arsenal ffs until he held out for his Barca move.

SER19

Seriously, if Liverpool finish this season without a trophy it might actually delay a title even further. Has a now or never feel to it. Obviously they’ll win one eventually but can they sustain these standards over the next few years say.

Still think there’s a twist in title race