RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They think they’ve won it. Hope that comes back to haunt them
City were awful, saved by a once in a lifetime Kompany worldie.
Sickening.
Well feck it, at least Leicester put a shift in and had a go.

Good thing about the last day is that we won't have to be sitting in here shitting ourselves - just scoreboard watching
There is nothing we can do. No one can wants to beat them

montpelier

We have destiny

City have slavery
City have scum
City have Johnny-come-lately fans
City have oil money
City have embezzlement and fraud
City have an empty stadium
City have no heart
City have no soul
City have over a dozen less titles than us
City have no European cups

We are LFC.
fecking twats.

montpelier

POLITE NOTICE:

If Leicester don't take points off City tomorrow we're not conceding this fecking title challenge. If you post in here that it's over it will be deleted. If you become annoying and spoil our lovely May 2019 run-in, you experience a RAWK holiday.

Like after their Burnley game, people posting shit like "they won the title against Spurs". They haven't won anything until 5 o'clock next Sunday when they've exhaled their last exhausting breath and their limbs are aching with inexorable determination because the mighty Reds were fecking boss at every question posed.

I remain 100 fecking per cent convinced they won't win two more games. Keep the faith, hold on to your dream. Believe.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
City will have a comfortable lead at half time against Brighton... Pool will be coming off an embarrassing defeat against Barça at home and fall behind against Wolves late in the first. Some players hear about the City game.. Pool mentally collapses in the second half against Watford and loses 4-0.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Wolves being good against big teams & Salah and Firmino both being out could make it even more fun on the last day. :drool:

montpelier

Just brutal this evening is. Absolutely gutted. Once again. What a strike. I am out of words. Emotionally this will leave an indelible mark. I will never wear a grey cardigan again, I can't finish my sandwich. I feel numb.

Ban

Some of them have the nerve saying pundits, refs, commentators, all want City to win it. :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Shamelessly stolen from Twitter

"Mr. Klopp, I don't feel so good..."

No Idea For Nickname

Can't believe he's thrown a boot at that and its gone top corner.
Well that's that then, Brighton are dog shit so there's no chance.

But for a wonder strike it would be in our hands. He could hit that 1000 more times and they all go into row z.
Absolutely gutted still in disbelief that c*nt missed a fecking one on one
Couldn't ask too much more from Leicester there. Come on Brighton.
Leicester played well, ball falls to Vardie instead of that crap player and the leagues ours for taking, sick.

RochaRoja

What is that? The scouse used a big flag honouring Steaua '86 to piss-off Barça fans (runners-up that year?) ??
Everton would’ve represented England in the 85-86 Champions Cup and were considered to be one of the favourites. However, English clubs were banned because of Heysel and a minnow team in Steaua won the trophy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Still think wolves are going to upset them.

No Idea For Nickname

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Did he really just say "they have had luck on there side" that coming from a pool fan is quite shocking.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
That c*nt's 27th shot from outside the box in his entire career and puts it into the postage stamp! Anyone who says Satan is on our side must be on the biggest wind up in history. This is his biggest piss take yet. Ha ha, I'll let ye get the most points in ye're entire history, would win the league every year in history bar last year but I'll give City the league by 34millimetres! Ha ha.

This what hell feels like. We're now relying on a team that a pub team from Zimbabwe would comfortably beat.
:lol:
Bank Holiday ruined.

No Idea For Nickname

Still some time left, City are an incredible side, one of the absolute best ever in this country, we've done an amazing job to keep up with them, we should be proud to be taking it to the last day, Kompany has been a fantastic player for City, can't knock him for scoring an incredible goal like that
Go over to Blue Moon and post that kind of bollocks there for feck sake.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
RAWK seem fixed on tonight, casually forgetting they have Wolves at the weekend. NOT an easy fixture given their top 6 team form. They’re 7th after all, a sidecto be reckoned with. They’re just poo-pooing them concentrating on city.

No Idea For Nickname

Not going to lie, this feels fecking awful. It’s like getting everything right on the PlayStation only to get beaten by a deus ex machina from the computer. To just as much net joy for humanity I might add
The relief and inner joy of Neville over city winning that game is driven with the most ferocious hate yet it’s being masked as punditry

Sickening twat
Neville gushing about City.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
City will have a comfortable lead at half time against Brighton... Pool will be coming off an embarrassing defeat against Barça at home and fall behind against Wolves late in the first. Some players hear about the City game.. Pool mentally collapses in the second half against Watford and loses 4-0.
Kinda harsh to make Liverpool play two matches on Sunday.