RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Time to kick off this thread.

My credentials for starting this thread? I’m the proud owner of the 13/14 RAWK thread and the circumstances are very similar... so let’s do it all over again.

The nerve of that statement by Lyon/Aulas.

How do they know no other club will come in for him? And that’s he’s staying to play in the CL next season? Seems so amateurish to come out with that statement as even in there it implies they were negotiating. I think it also reeks of something not going their way so now we’re going to do this, not necessarily that it can’t happen in the future.

It sounds like we tried to restructure the deal due to medical concerns otherwise we would have pulled out and not them.

A lot depends on what Nabil does himself now because it’s obvious Aulas is almost impossible to deal with. Tough to see how this happens now. It will be interesting to see what the club do now. Would not be surprised if we just walked away. I expect us to actually. But I wouldn’t blame us one bit. Every transfer is different and complicated. Just an unfortunate one this.
Apparently passed medical, and we didn't try to renegotiate.
Toys are out of my pram hopefully the wife comes home soon and puts my playstion back in (fancying a bit of battlefield)
92 pages on a guy who I still know nothing about..no big deal

Dolf

Obligatory boom bust cycle pic.

Be careful as they are climbing towards the Boom.

spwd

And remember guys, this is the rawk thread, theres anothread for general Liverpool discussion ;)

GeorgieBoy

Love the title. Proud to feature on the first page of what I hope will be another thoroughly enjoyable thread. Cheers!

Toad

Time to kick off this thread.

My credentials for starting this thread? I’m the proud owner of the 13/14 RAWK thread and the circumstances are very similar... so let’s do it all over again.
Playstation back in? Did he get it confiscated? :lol::lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Would not be surprised if we just walked away. I expect us to actually. But I wouldn’t blame us one bit. Every transfer is different and complicated. Just an unfortunate one this.
That's generally the only option after being told, "no deal, go feck yourself..."

Hoof the ball

Glorious!!

PhaseofPlay is back posting on RAWK.
"United" fan, Andy@Allerton is still posting on RAWK.

Am I missing someone? This is all shaping up to be the best RAWK thread yet, since, the bullishness will never have been so high.

Last edited:

breakout67

Supports
Man City

:lol:
'Nabil la, you have to smash your knee with a sledgehammer so we can spot it in the medical and get a discount price. Then we can talk about how much more United paid for their players, but still needed an offside goal to beat us'

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
So finally I can post in here . Thanks to whoever boxed it off.

GloryHunter07

Rush82 - Saturday 09 June - 20h15 - Lyon appear to have pulled out of the deal
No whining.

No blaming the club

No saying "same old Liverpool"

There is no evidence available to support any of the above.

I am as pissed off as anyone else that this deal appears to have gone pear shaped after the teasing of the last few days. Without any knowledge of precisely why, there is no cause so slag the club or anyone associated with the club off (and that includes the reliable Liverpool journalists).
The thread is being closely watched - if your posts disappear then recognise it's because it was shite and think carefully before posting again.
:lol:

Red Stone

Getting into this thread early.

Also, we can still do the ol' "20-18/19 edition" gag.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Why is RAWK moderated like it's part of Nazi Germany?