RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

shaky

So Dave only does camera saves. Deluded bunch
Funny how their opinion of De Gea rotates seamlessly between "over-rated, not as good as Allison" to "literally the only reason Utd don't lose most of their games"

Tarrou

it was about this time last year that some of them were saying Karius is better than De Gea

crossy1686

career ending
United have got stuck into Chelsea and some “friendly” reffing aided by a Manc on VAR has let them bully Chelsea.
The Chelsea team is gutless mind you.
Young should have had a card for pulling down Hazard early on.
And that sly slap by Herrera was only given as a foul because Herrera shit himself and apologised.
Friend was oblivious, totally oblivious.

crossy1686

career ending
Take Pogba and Rashford out and they have very little.

What competition did Lukaku win to be playing at this level?
Pie eating competition?
So the game is as bent with VAR as without it. fecking pointless then basically.

Quelle Surprise.
These twats are insufferable and not half as good as they think they are. We really need to turn up and play near our best and show our class.
They're shit, but they always seem to turn up against us at Snake Mountain, expect De Gea to have his customary worldie too.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Funny they talk about removing Rashford and Pogba from our team. I mean nullify Salah and Liverpool is basically a bunch of headless chickens passing around the park for 90 minutes.

Dolf

Take Pogba and Rashford out and they have very little.

What competition did Lukaku win to be playing at this level?
We already took Martial and Lingard out and now we also need to take Pogba and Rashford out? :lol:
Take out Salah, Mane, Firminho and Van Dijk and you’re ready to compete in the championship :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ironically it's the other way around, so many of Dave's saves are made look simles by his phenomenal positioning (look at Spurs 0-1 United highlights, he absolutely dominated Kane)
Nope. They say that all Spurs saves came because shots were bad.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
They seem incapable of giving any credit at all To anything United. I mean I enjoy the pisstaking from both sides but the caf really does give credit where it’s due when Liverpool play well or one of their players has a cracker.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So Dave only does camera saves. Deluded bunch
Liverpool supporter on my fb has been going on about clean sheets all season. As if us having one of our worst seasons in our lifetime and the shittest defence in our lifetime has nothing to do with it.

meamth

The nick names they gave us are hilarious. The first time I heard about Snake mountain.

What is it with scousers and nick names??

Vanrouge

The nick names they gave us are hilarious. The first time I heard about Snake mountain.

What is it with scousers and nick names??
There's actually a hilarious history to this. For years, one of the nicknames they had for Old Trafford was "Castle Grayskull." And for years, United fans on this forum and others laughed about the fact that Grayskull was home to the heroes in the Masters of the Universe world. It's taken this long, I guess, for the penny to drop, so it looks like they've switched to Snake Mountain, which honestly sounds pathetic as a nickname, but they were trapped into it by that annoying reality thing.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Even Carragher is afraid of RAWK types.

God knows what they will be like when they win the league.

Liverpool 0:0 Bayern Munich

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This number 8 has spent more time on his arse than he has on his feet.
I am really hoping the ref adds quite a bit of time onto this game, the amount of time wasting as been incredible.
Four minutes they're having a laugh, one of the Bayern players took four minutes just to tie his boots up before.
These feckers are gassed - a few more minutes and we'd score
Must say, they've defended well.
Good performance and not the worst result. Let’s see how Bayern fare in Munich when they start actually committtng players forward.
Fair result.

Bayern came for a draw, even so both teams were pathetic going forward.
not the best result but still think we'll go through. Miss the Ox/someone creative badly on nights like that. Their time wasting antics were pathetic.
Will be very tough to advance now, second half literally nothing of note happened.
Wank 2nd half.

Salah stunk the place out all night.

Oh well, at least we didn't concede an away goal.

No Idea For Nickname

Not the worst result but our passing was horrific, robertsons worst game since he joined.
Think we'll go through, we won't be that clueless again.
Big massive damp squib that. Pretty sure I won't remember that even happened this time tomorrow.
Bayern marginal favourites now; hopefully our poor away form in the CL doesnt continue. All to play for but disappointing second half.
Meh

We’ll have no chance of beating any good side with our full backs playing like that, they absolutely killed us. The central players can walk out satisfied (Allison, Fab, Matip, Hendo, Gini, Naby and Bobby) but the full backs and Salah and Mane have cost us massively there.
Bayern got what they were looking for.

That second half from us was sooooo sloppy though, so many final passes looked lazy
That kicking around at the back thing can get to feck. Most boring shit I’ve ever watched.
Clean sheet was huge tonight. Especially given our missing players.

Well done everyone - we'll fecking 'ave 'em in Germany.
Well. That was forgettable

I think we’ll go through with an aaay goal in Munich
Very poor second half. Could have been worse though.

A bit worrying that we've lost all 3 away games already .

Still well in it!

No Idea For Nickname

Not a bad result at the end of the day, if we score in Munich then they are in all sorts of trouble.

Focus on United now.
Definite theme to how sloppy our passing is with our first game back from a longish break.

That was as bad as Leicester.
I quite enjoyed that. Decent game between two good sides, scrappy in the rain. Rafa always loved 0-0 at home.
They sat back 2nd half. So happy to go home with a 0-0. It’ll be more so I’m optimistic.

Salah and our full backs were poor. Expect better Sunday
One shot on target from them. Shows how much Kovac respected us and feared our counter.
All to play for.

Bayern nullified us in the second half.

VVD back for the 2nd leg and we'll play on the break.

No more 10 day gaps between games please as we looked rusty.
Ps. How good was Fabinho? His 2nd half challenge of Lewandoski was brilliant - great signing
Bobby was good, but Sadio didn't have his shooting boots on. Thought Salah was very subdued, reacted slowly to things, got caught offside not coming back which is not like him.
Something worries me about us over the past couple of months
Things just don’t seem to be clicking the way they were previously.
Last season I think we win that 2 or 3-0. Not saying we won’t go through, Bayern couldn’t be any worse coming forward. Need to massively up our tempo and pressing for the weekend
. We will definitely be in for a game at Ot
I hope I never see us go so long again without a competitive game - that’s twice this season and both occasions we were as rusty as feck on our return.

Trent and Andy were a shadow of their usual selves.

As a team, we gave the ball away for fun. They were up to the sort of stuff you’d expect and the ref, though good overall, bought too many.
They came here to play for a nil-nil. Losers. Lets twat them at theirs.

No Idea For Nickname

Had plenty of chances to win it, but Salah and Mane shit again in front of goal. Firmino was our most creative and effective player from the front three, yet he was the first to go. Shit subs by Klopp yet again. Grow some balls and take Salah off, ffs.
Goes to show how far we've come in such a short space of time that the likes of Bayern Munich and Man City have both come to ours this season and played for a 0-0, and celebrated a 0-0. Then you have the likes of Arsenal and PSG who had a go and we killed them.

Teams are shit scared of us at Anfield. It's good to be back.
welcome back
Let's see Bayern playing like that at home.. oh wait, they won't and it will open them up. We just need to make sure we take our chances. Not worried the slightest.
of course not
Oh and can we have this ref for Sunday?
Fair shout. Standard of reffing in europe is fecking light years above the premier league.

No Idea For Nickname

Last time we drew 0-0 at home in 1st leg??
Reckon it was Valencia in 1998. We played in white at afield for some reason.
They scored before halftime then macca and berger scored in the last ten before they scored with the last kick in a 2-2.

Ince and macca were sent off in stoppage time! Watched it on channel 5 on a picture that resembled watching a game on the moon.

Probably the most underrated away result after the return to Europe.

Anyway, will be a different match entirely over there reckon we can get a result.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
welcome back
of course not
They killed PSG? I must of seen the wrong game then. Also did they really just consider beating arsenal as proof that they are "back"...Its Arsenal FFS.. Bate beat them... Everyone beats them.

No Idea For Nickname

Built on the same nonsense that an early exit from the FA Cup is beneficial then
The FA Cup had little bearing on tonight’s result. Bringing it up is just some tired correlation crapshoot that fans love in order to build an ABC narrative that’s easy to use.
It’s a stone cold guarantee that if we were still in the cup and had that result tonight, the same posters would be questioning why we were putting so stock in the cup.

Whingers gonna whinge

No Idea For Nickname

Thought it was a brilliant game between two brilliant sides. We were really good, so were they.
brilliant
So it's pretty much the same type of bollocks as thinking that playing two or three more extra games is going to see all the other sides dead on their feet by April/May and have us looking fresher than anyone else.

No Idea For Nickname

Our xG was nearly 2 tonight. People are being very result oriented and thinking like "We didn't score, so they defended well". Much worse teams have held us to a lower xG than that this season. Goals were there but we didn't do good football. It happens.
huh?

No Idea For Nickname

Not worried - would have been more worried if we had won 2-1
you realise 2-1 is a better result than 0-0
What I also love about that result is there’s nothing for the media to latch onto ahead of Sunday’s game

They were just waiting to push out over the top knee jerk all or nothing headlines tomorrow.

Maybe a journo will start a fight in the after match press conference