RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

montpelier

Emre Can't no more

He’ll be back in Germany after his Juve contract runs down and he’s made his bank balance fat and filled that trophy cabinet with medals showcasing the exploits of Pjanic, Ronaldo, Cancelo et al. I’ve no dislike of Emre or ill-feeling towards him whatsoever. He was alright for us but clearly lacking the technique and game intelligence to make it at an elite side.
And here's a conversation we need to find if at all possible

I remember someone once upon a time saying that Ryan Babel had certain resemblances in playing style to Zidane at one point in his first season with us, and I didn't think it was entirely crazy.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
So according to Chris Sutton 0-0 will not be a bad result for Atletico, but apparently 0-0 isn't good for us according to the media.
Why are the commentators huffing about the VAR when it is working?
Because their media darlings City are on the end of adverse decisions.
Schalke getting the next goal would be massive, City might have their heads turned one way for a few weeks if so

No Idea For Nickname

I wonder if Pep, will mention us in his press conference again?
Danny Mills gets paid for this kind of thing:
“Fernandinho is touching his waist. That's not a foul. But maybe because of that their legs get tangled.
It's not deliberate but he prevents Salif Sane getting towards the ball. I can understand why that one was given.”
He is such a bellend!

And that fecking pinhead Jenas is on our TVs yet again, unbelievable, he must surely have the best agent around.
Bentaleb takes a mean penalty - absolutely leathered it
That's why he's called Pentaleb

the chameleon

A completely rotten fanbase to the core. A huge chunk of their fans don't seem respect any club or player other than their own.

We banter. But we also respect them when they do well. Weird bunch.

the chameleon

Also, I noticed that apart from that old bloke, there aren't any United fans who post on their threads. I can count at least 15 Liverpool fans (most surprisingly sensible) with 1000+ posts on here.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
No comments on Mané's house being burgled? Who was it before him? Same thing, during ahome CL game.

No Idea For Nickname

Scalke feels like Everton with a bigger stadium.
I want City to draw Atleti next. Please let this happen. They've had everything their own way in every cup competition so far this season. It's about time they came up against a real challenge.
Agreed. Or spurs. Imagine the fuss and shitstorm it would create in the media. Best team in the world v England’s heroes. Could easily distract the two.
Knowing them they'll get the winner of Porto/Roma
Just waiting for Ronaldo's strop when he realises this means no Balon d'Or for him now.
Gelsentanbul

Incredible that, against all the odds again.
That there is the difference between City and us. Bring a top player off the bench who does that. Their squad depth is phenomenal really.
It's called having no budget.
Funny what a bit of blood money can do

No Idea For Nickname

Commentator calling City's comeback a minor miracle. If you can call £400m difference in talent that then yeah, sure
Well done Pip, another top class cup scalp for his plucky underdogs, a true to life Cinderella story.
Ha, the narrative is set for City. A Champions-esque comeback against all the odds. Against 10-man superhouse Schalke. They're surely winning it now. I don't get why so many pundits and commentators alike want them to win everything so much.
That happens whatever sport you are in, they are going to favour the British, English etc
They don't favour us.
I rather they have the pressure. There is no pressure for us to win it, for them it is and realistically they have the best chance of all the English teams, please note we can still win it though. After all they spent millions so they should be up there

No Idea For Nickname

No comments on Mané's house being burgled? Who was it before him? Same thing, during ahome CL game.
here you go
Horrible opportunist twats

Just glad no one was at home
fecking twats, taking another person's earnings
Coward burglars. Hope the offenders get caught and face full force of the law.
Little shit houses.

Remember we had a spate of this a little while back. Hopefully the club sorts security out to help out.
I've always wondered is it the club that deal with stuff like this? I certainly remember a spate of robberies happening I feel for Sadio with it being the second time he's been done.
Absolute shitbags. Hope Sadio and his family are not too shaken.

Last edited:

Revan

Assumptionman
Also, I noticed that apart from that old bloke, there aren't any United fans who post on their threads. I can count at least 15 Liverpool fans (most surprisingly sensible) with 1000+ posts on here.
Have an account but haven't posted on years. Moyes season was okayish, a bit like a therapy, but after that it kind of got nasty. Contrary to people beliefs, I think that mods were actually alright, but the posters were not, and for whatever reasons posting shit memes is still allowed in football forums there. Any serious discussion ends in a sea of memes.

Eriku

Is it just me or does Lovren looking on from the box resemble the intense glare of Mac’s dad in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

montpelier

They seem to be struggling to find a sufficiently-deranged but highly venerated scribesman to do the preview.

Which is disappointing.

No pressure.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Not far from the truth to be fair. We're definitely a sing-when-we're-winning kind of side, but that's true of all the big PL teams I feel. Clubs like Palace, as well as our continental counterparts, put us all to shame.

(Away fans are the exception for most clubs, naturally).

Oscar.Z.Acosta

Where’s the epic battle poetry before the big game? Surely someone’s written some Lord of the Rings parody?

They must be nervous or has (relative) success ruined the creativity?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
While the bearded bards of RAWK compose their verses, and the prophets gather at midnight upon the hallowed hills of etc etc, behold The Liverpool Way's preview! Sort of like 'Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Bollocks':
TLW said:
Massive. Huge. Win this and we are favourites for the title again. We are fitter, smarter and better than them. Yeah they are on form and will be bang up for this but I trust in Jurgen to have us more up for it. We aren't playing at our best, lets hope this is the catalyst so we can finish the season in style. I hate these fecking bastards.
We'll bum them senseless, another famous OT win.
I want to destroy them. I want to eviscerate and emasculate them. I want to humiliate and debase them. I want to give them such a complete snotting that they are forced to renounce half their league titles. Is that too much to ask?
More:
https://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/forums/topic/113771-man-utd-a-sun-24219/&

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's rather different in tone to RAWK...as exemplified by a current thread:
The Liverpool Way said:
Klopp charged by bent twats at FA

Oscar.Z.Acosta

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a bizzare forum Rawk is , they waited till Friday to get a pre match thread just so that someone could write a preview full of United hatred . All the bizzare language makes it seem like a place full of 12 year olds , I don't think any of the other forums is like RAWK.

Eriku

deadrevelz

Can someone explain to me why RAWKites are so quick to utilise, for lack of a better word, epic poetry when talking about their club? It’s the weirdest thing.

Thank Jesus I finally got a green smiley for that, I was starting to question my sense of humour something fierce for a moment there.
It's the same look he had when sitting in the police car after being ratted out by Mac and Charlie.

deadrevelz

Good lord that pre match intro is cringeworthy. I find our pre match 'know your opposition' things pointless. :houllier:

Phil Jones Face

*weeps, laughs*

Manchester United v Liverpool Preview:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342233.0
Ignoring the sickening self-adulation for a second, surely if you're going to write a piece involving a team other than your own, you should have some basic knowledge on them or at least attempt to research them before spouting nonsense?

What the feck is this?

Predicted MUFC Lineup

DeGea
A Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Herrera Matic Pogba Mata
Rashford Lukaku

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Ignoring the sickening self-adulation for a second, surely if you're going to write a piece involving a team other than your own, you should have some basic knowledge on them or at least attempt to research them before spouting nonsense?

What the feck is this?

Predicted MUFC Lineup

DeGea
A Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Herrera Matic Pogba Mata
Rashford Lukaku
Who would you put different in?