RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Phil Jones Face

Who would you put different in?
It reads like a negative Mourinho formation, as if they haven't watched us play under Ole. I don't see us playing a defensive 442 at home.

It looks like one or both of Lingard/Martial will play some part, but assuming they don't as the OP did, I wouldn't think we'll be playing Mata left wing tracking back vs Salah. Or two up top with no pace on the wings. And I'd prefer Bailly over Smalling.

montpelier

The idea that Michael Oliver is the best referee in the Premier league might come back to bite them on the arse. On the other hand. he seems to hate us.

My other favourite most thought provoking bit was...
It is hard to describe the last 10 years at Liverpool FC
where I stupidly went for ''trophyless'' to begin with.

Andthere were too many pictures interrupting the flow of the vitriol for me.

Inter Yer Nan

I was feeling really good about this game until Martial and Lingard got injured and then to see Oliver is the ref has sort of sucked my enthusiasm. His decisions will either be based on who he prefers to win the league between City and Liverpool or failing that, his irrational dislike of United. I still want to be optimistic but sort of get a feeling it will be a draw with Salah winning a dodgy penalty off a dive.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ignoring the sickening self-adulation for a second, surely if you're going to write a piece involving a team other than your own, you should have some basic knowledge on them or at least attempt to research them before spouting nonsense?

What the feck is this?

Predicted MUFC Lineup

DeGea
A Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Herrera Matic Pogba Mata
Rashford Lukaku
Isn't that the exact team that beat Chelsea on Monday ?

Pace Abuser

I was feeling really good about this game until Martial and Lingard got injured and then to see Oliver is the ref has sort of sucked my enthusiasm. His decisions will either be based on who he prefers to win the league between City and Liverpool or failing that, his irrational dislike of United. I still want to be optimistic but sort of get a feeling it will be a draw with Salah winning a dodgy penalty off a dive.
Martial is fit.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
*weeps, laughs*

Manchester United v Liverpool Preview:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342233.0
wtf was that, thanks, I have a headache.
now..
did that plonker really said this:
Jose Mourinho quotes after Liverpool’s 3-1 win at Anfield December 18, 2019.

(How would you describe the qualities this Manchester United side?)

“First of all we have lots of problems related with physicality, we have lots of players that I could consider injury-prone because some of our players are always injured – it’s not with me, it was before me. If you look to the stats under and before Mr Van Gaal with David – if you look through that period that are permanently injured. When you are permanently injured, physicality is very difficult to get. Then there are qualities that a player has or doesn’t have. You cannot improve, you cannot make them have…

I give you an example: Robertson, Mane, Salah, Wijnaldum, Keita, Fabinho, they are physical players and on top of that they are good players technically. I also have lots of good players technically but we don’t have many players with that intensity, with that physicality, so when the game has high levels of intensity it is hard for us. Our first 20 minutes was difficult for us. When we had the ball, when the tension went down and the intensity went down, it was easier for us to win the game, we managed to have the ball and to bring the game into – I would say – our side in that now we are playing the way we can. These are our qualities and I think you like to say sometimes that it’s the manager’s voice but you can compare my Porto team to Liverpool, you can compare because the qualities of the players are there. It was my best team in defensive transition, we lose the ball, we bite, we bite like mad dogs and recover the ball in seconds. In Real Madrid I had my best team in direct counter attack because I had young Di Maria, young Ronaldo, young Higuain and young Benzema. We killed everybody in offensive transition.
(Why not play Pogba?)

“No. Because I’m happy with Matic, Lingard and Herrera.”

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Twats.
RAWK said:
They're going to wheel ferguson out of his crypt to give the pre-game team talk. What's next? Plastic flags? What the feck have they become. Absolute joke of a club who nobody fears playing anymore. feck whatever shithouse tactics they employ, we know we can deal with everything they throw at us.

Any type of a result puts us top of the league and we should be taking our place back at the top with style.

Giggs86

Is that their most important game against us in recent memory? Can't recall another game against them when the result would've had such a big impact on their season.

montpelier

Liverpool were
Shockingly shite
And as for Utd
They’re just the shittest team to play a game of football against. feck me, they should be relegated for crimes against neutrals. Imagine watching that garbage every week, poor fecking bastards!
They. Are. Not. Thrilled.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I feel awesome at the prospect of City winning the quad. I'd let Vinny dip me with all 4 trophies before I see those sick fecking animals lift the league.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They’re just the shittest team to play a game of football against. feck me, they should be relegated for crimes against neutrals. Imagine watching that garbage every week, poor fecking bastards!
They. Are. Not. Thrilled.
Weird timing to throw that around, considering their Sunday League tactic of 'kick anyone that moves' today. We were the better team. Did they even have one half decent chance?

Red For Ever

Unlike all the other years, this is what they think about this year

Anything other than two wins against Watford and Everton and I'm starting to think it's not our year.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hilarious rage:
RAWK said:
Tactics?

Tactics?

What is the fecking point of tactics if you can't control the ball, pass the ball, run off the ball or even fecking kick the ball to anywhere near to where it needs to go or you want it to go.

Tactics had feck all to do with anything today. We were simply so poor individually and collectively that we could have played against the fecking blind school and still not executed a solitary final ball of any quality or a ball of any accuracy when under the merest pressure.

Of course the reality is that as ever that we all need to draw the line and move on to Tuesday night and support them like feck but feck me all over with a fecking razor sharp fecking scrubbing brush - we were utterly fecking abysmal in almost every fecking aspect of the game today and there's no fecking point in trying to pretend otherwise.

No Idea For Nickname

huh? they really believe they dropped 2 points?
Before the start of the game a draw would of been a great result

Durning the game it does seem like 2 points dropped

However, we played so poor today that it's a good point.

Our midfield iacking a spark. We need the OX back.

automaticflare

huh? they really believe they dropped 2 points?

Fair assumption though.
united in disarray with 3 injuries in first half. Rashford on one leg after 15 mins from Henderson and Lukaku on the right.

They should have gone for the jugular there but imo looked very very nervous

No Idea For Nickname

Klopp coming under pressure would be utterly laughable and anyone doing that if we finish second to the richest team in league history should be laughed at
Anyone questioning Klopp is a fecking weapon
He won't come under any pressure from the board. He said at Christmas the target he was given for this season was a top-four finish and we'll piss that. If he does come under any pressure it'll be from the media or the impatient bellends who support our club.
He is a different kind of manager the backing of the club won't make the difference, the moment he senses the fans turning he'll leave. I would hope the majority of the fans would stay with him, but he's an emotional type.

I maybe wrong in this but I just sense he feels the need is to get this monkey off our backs over the league as it has become such a big divisive thing in our support and around the club too. Therefore if he needs to be pragmatic at certain stages he will do that. Once a title is won that is when we can worry more about our style of play etc, first we need to do this business and get it over with.
No sane Supporter will be questioning him.

Internet keyboard warriors might but that is it.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Is the Ox getting better and better with every dropped point?

By the time he returns he'll be up there with messi and Ronaldo