RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Absolutely woeful. The managers selections in these big aways are a massive concern. Funnily enough he nailed it at Spurs and we were stunning yet he's not touched anything like it since. Bizarre. Having no quality back up in attack to change it also constantly bites us in the arse.
A point away in the Derby is ok. We need to remeber that!
We blew our chances, so it's on the players, but those subs?!?!

Got to move on now. Nothing else to do.
Poor performance, particularly by the attackers. On what planet are Milner and Lallana better options to bring on than Keita and Shaqiri when needing a goal?

No Idea For Nickname

Dunno if it's just the emotion of not getting the 3 points but thought we were pathetic and seemed like the pressure of getting a result was getting to us.
Milner? Lallana? seriously? we choked completely..
Awful subs. Woeful finishing.

FFS.

Everton are fecking terrible as well.
Small time wankers cheering a home 0-0. Much like last Sunday.
:lol:

mu4c_20le

The first reply on their match thread and they ahve the fecking gall to call everton "game raising twats"

JSArsenal

I feel like they're always moving the goal posts..

" If someone told us we would be 10(7/5/3/2) points ahead/ 1 point behind, we would have bitten their hand off". End of the season they might be saying "If someone told us we would finish second........"

Spielmacher

0-0 and chasing a lead to stay in the title race and Klopp brings on Lallana and Milner?

I just don’t understand it at all. I hate to say it but looks like we’re bottling this title challenge

No Idea For Nickname

You'll never hear a crowd celebrate a 0-0 which makes it 19 games against their detested neighbours without a win like that ever. It's beyond small time.

Why Lallana and not Shaqiri is a mystery. Not good enough.
Much better than the show we put on v Man Ut, hopefully it's the point we win the title by.

VvD is a Colossus.
Tactical masterclass from Klopp today.

Football is a simple game and today Klopp fecked it right up - worst substitution decisions I have seen for a long, long time.

Game over for the title.

No Idea For Nickname

Shite. Way too safe from the manager, subs were awful.
We were poor. Salah especially, the substitutions were all wrong today.

Milner and Henderson in a midfield doesn't work, we've established that, was screaming out for Keita or Shaqiri on for Wijnaldum.

Very disappointing day.
0-0 and chasing a lead to stay in the title race and Klopp brings on Lallana and Milner?

I just don’t understand it at all. I hate to say it but looks like we’re bottling this title challenge
Our midfield is crying out for a creative player with two from Wijnaldum Fabinho Henderson or Milner not three from that four .

Big Games v City United and today we lacked it

Need to be more brave and confident in our squad
It was just a matter of time before this was out of our hands, not been anywhere near positive enough and I can not understand why, with chance, this season that we didn't do more
City can bring on Mahrez. Us Adam Lallana. That's the difference unfortunately. Being an attacker light has haunted us a few games now this season. Fekir would have been perfect. Obviously not guaranteed to have won us those games. But would mean not relying on front 3 as much.

No Idea For Nickname

Lacked a bit of quality second half. feck it, another horrible game out of the way.

1 behind, 9 to play. Let's fecking go.
fecking hell. Chasing a win and Klopp brings on Milner? Deserve to lose just for that alone. Klopp's subs has been criminal recently man. Salah's head has gone, absolutely zero composure, and his first touch has been horrid recently.
Shit game, we move on. No more room for dropped points.

Van Dijk MOTM, showing why he's the best centre half around. fecking colossal.

And that's 19 games now you fecking bitter bastards, 9 fecking years.
Klopp has to take full blame on this.
Awful awful subs. Whats the point of having Keita and Shaq on the bench if you're not going to use them.
fecking shit!

The only reason Everton exist is to cheer whenever Liverpool doesn't win a game, pathetic!

JSArsenal

Three away draws in a row, and all pathetic performances.

Jurgen's substitutions can look odd at times, but putting on Adam Lallana when his last decent showing was before the Brexit referendum was wilfully ridiculous.

No Idea For Nickname

he has a plan B?
Klopp needs to find a plan B, this is turning into the norm.
Subs do nothing, how Shaqiri doesn't get on the pitch is beyond me.
Only teams we've beaten lately are two of our whipping boys, it's slipping away I'm afraid.
Pretty shoddy that. Anxiety and tenson marking every touch, every pass. 11 points dropped in last nine games.
Hard to take for me.... especially the fecking Time wasting be the fat c*nt in goal....

Thought salah and milner were awful... even Trent made too many mistakes....

Suprised that milner came on.... keita may have been the better option...

But clearly salah had two chances he must score
Wrong midfield choice on the starting line up followed by wrong subs. I so wanted him to take either Robbo or Trent off, move Milner RB/LB put Shaq on or even Sturridge. Why on earth is he putting Lallana on there?? And of for Mane. Anyways look forward to Jill's excuses
ending a game pushing for a win chasing the title with hendo milner and fabinho all on is not good enough

deadrevelz

Klopp's lost his bollocks. His desire to win games seems to have disappeared since January when they were 7 points clear... should have stuck to what he knows. A draw is closer to a loss than a win... you can't draw your way to a title.

Carolina Red

Staff
you wouldn't know which team in this match is chasing a title watching that last half hour.

Another utterly abject second-half performance by us...been a common recurrence since the turn of the year.

Through sheer negativity we've turned a seven point lead into a point deficit.

What the feck happened to being BRAVE ??!! The team is so shit scared of fecking up, that it keeps fecking up.

Fuming...
:keano: Let it slip!

No Idea For Nickname

I think the players could do with a nice warm break somewhere. Would do them the world of good.... Oh wait.
Well we had the chances. Salah with two and Fabinho with one. Couldn't take them.

Lallana and Milner aren't the answer off the bench when you need to create an opportunity and have Keita and Shaqiri.

We were ten points ahead at one point. Now 1 behind.
Absolute nobodies cheering at FT there, what ambition.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They're just one unexpected draw/loss away from full on meltdown.

Shame they've got Burnley at home next as that's a gimme. If it had been wolves or spurs that could have been interesting

No Idea For Nickname

We look absolutely shit scared in attack...our away performances of late have been dreadful
Milner and LALANA? Are you kidding Klopp? You are way too conservative, it’s only ourselves to blame if we fail to win the title
Even if we were trying to finish in the top 4 that would be bland, spineless nonsense.

But they're shite, we're pushing to win the league and we shit the bed. Both on the pitch and in the technical area.

A point away against a mid-table team is never "OK" in those circumstances.

No Idea For Nickname

A day that will be remembered for years, nay decades, as the Grand Old Team produce their best display of the season to cement their position in the lofty heights of 10th. Evertonians will regale this tale through the generations. "I was there the night we scraped a 0-0 at home against Liverpool", they'll say, a wistful tear in their eye. The greatest atmosphere that Goodison has seen in years was a suitable backdrop to this monumental achievement by the heroes in blue. The roar at the finish, as each Evertonian was secure in their minds that 10th was theirs and theirs alone, was a fitting finale.

Carolina Red

Staff
City's to lose now then. A league full of cowardly park the bus teams suits them just fine because they have so many creative players and will always pick a team apart that sits back. We don't have the same level of creativity which is why the disappointing draws are piling up now.