RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So no t shirts in support of Suarez tonight then?
Love that he gave no fecks with the celebration, just for an extra bit of salt in the wounds.

I'm sure the team will be wearing t shirts for the fountain dunker though.

DavidDeSchmikes

And I swear to god if I see Liverpool fans w*nking off to Barca and sucking their doodoo about how awesome and wonderful they are ONE MORE TIME...peak **** behavior.

They are c*nts....every bit as much of a c*nt as their rivals a few hundred kilometers to the West
Bad Gateway 505 again so must mean Everton, Utd and City fans flooding in. Come back when your team can actually make a CL semi-final.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Love that he gave no fecks with the celebration, just for an extra bit of salt in the wounds.

I'm sure the team will be wearing t shirts for the fountain dunker though.
It's magic that it took pool fans until now to realise he's a piece of work.

A legend tonight though

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
That second one :lol:

"We didn't score because they didn't want to attack, and we let in 3 because their attack is better than ours"

Moriarty

Wonder how they'll react if Barca win the tie and City win the title. It'll still be a far better season than ours but I imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth will reach epic proportions.

montpelier

feck Suarez he should get a devils reception next Tuesday night at Anfield for his shithousery and that celebration tonight forget what he post about Liverpool all PR guff

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'And there was laughter across the land...'

Josep Dowling

Wonder how they'll react if Barca win the tie and City win the title. It'll still be a far better season than ours but I imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth will reach epic proportions.
After the arrogance and laughing thrown at me this season by Liverpool fans I know, I will have great pleasure in telling them they have won just as much as us this season.

1 League Cups in 12 years. Mourinho won more with us. Cnuts.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
After the arrogance and laughing thrown at me this season by Liverpool fans I know, I will have great pleasure in telling them they have won just as much as us this season.

1 League Cups in 12 years. Mourinho won more with us. Cnuts.
They’ll have the “finished above United” trophy though.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Why are they so offended that a professional footballer that happened to play for them, celebrated scoring a goal. What difference does it even make. Grow fecking up:lol: Keep it coming!

Nickosaur

And I swear to god if I see Liverpool fans w*nking off to Barca and sucking their doodoo about how awesome and wonderful they are ONE MORE TIME...peak **** behavior.

They are c*nts....every bit as much of a c*nt as their rivals a few hundred kilometers to the West
sorry what are we dealing with here :lol:

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
Suarez literally announced that he'd be celebrating properly if he scored. how can they be so surprised