RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

redzer

Gutted, that was never a 3-0 match, very flattering scoreline for them.

Season pretty much over now, great season but all for nothing, no silverware. We can kid ourselves and say how proud we are and the giant strides we've made but another potless season nonetheless.

Last edited:

Ban

Season pretty much over now, great season but all for nothing, no silverware. We can kid ourselves and say how proud we are and the giant strides we've made but another potless season nonetheless.
Wrong thread mate.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
What was said? I could do with a laugh
He called me one of the very worst new posters early in the afternoon.

During the actual match I complained about Barça's lack of effort during the second half (Ter Stegen being the best player those minutes) and that a 1-0 was not good enough. Then he quoted me and said "B-b-but they have Messi. How is this possible?"

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

I don't buy this self-pitying, throwing in the towel act a lot of scousers are doing atm. Still everything to play for, it's not like the wheels have come off the team and they've bottled it. Barca have a bad night at Anfield next week and you could be in the final as strong favourites. City slip up just once, even just a draw, and you'll likely win the league.

Of course, I hope the wheels do come off and you win feck all, but as hard as it is for me to say it, I don't think this is a flash in the pan season like previous ones. I expect your lot to be well in the mix for all trophies next season :(

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
On Klopp that one and mane and salah not taking their chances. Sore one but a mountain to climb.
They will probably play their corpses in the next game which we don't have luxury of doing. We can put 3 past these no probs but just need to be superhuman in defence
Why did klopp tell Allison to come for the corner at the end? That’s ridiculous
Fair play. Got beat by Messi.

Our season is over now, but we gave it a good go.
Anyone have stats from the game, would love to know how many free kicks and fouls they received from the disgrace of the referee. So many decisions went their way it was crazy. Virtually every attack we had they were holding onto our players and yet we were getting nothing for it. We need a special night at Anfield now. Get an early goal and anything is possible.
It feels so weird now coming on here and talking about a loss. I feel heartbroken and despondent. feck Barcelona and their fecking shithouse players and fans. I fecking hate them.
And I swear to god if I see Liverpool fans wanking off to Barca and sucking their doodoo about how awesome and wonderful they are ONE MORE TIME...peak **** behavior.

They are c*nts....every bit as much of a c*nt as their rivals a few hundred kilometers to the West.
Tonight I think Klopp did a "Guardiola", over-thinking and giving too much respect to Barca, making weird player decisions that negated our own strengths. Gini should not have played as the center-forward, and Gomez as the right back brought nothing to the team offensively.
Spanish team dick us by 3 goals in a European game for the third time.

No idea how Klopp lifts the team. Whilst we didn't deserve it we'll be kicking ourselves for taking the game to them.

Half time 3 - 0 down so let's go all out next week

redzer

I don't buy this self-pitying, throwing in the towel act a lot of scousers are doing atm. Still everything to play for, it's not like the wheels have come off the team and they've bottled it. Barca have a bad night at Anfield next week and you could be in the final as strong favourites. City slip up just once, even just a draw, and you'll likely win the league.

Of course, I hope the wheels do come off and you win feck all, but as hard as it is for me to say it, I don't think this is a flash in the pan season like previous ones. I expect your lot to be well in the mix for all trophies next season :(
:D I'm not a Liverpool fan. I thought this was the meltdown thread? I read that on the other site?

Last edited by a moderator:

montpelier

These bastards have UEFA up their sleeves they really do.

Very cool and normal that one of the best teams England has ever seen will probably not win anything because a human rights sanitizing propaganda tool that willingly shits all over the rules as if they do not apply to them gets to exist

No Idea For Nickname

I mean fecking hell.

We're cursed, it's that simple. feck it all.
having Messi is like cheating.
I can't help but feel we've let ourselves down at crucial moments this season by being too careful, by just not playing out regular game. United and Barça away will be excruciating memories, because these games were there for the taking and they might well define the outcome of our season. What a fecking shame.
Bad Gateway 505 again so must mean Everton, Utd and City fans flooding in. Come back when your team can actually make a CL semi-final.
Big game where you needed the big players to stand up.

Mane, Salah and Virgil all made key feck ups and with that you lose.
This fecking hurts this.

Mane should of scored, Milner should of, Salah should of. For feck sake

But even so the game started drifting second half at 1-0, gini was fecked. Do something Jurgen for feck sake and it just gets worse from there.
Them bastards don't deserve to be 3-0 up. Nowhere near. We're going to give them the game of their lives next week, I'm sure of it. feck Barca.
Thought Klopp got it wrong to be honest. Gomez isn’t a right back, Gini isn’t a false nine and he took far too long making the subs.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Good performance despite the result but Rakitic being allowed to butcher Keita really f*cked us over.
:houllier:

Still in shock.
:lol:

Half their team would walk into our team
:houllier:

Only half?

Sick...just sick. Why wait till tonight to forget how to score.
Trophy was there for winning but we made a balls of that.
Come again? You were playing Barcelona, mate. Oh, yeah, and just the greatest footballer of all time, to boot. :nono:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
There is so much delusion among Liverpool fans, it's actually insane at times.

I never get the same vibe from reading Chelsea/Arsenal forums. Those seem much more in touch with reality.

No Idea For Nickname

Surprised he hasn't bitten anyone in his time at Barca. Clown of a person.
Suarez can feck off too the c*nt. Thought he would act with a bit more class against us after sticking by him through all his negrito bullshit.

Turns out not.
Floodlight robbery
Does anyone know what that ref was smoking?
No, but I've a good idea where he got it.
fecking cursed, anther year of people telling me Klopp’s a serial loser, I fecking hate football, wished we played shit a got done 3-0. Ah well, roll on next season.
The League isn't over, City will draw with Leicester..
3-0 down at half time.Spirit of Istanbul on a Tuesday.

feck em at Anfield
Roma did this lot last year after being beat 4 - 1. No option but to go for it.
We could've won this. Similar feeling as after the Man Utd game.
Next Tuesday the European night to top all previous European nights. We rip them to shreds. Best ever bus welcome, best ever YAWN, loudest ever Anfield. Barca will wilt, Suarez gets sent off, ref shows some control, take every chance. 5-0 to the mighty Reds.
No time to wallow, big one against Newcastle in a matter of days. Up the 97 point Reds.

montpelier

Suarez is the sort of player you love having on your team, but really fecking despise when he plays against you.
He displayed all the reasons opposition fans hate him tonight, the snide little fecker.
And for that reason I really hope we remember that and don’t give him shite. In fact irrespective I hope to hear his song next week. That would be class.
feck off, you knob

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
On Herr Kloppo:

boards.ie LFC forum said:
I do think klopp was to blame. He seems to get nervous for the big games. To be honest I think he is a bottler for the big occasion. Liverpool have come on leaps and bounds since he's taken over but he's not the man to take them over the line. Hes too emotional
boards.ie LFC forum said:
I didn't like his laughing - it was a fairly serious situation.

No Idea For Nickname

2-1, we'd a chance.

3-0? It's over. They're scoring at Anfield, and only because we'll be left open trying to push for goals.
Only?
Hes a horrible man. Never forget he threw Kenny under the bus.
Lesson learnt, don't stick up for racists
Poor Louis
5:0 to us on tuesday wait and see
5-0 to the reds next week by the way in case you all didn't realise!
just 5?
Replace Firmino with Wijnaldum win horrible prizes I suppose

Milner and Gomez were wrong choices

Shaq obviously shagging Klopps Mrs or something
I liked Barcelona as a city but they can feck off too. I'd toss a thousand of the fecking catalans in a fountain of shit before going back there.

No Idea For Nickname

Roma turned this around last year, and so can we, however unlikely it is. Wonder if Klopp will go all gung ho out at Anfield since its nothing to loose, would be a sight
Well, Istanbul might strike twice next week but I just feel so fecking deflated right now. I'll never catch a break with anything. Ever.
Deflated as always when we lose, we weren't clinical and luck wasn't obviously on our side.
We go again, first Newcastle.
Klopp is really shit with substitutions. What was he thinking?
wheres buvac?
If a miracle happens and Leicester don't lose on Monday, I'd rest players for the 2nd leg. This is of course assuming we win at Newcastle.
Very confident of scoring 3 at Anfield. Just cross everything for a clean shee
3-0 down at half time in Istanbul, we can piss all over these next Tuesday, keep the faith

norm87cro

Happy with the result but Suarez is and always will be a cnut. Should not bave celebrated that strongly