RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Efcinpeace

Supports
Everton
I’m a Scouser. And an Evertonian. Are you enjoying tonight as much as I am?

If so...Stop abusing Scousers. We have a shared sense of satisfaction tonight, where we are from makes no difference

Last edited by a moderator:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Suarez is the sort of player you love having on your team, but really fecking despise when he plays against you.

He displayed all the reasons opposition fans hate him tonight, the snide little fecker.
Yep, you could easily see why he is universally hated tonight
fecking into these next week- if Suarez or Coutinho get anything other than a hostile reception we are idiots.
The Suarez stuff needs deleting

All Looks a bit Everton.

He did what he does. Did it for us and we loved him for it
No you just expect him to act with a little more class that's all, even though he scored some great goals he dragged us through the mud and we stood by him rightly or wrongly. I mean even Torres squared it to Willian because he wasn't a 100 percent thundercnut
Yeah, people seem to have the idea that he wouldn't be Suarez against us.
Suarez is a right c*nt isn't he! To think I used to laud the lad - what a little fecking wanker he is.
PS, this is the first time in my life I've though Suarez is c*nt.

No Idea For Nickname

Love the guy. Would mug his own granny to win a throw in.
I don't/didn't have any ill feeling toward him before or tonight. I laughed at his antics, cause that's just typical Luis. You could see how desperately he wanted to perform against his old team.
Wish him all the good in the world- just nothing next week.

IrishRedDevil

Really shows how blinded and bias they are when they are only now seeing Suarez for what he really is, despite opposition fans saying it for years.

Jack - City Fan

Supports
Man City
Always interesting to see how ex players celebrate against liverpool after scoring, really cuts into their whole "we're the greatest club ever, players love playing for us, never the same after leaving etc"

No Idea For Nickname

It's the hope that fecking kills you.
Post this sometime in may as a summary of pretty much any liverpool season post 2006.
Hat off to Barca, they were the better team and fully deserved the win, could have lost 5~6 goal.
You must have been watching another game to me. Fully deserved my arse, no way deserved 3-0.
We might score 3 at Anfield but I don't see us stopping them from scoring 1
We don’t need to stop them scoring, just score a feck load ourselves.
Err yes we do. We're not scoring 4 or 5 past Barcelona.
I hope Klopp doesn’t end up as a nearly man during his time at us, we need to win something.
We need to be competing and having a good side. Trophies will then come.
It's still very much a project. There is still ways to.improve even now.

It'll come. I feel very conft in saying that
iam sad.

C'mon Rodgers!

No Idea For Nickname

2007. - CL Final
2009 - 2nd in league
2012 - fa cup final
2014 - second in league
2016 - losers in 2 cup finals
2018 - losers in CL Final
2019 - let's just say it's not looking good .

That's not to include other quarter/semi inals as well

Weve not been short of hope. We've been starved of success
How many of those seasons were we actually good?

3 or 4? In 12 years?
If only we were facing Villarreal.
Villarreal but 4 past these a few weeks ago so thank feck we’re not eh?
Another thing , peole talk about their defence, that’s 3 or 4 clean sheets on the trot and we are hoping to score 4 or 5 in 1 game.
Sad we'll have nothing to remember this season by
We don't know that yet. Even if we don't, we'll go again next season.
2 World class goals plus a lucky one

2 sitters missed

Better team

Move on
Allison

VVD Fab Matip
Trent Gini Ox Robbo
Salah Firmino Mane

Field this at Anfield and we're through 5-1 easy

Liked by shaqiri, May explain why he’s not playing much
:lol:

No Idea For Nickname

didnt deserve that result .. hope suarez messi coutino get booed to feck ..judas diving cheating fecks
Suarez can feck off as well, there is being a bit of a c*nt and up for the game but he went over the top tonight, could of toned it down a bit the tit. I won't lose any sleep over it like but feck singing his song next week if that's how he wants it.
Meh. We'll beat Newcastle and Leicester are getting a point of city and it'll all be fine. We'll then play Barca with a nothing to lose attitude and win 5-1 on the night and tonight will be a distant memory.
right...
very well for FSG to act on net spend but they need to seriously invest to compete - sadly that is just the nature of elite football competition these days.v
Jesus fecking Christ.

91 points with 2 games to go, and a CL semi final. After spending more money than any some ever. But FSG holding us back from competing?

Either I have just been hooked or your mental
Just worth remembering just who is not left in the competition

Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG
Munich
Manchester City
Dortmund

Most teams will never even have a sniff of getting this far, Everton fans can only dream of what playing at the level might be like

We are playing at the top table, even the best teams can't expect things to fall their way, it happens, margins are fine.
that list..:lol:

No Idea For Nickname

We've never come across Messi in over 10 years. We laughed when he knocked out United over the years, it was our turn tonight. What a player. The best ever. Just got to hold your hands up and say fair play.
We have a squad good enough to fight on two fronts and we forfeited two domestic cups to do it. That shouldn't be an excuse.

We don't. Origi and Sturridge are our back up strikers. They are championship level players. You put someone like a Griezmann in our squad and it makes the difference.
Well I'm having a tenner on the double tomorrow.
70-1 you should get at ladbrokes, Leicester are 18-1 to beat city which is worth consideration.
18-1 fook, that's mad odds.
Leicester are not beating Manchester City at Emptyhad. We have more chance of going through than Leicester beating them.
They only need to draw, they don't have to beat City.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
If City wins this weekend, morale will be certainly low next tuesday. Rafa would help Liverpool, but I'm sure Pep will be extra-motivated to win (probable PL title + helping Barça).

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I wouldn't gloat too much, been dreading this Rodgers-Benitez weekend for weeks now. Leicester can make City drop points. In fact, I'm pretty sure they will :nervous:

BlueHaze

I wouldn't gloat too much, been dreading this Rodgers-Benitez weekend for weeks now. Leicester can make City drop points. In fact, I'm pretty sure they will :nervous:
They will need to play their absolute best game and have all the luck with them to take points from City at the emptihad. They won't. City will win that game and the title.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
I find some of their ref comments interesting. No doubt Suarez was quite douchey as he tends to be, but did they miss the pile of soft-as-baby poo free kicks they got? 3 Barca players booked to their one? Mane doing that weird leg throwing out move not once but twice?

Eric7C

They can, but the game is at the Etihad. City will spank them.

SER19

Her page is hysterical :lol: fans took a 2 hour easyjet flight to Barcelona and the last 2 days she's reporting with this sort of monumental overtone as if they've just said farewell to loved ones and crossed Europe on elephant :lol: only Liverpool fans can achieve this brand of cringe

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
‘Hi my names Amelia, reporting for the Liverpool Echo. The Square where the Liverpool fans were congregating has been cordoned off because there’s residents that live on it and don’t wish to be bothered into the early hours

Oh btw, didn’t mention our fans acting like complete twats towards the locals’

Video done. Always the victim. Scum.