RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:lol:

I wonder what reception they'll give Suarez at Anfield after him having the nerve to celebrate a CL semifinal goal. A Suarez or Coutinho winner would be brilliant. :drool:
A Suarez dive for a pen would be nice but then again, VAR. Or better yet, a Suarez bite or elbow against Lord Virgil would be immense :drool:

All this after obviously having made sure Barca is already through.

Cal?

CR7 fan
A Suarez dive for a pen would be nice but then again, VAR. Or better yet, a Suarez bite or elbow against Lord Virgil would be immense :drool:

A mass brawl in an ill tempered game with Barca going through would be good. Especially if Messi gets banned for the final. :drool:

Red00012

Last minute own goal by VVD. Match ends 3-1 Liverpool

fergosaurus

:drool: there would be petitions galore

Cal?

CR7 fan
:lol: I know bud. Or well, I know you (on here) :p. Better option than Pool or City, I guess. Ajax would be decent winners.

I actually typed that bit about petitions in my first reply and deleted it :lol:
I'm not sure how I'd feel with a Barca v City final, good thing they've got nowhere near so far.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I will go fecking bezerk if that punk Ritchie knocks Salah out of the game/season. Bullshit defending, and cheap shots is all that guys seems to be able to produce. Fuuuuck him
I have a bad feeling that Salah is going to elbow him if it carries on
Yeah needs to keep his cool. Don’t do what Son did.
yes please, do what Son did, not that he will get sent off.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No other fan base is as good at finding alternative stats.

A Facebook Pool status:
If there were still 2 points per win then Liverpool would be top of the league on 63 points and City 2nd on 62 with 2 games left

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Shit shit shit Mo down - goalie clattered into him
Looks like they've finally done Mo. After a header went in one of the Newcastle players collided with him and hes now on the ground. Origi is coming on.
Stretcher coming on for him. He hasn't moved since going down
Really quite bad this. Doubt we see him again this season.

He’s still not moved
Poor Mo is in pieces once again.
Newcastle fans give him a standing ovation as he’s goes off.

Nice to see dignity in the game.
He is getting applause as he's taken off the pitch.
he will be fine, stop crying

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I do, have done before Messi even joined them.
Yeah, I know it wasn't all down to Messi :lol:

But on a side note, they were sort of my elder brother and dads "second team", while Madrid was always dominating.

So I sort of always liked them, from back to their Laudrup, Guardiola, Romario, Stoichkov days.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Yeah, I know it wasn't all down to Messi :lol:

But on a side note, they were sort of my elder brother and dads "second team", while Madrid was always dominating.

So I sort of always liked them, from back to their Laudrup, Guardiola, Romario, Stoichkov days.
I disliked them since back in the 94 (I think) when they beat United 4-0 in the CL, the dislike grew into hatred in the 00s wtih their holier than thou attitude and constant cheating and the scandal of Stamford Bridge, etc.

The whole bestest team ever ever would not have happened if Ovebro was remotely competent.

Anyway, back to RAWK from now on.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Gotta wonder if any of the mensas on RAWK will even obliquely mention the less than savory way they won today.

montpelier

magnaminous in victory as per

Get the feck in. ..how I loathe these cnuts. .They really are smalltime shites who believe that they have some status. Their support is wank basic. Rafa really deserves better than that shite.
Well done redmen

montpelier

#metoo

Neutrals, particularly Man Utd fans are fecking bricking it. Facebook feed full of bellends praying for a Newcastle win. It’s weird how obsessed they are with Liverpool. Spend more energy worrying about us then supporting their own fecking club.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
There is a scintilla of truth to that, schadenfreude is basically all I have left to enjoy this season, especially if we don’t take three points out of both our remaining matches. But, RAWK’s incessant narcissism lessens the impact of their argument.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I got concussed in a motorbike crash years ago, headbutted the road at 40mph, the impact was hard enough to deform my crash helmet. I didn't lose conciousness, I distinctly remember sliding down the road and seeing sparks coming off my bike as it slid next to me. I rode 20 miles to get back home.
Were you fit to play 3 days later is the question?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

For anyone who ever - EVER - feels these bastards deserve some sympathy or victories on the field of play, just remember exactly who you are dealing with. They are the most deceitful, dishonourable, offended-by-everything-ashamed-of-nothing bunch of football fans to ever set foot in a football ground. If they never won a football game again, I still wouldn’t be fully satisfied.

Never, ever forget their true colours.
Amen. A vile club, there are absolutely 0 circumstances where I want that shower of slum dwelling skip lickers to have any joy or happiness what so ever

PaulRich

They're literally creaming themselves over there. Reading the posts and the general flavor is that its all on City now.......they've got Wolves last game of the season and that by no means is easy.

Hoof the ball

They're literally creaming themselves over there. Reading the posts and the general flavor is that its all on City now.......they've got Wolves last game of the season and that by no means is easy.
Especially with Wolves' record vs the top six.

They're the last side to roll over vs. anyone in the top six.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I’d be amazed if Liverpool drop points to Wolves. It would be an astonishing turn of events after what we’ve witnessed this season when Liverpool should have dropped points. It just isn’t happening, lads. City need to the do the business now.