RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
What an effort.. couldn't be more proud of the team..

Btw.. did anyone else think Suarez deliberately left his leg hanging there so Robbo would run into him? Looked that way..

The referee is a soft c*nt who is falling for every dirty Barca trick in the book..

We need to learn how to be snide and give it back..
Origi?

So powerful, so quick. And he’s been absolutely terrible.

Let’s have another soft lad.
Hard to decide who's the biggest c*nt, Suarez or the ref

Get the next goal and we'll get the third too.
Salah would have been tearing this lot up tonight
As Michael Caine said in Escape to Victory:
“We can win this”
feck. Salah and Firmino on the pitch we’d have already romped these c*nts.

Shaq needs to switch on, it’s a CL semi final and we need tight play and goals. Can not afford any passengers and definitely not in that position.
Giving it all and doing us proud.

Suarez is a bawbag!
Refs clueless, should have had a pen on Mane. Falling for everything from them and giving nothing for us.

Boys have been brilliant, just need to calm it down a little and a little more composure in the final third

Cmon Reds keep going

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Love that we are kicking them a bit
Also, Suarez is a bellend. I defended this guy
Bent as you like ref, whilst serial divers are falling over themselves after being looked at being given everything.
Horrible cheating c*nts, got some great players but have to be snidey c*nts instead of letting their football do the talking, wank

How the feck we're behind on aggregate against these is beyond me, they're shite, get a 2nd with around 20 to go and they'll shit themselves

Up the fecking reds
We've been great!

Surely a bent ref!!
Looks like the Turkish Kevin Friend
How come VAR didn't look at Vidal's handball?
Because it's Barcelona
Suarez was and always will be a fecking rat. How can var look at Hendo's tackle as a potential red and not look at that sly c*nts antics.
He's taken Robertson out with that. Off at half time.
Their defenders look scared, and Shaqiri as much as I like him is giving them a free pass so far. Even just one of those two would make a huge difference.
How about throwing on young Rhian? Something different.. and as Klopp has said he's been really sharp in training.. Add some serious pace alongside Mane and see what happens..
Get Trent to take those corners on the left, Milly couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo tonight.
Crazy prediction time:

VVD with a powerful header..
Mane with the equalizer..

Milner with the WINNER..
ill take that,

but kind hoping for origi hatrick
Robbo off

Suarez the cheating c*nt
Walking wounded!

Honestly hope someone breaks Suárez leg here. Fab just take the hit, brutalise him.
Robbo gone. Suarez is an absolute c*nt.

montpelier

OMG, did you see the Barcelona defending though? The header for the 1st & the corner, :eek:. And they missed some chances.

I thought we had the benefit of a few breaks going our way in 1999, but this is off the scale spawn that these lot are having.

They had Origi & Shaqiri up front, ffs.

montpelier

All of the (overboard IMO) hatred we've faced this season from almost everyone is because they witnessed our earth shattering triumvirate form together like VOLTRON. The Manager, the players and the fans are enough to power Blackpool for a year. They hate us because NONE of them can hit these heights. But they are forced to respect us.
Yes, and it lasted all the way to the very next post, too.

Someone will be on G Nev suicide watch tonight.
I'll volunteer. I'd love to watch him commit suicide

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
OMG, did you see the Barcelona defending though? The header for the 1st & the corner, :eek:. And they missed some chances.

I thought we had the benefit of a few breaks going our way in 1999, but this is off the scale spawn that these lot are having.

They had Origi & Shaqiri up front, ffs.
So let me get this right. You are saying we were lucky in this semi? You don’t think we deserved to progress because we fluked it against Messi and Barca?
Ok. I think we were unlucky in the first leg and showed how better we are than Barca in the second. But you think it’s just luck. All righty then.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
So let me get this right. You are saying we were lucky in this semi? You don’t think we deserved to progress because we fluked it against Messi and Barca?
Ok. I think we were unlucky in the first leg and showed how better we are than Barca in the second. But you think it’s just luck. All righty then.
I have to agree with you here if we are bing fair Liverpool should have got a minimum of 2 goals in Spain and realistically should have only conceded two. I hate to say it but they absolutely deserve to be in this final.

Verminator

Serious discussion - thread ban

montpelier

A formidable team (check my posting history) getting an awful lot of breaks. What was 'unlucky' about the defeat in Barca compared to being gifted 2 goals tonight?

Eric7C

So you support both Madrid and Liverpool?
How do you sleep at night?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Celebrity fans:
TLW said:
Can't believe Toadfish out of Neighbours was there last night with Hansen. The big match beaut.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So you support both Madrid and Liverpool?
How do you sleep at night?
I would imagine hugging a champions league trophy replica while wearing a Kings Of Europe pajamas

Toad

Not so sure. I think realistically most of them knew it was a miracle required today. It's the CL if they somehow lose which will be special
I genuinely don’t think they knew it would take a miracle though, they are so delusional that they knew in their heads that city would lose.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Just woke up here in Yankee-land. My final dream of the night involved getting a bus at night in one of those locales that was at once familiar and unrecognizable. Apropos of nothing, the bus had a large, secret section in which President Trump was being conveyed and among the passengers were clearly Secret Service. I discovered that across the aisle there was another Liverpool fan and so we started singing "We're gonna win the league!" The whole bus then joined in. I woke up as the song swelled.