RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Did that dumbass just say that? Liverpool have been more then knocked off there perch they got drop kicked off of it. 20 league titles to 18 won 2 CL in the same run along with multiple Fa and league cups. United are the most historic club in all of England.

Irrational.

I hope they're enjoying that view up top (but still second) from the season they've had.

The only way is down. I wonder how it feels playing the best season in your history and still not wining the PL.

They played with virtually their whole first team fit for most of the season. Sacrificed the FA Cup and EFL Cup in the process to keep pace with City whilst they fought on all fronts. 10 point lead, playing most of their games before City and they still couldn't overturn them.

Let's hope they end the season trophyless.

CognitiveNeuro

Madrid, Juve or Barca should be all over Mane this summer.

He's the one liverpool player I'd like to see them lose.
They would miss him more than any other player. Wenger was talking about this. The only player that stands up when things are getting tough is Mane (and maybe Van Dijk). People always talk about Salah but he scores goals that are USUALLY the result of hard work from others and goes missing when things are getting tough.

If Mane leaves, it would hurt them way more than if Salah or Firmino leaves or anyone else except maybe Van Dijk.

Reactions: VeevaVee

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Remember when Ferguson said he’d knock us off our fecking perch, and they eventually had more league titles than us...?

Guess what chaps, you still didn’t knock us off our fecking perch.

You’ve monopolised 6th place, you’ve just been fairly dismantled at home by Cardiff, you got your saviour from Molde. You’re right back when you belong, looking up. Today isn’t a consolation, it’s not cause for celebration, it’s a realisation that the good days are gone forever. You had it as well. You literally had it all there, for more decades of domination, and you’ve blown it in the most impressive way.
They're such twats. Hilarious how big headed they are after literally one season not being 4th, 4th, 8th, 6th, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 6th, 7th.
To think some people can't enjoy their pain.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Imagine if they'd won it.... that's why we're celebrating. It's because nobody has more insufferable, delusional and entitled fans than Liverpool FC.

The perch is 20 league titles. We're still on that until they get 3 more league titles.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Did that dumbass just say that? Liverpool have been more then knocked off there perch they got drop kicked off of it. 20 league titles to 18 won 2 CL in the same run along with multiple Fa and league cups. United are the most historic club in all of England.
Debatable. We’re kings of Europe. Not even close. You have 2 more league titles. That is close. You have the brand like Disney though even though you are in a free fall.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Debatable. We’re kings of Europe. Not even close. You have 2 more league titles. That is close. You have the brand like Disney though even though you are in a free fall.
Madrid are kings of Europe. United are kings of England.

Keep up at the back

DavidDeSchmikes

We lost one match the entire season. That's ridiculous. Finished with 97 points. Ridiculous. So proud of this manager, this club and this collection of players.
You can't buy what we have. You can't buy our pedigree, our effort, our spirit, our class. What a season.

Fabinho £39M, Van Djik £75m, Allison £66m, Keita £48m, Salah £35m, etc.....

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Still feel annoyed that it's not Ajax but I'm looking at the positives. We know this lot and how they set up etc, Klopp has had Poch's number for like the last five games now so I'm very confident going in. Of course anything can happen in a final but come on, we're a different beast to them.
Hate that it is so far away, Spurs are on the ropes fitness wise, reckon if we had the final next sunday we'd win 100 times out of a 100

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leagues always massively outrank cups.
Cups give a fighter's chance to teams, especially the way less games of the early formats.

You won 4 of the 5 basically in one spell.

Now dry your eyes, you didn't win the league. It's not meant to be easy.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We lost one match the entire season. That's ridiculous. Finished with 97 points. Ridiculous. So proud of this manager, this club and this collection of players.
You can't buy what we have. You can't buy our pedigree, our effort, our spirit, our class. What a season.

Fabinho £39M, Van Djik £75m, Allison £66m, Keita £48m, Salah £35m, etc.....
Haven't they bought an entire new squad to do this? :lol:

Strachans Cigar

Liverpool fans got what they wished for when city got bought by the oil folk.

They wanted United knocked off their perch. I remember saying at the time that it wouldn't just be United who suffered if city became the top side in the country through financial doping.

They all laughed and cheered as city won the title with Aguerooooooooo

But city have now cost them two league titles. Never forget you scouse cnuts, this is what you wanted.
Well said that man.

I mean we’ve been dealing with financial doping from Jack Walker through Roman then Mansour & SAF topped the lot.

Boo fecking hoo ya Scouse cnuts, my heart bleeds.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Oh and on the Wolves fans. Classless fecking c*nts.
In other circumstances they should be able to have revelled in being able to say I was there when Liverpool did it. We've have given them the best show their sorry fecking little lives have ever seen. They missed out on the best experienced they'll ever likely have. They should have been gutted about that City win.

Soft, fecking gobshite c*nts.
All true but it’s probably nothing personal. Had they been playing City and City were a point behind us they’d have been the same.

feck everyone though, will make it all the sweeter when we do win this, and when we win in Madrid.
This is true.

Every tinpot fanbase is living vicariously these days.

We are doing it for real.

feck the lot of them.

Eric7C

Oh and on the Wolves fans. Classless fecking c*nts.
In other circumstances they should be able to have revelled in being able to say I was there when Liverpool did it. We've have given them the best show their sorry fecking little lives have ever seen. They missed out on the best experienced they'll ever likely have. They should have been gutted about that City win.

Soft, fecking gobshite c*nts.
Goodness. They really think the universe revolves around their a-holes don't they?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kings? You might be dukes, at best :wenger:

IrishRedDevil

I think they pranked the Liverpool fans by celebrating a Brighton ‘goal’ and the home fans fell for it, sending the stadium into a frenzy until someone pointed out Brighton hadn’t scored.

:lol:
:lol: Fantastic.

Carragher was getting all giddy in commentary when Liverpool scored and he said it will filter to City and it will put more pressure on them.

As soon as news started to break that Aguero had equalised, Liverpool fans started to get agitated, then Carragher was annoyed and said the fans need to focus on the Liverpool game only.

Talk about double standards.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I think they pranked the Liverpool fans by celebrating a Brighton ‘goal’ and the home fans fell for it, sending the stadium into a frenzy until someone pointed out Brighton hadn’t scored.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of how that worked. Why would the scousers have thought Wolves celebrating meant Brighton had scored? They also had phones and in some cases radios in their hands telling them it was goalless at Brighton. A strange strange breed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No word from their fans about Wolves not putting in the sort of displays they have against the top 6 all season? Didn't think so!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
There was this loon on 606 saying it wasn't fair and it should be 2 points for a win, not 3. Ignoring the fact that it's been that way since the mid 80s.

There was a City fan on after saying he must be an Evertonian on a WUM. Who then went on to say that the domestic treble was better than the proper treble, we got. That out of the mythical quadruple, the CL is the one he's not bothered about missing out on.

What a bunch of weirdos.

Hoof the ball

They're so confident that they're going to roll over Spurs in the Champions League final..... so, so confident. I'm telling ya, they'll be downhearted going into that final and Tottenham will be well up for it. Not only that but they'll have a huge sense of confidence after their even more impressive CL run.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
There was this loon on 606 saying it wasn't fair and it should be 2 points for a win, not 3. Ignoring the fact that it's been that way since the mid 80s.

There was a City fan on after saying he must be an Evertonian on a WUM. Who then went on to say that the domestic treble was better than the proper treble, we got. That out of the mythical quadruple, the CL is the one he's not bothered about missing out on.

What a bunch of weirdos.

VP

:lol: what's that now 30 years without seeing your team win the league?

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
2013-14 was the big feck up. Their big chance wasted.

This 2018-19 they have been able to keep up with City and have literally finished as 2nd best, a 2008-09 on steroids, but 2014 has to hurt more, in my opinion.