RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

big rons sovereign

They're not happy about the VAR ref for the Leicester game.
It's a conspiracy I tells ya. They're out to get em.

bludsucker

Subbed off at halftime for England.

Please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured, please don't be injured...
great another injury
They are a murderous bunch
I want to kill southgate

I think he's run out of Liverpool players to injure now hasn't he.

Expect he'll be calling Jones up for midweek and asking Milner to come out of retirement
Southgate is from the Hodgson school of training methods.
Don’t know which “kebab” this one is talking about
"tightness" is not an injury
How isn't tightness an injury. An injury means you can move. I know you move a kebab in my mouth often but if your mouth was tight and you couldn't eat your kebab then you are injured
Tin foil hats out
Still waiting for other Premier League teams to get as fecked over as us for injuries. It will happen eventually; then we'll see if rival fans find it all so funny
I'm not usually one for the foil cap brigade but if feels like the entire global footballing establishment is going out of its way to feck over our players. How many people can City bribe?

Last edited:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I'm ready.
you will be dissapointed
rawk said:
Nothing much to say about that, felt like one of those games after we had just won the prem.
That is it, worried they are not. Not that much.
Is a draw good enough against Ajax to qualify us?
Aaand, not worried any more at all.

Not much to see at rawk today.
Weekend? Hope is what kills you..

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Just a few more..they like Lineker..
Thought that Ref was man of the match. Enjoyed the way he let the game flow. English refs would have blown fouls for both teams in that game.
Lineker saying klopps ‘whining’ about fixture pile up
Jug eared crisp fecker.

Him, not you.
Think Lineker's whining because we absolutely exposed his team as frauds (again) with half of our squad on the treatment table.
You have to remember that Linekar is a c*nt. One of the few times being muted by a Tory has worked out well for us all.
Just a pervert who fecks crisps.
Ready salted
He’s a shit Tory if he is one
Why does every single tv pundit have the same level of knowledge of modern football as that old twat in the pub that no one listens to ... it’s so tedious
Don't blame the manager for the starting line up at all. Sky and BT have fecked us over with our fixture list and combined with our injuries he had no choice.

Last edited:

DRM

Wish these cnuts could lose in the league :mad:

Jericho

Forgot Champions League was on yesterday so I didn't see the game but just saw their lineup now in the 0-2 defeat to Atalanta. Was that lineup maybe a bit of an arrogant move from Klopp considering how close the table is?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Forgot Champions League was on yesterday so I didn't see the game but just saw their lineup now in the 0-2 defeat to Atalanta. Was that lineup maybe a bit of an arrogant move from Klopp considering how close the table is?
They still had Allison, Matip, Wijnaldum, Milner, Origi, Salah, Mane starting and brought on Firmino, Fabinho, Robertson and Jota on 61 minutes.

That is a very strong list of players.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I think they bank on winning their final match against Midtjylland with ease, hence resting players. It`s a slight gamble as you never know what freak results might happen but in a season like this you have to gamble one way or the other to manage the load.

Steve Bruce

I think they bank on winning their final match against Midtjylland with ease, hence resting players. It`s a slight gamble as you never know what freak results might happen but in a season like this you have to gamble one way or the other to manage the load.
You would think they would play their best team, put the league table to bed then they can rest 11 players for the last 2 games though. That to me would make much more sense, than run the risk of losing like they did, play Ajax next week and possibly get beat then have to win their last game, which they should do, but football sometimes springs the biggest surprises.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What did Lineker say that got them riled?
There's no reasoning with some of these clowns.
Some of them were giving him hate for having the audacity to marvel at a Messi free kick from miles out against them the other season! He did play for Barcelona for frig's sake as well as liking football magic.

RashyForPM

You would think they would play their best team, put the league table to bed then they can rest 11 players for the last 2 games though. That to me would make much more sense, than run the risk of losing like they did, play Ajax next week and possibly get beat then have to win their last game, which they should do, but football sometimes springs the biggest surprises.
Agreed. This is a managerial mess up by Klopp, albeit they are unfortunately yet undoubtedly few and far between. He should have picked Robertson, Jota and Firmino from the start.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They only need a point against Ajax and a win against Midgetland (which is probably a certainty to get the job done.

Josep Dowling

They still had Allison, Matip, Wijnaldum, Milner, Origi, Salah, Mane starting and brought on Firmino, Fabinho, Robertson and Jota on 61 minutes.

That is a very strong list of players.
Skewing the truth there. He played 3 youngsters in defence. Two I hadn’t even heard of.

U-238A

Skewing the truth there. He played 3 youngsters in defence. Two I hadn’t even heard of.
Skewing the truth is putting it lightly. Terrible assessment of the team to suggest it was strong enough. None of the back 4 are starters. 2 are academy, 1 is a new signing. The midfield has 1 starter, 1 academy player and Milner who is about 6th choice when everyone is fit. Origi is just gash. Mane played a full 90 against Leicester. Salah is recovering from a virus.

Liverpool deserved to lose and they did. No one is saying otherwise.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Skewing the truth is putting it lightly. Terrible assessment of the team to suggest it was strong enough. None of the back 4 are starters. 2 are academy, 1 is a new signing. The midfield has 1 starter, 1 academy player and Milner who is about 6th choice when everyone is fit. Origi is just gash. Mane played a full 90 against Leicester. Salah is recovering from a virus.

Liverpool deserved to lose and they did. No one is saying otherwise.
Rubbish, they had enough good players on the pitch to beat Atlanta. They are 7th in Serie A and have won 1 of their last 5 league games.

Even when the big guns came on, Liverpool still didn’t even score, that’s not on the youngsters.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I can finally look at this video and laugh. What makes it fun is to imagine these are are now all Utd fans who have just heard we've finally won the league. I am seeing something new everytime. :D

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I can finally look at this video and laugh. What makes it fun is to imagine these are are now all Utd fans who have just heard we've finally won the league. I am seeing something new everytime. :D
Sometimes I like to imagine I'm riding to work in a flying golden chariot. In reality I'm on a dirty train run by Southern Rail facing a man who doesn't know how to put his hand over his mouth when he coughs but it's nice to pretend.

Last edited:

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
This has threadban written all over it.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Nice to see Dumbstar donating to the rawk thread with a rawk like ability to ignore the reality of a situation.

djembatheking

A comment that just about sums up Liverpool supporters.