RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Just wondering if our issues with David Coote (that awful ref) has influenced decisions from some refs?
Looking forward to Liverpool once again taking their medicine and Klopp avoiding suspension.
That has definitely served us well so far, being polite, being top of the fair-play table and sucking it up.
feck right off. VAR can actually do one

It's literally every single week we're getting decisions against us now. We were really really poor today but the officiating gets worse and worse every single week.

Another injury and we are literally down to bare bones now. December is going to be a brutal watch
Not a chance we get that as a penalty, if that's a penalty how come we didn't get the Salah one against Villa. Utter joke.

The delayed reaction with Wellbeck going down was ridiculous
Yep, that's what's triggered the review.
Joke decision at the end. Looked like the Brighton player might have handled it too before it went to Welbeck yet they barely checked for that.
Its every fecking decision that goes against us. They are picking and choosing what to review- we have had several incidents like that this year that have not been reviewed, so why is that one?

No Idea For Nickname

It wouldn't have been given against any other team. Football has become a joke.
This is it for me.
feck this, that's me done with this season. It's pointless watching it.
Yep. I’m getting less and less invested in our games.
Welbeck even implying he’s used VAR to his advantage there. Why can’t we scrutinise every little foul in the box? Every little shirt pull at corner?
Footballs changed, I don’t enjoy it anymore. It’s become more of a relief when goals are given than joy
Remember Virgil being taken out by DINOSAUR ARMS wasn't even a foul
Jurgen's head must be wrecked with all this, I feel for the bloke. No good luck whatsoever.
Just can’t be bothered anymore

Football is started to get reffed in slow motion with incompetent officials on the pitch and the VAR room
Looking at the positives, even if Man City win their 2 games in hand, they'll still be 3 points behind us.
2 penalties for them and 2 disallowed goals for us.
Wonder if the country will hound wellbeck for his fall there like that did with salah? Expecting an article on Monday about wellbeck disrespecting Maradonas legacy or some shit
Motherfecking ref and VAR stole us another 2 points.
I get the feeling everything will be checked and rechecked now until a decision against us can possibly be made.
feck this.

No Idea For Nickname

It looked like a game we’d drop points in from early on. Very disjointed, no fluency in attack and open all day at the back. Hardly a surprise to come out with a draw.

Some of you need to give it up with the refereeing complaints and accept when we don’t play well enough. This wasn’t Everton away. Both our goals were offside. Williams was clearly at fault for the penalty. Robertson makes full contact with a clumsy swing of the foot, another penalty.
The refereeing was fine. Our performance wasn’t.
Salah's was quite clearly onside. It's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. It didn't need to go to VAR
That is five points we have been robbed of so far. And we are still TOP!
Doing all they can to keep us from walking the league again. What a fecking farce.
We’d have been screaming for a penalty at the end there. Anybody who says otherwise is lying.
We would’ve been but we’ve had much, much clearer ones not given and told that it wasn’t clear and obvious. That’s the problem. He wasn’t in control of the ball and decided to drop to the floor when the ball was near the halfway line!
It's really bad. Debatable decisions are going against time and time again. Both in attack and in defence. fecking stinks to high heaven

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Feels like the good old times: blame it all on the referee and/or VAR.

Their short "one season of dominance only" is over.

No Idea For Nickname

Can other supporters finally feck off with the LiVARpool shite?
We suffer more than any other team because of it, our armpits, toenails and nostrils being offside while teams like Man Utd get given ridiculous decisions.

Makes my blood boil, 2 points very definitely dropped.
We played shit. We shouldn't be needing to worry about var against teams like Brighton.
Fair result I think. Do not get all the complaints with VAR today either - all correct decisions.
That’s 4 points with been robbed now after last minute VAR decisions after the derby and today.

We’d be comfortably clear at the top despite all the injuries
Welbeck took two paces before going down. As soon as he takes one that negates the foul.
The game is gone.
Yep, spot on mate.......he's always been a cheating bastard - and the useless refs buy it.
Anyone who says there isn't a clear and obvious bias against us this season is just a wind up merchant.
Anyone remember Divock being fouled last season at Old Trafford before their goal? VAR didn’t intervene as it wasn’t clear and obvious apparently - yet a clear as day foul. What changed?

No Idea For Nickname

one of the most miserable, dispiriting, depressing spectacles ive seen for quite some time....a poor performance, injuries, relentless anti-Liverpool agenda by the BT commentary (Steve Macshithouse - people bang on about Owen Carragher and Souness - but this bitter ringpiece is worse than all 3 combined) ...and once again absolutely, comprehensively fecked by VAR...how the feck is that penalty??...on the brink of fecking this c*nt of a season off ...genuinely dont see the point of it anymore
It's like the time when the PL brought in a Respect the Ref campaign for 24 hours and Mascherano was sent off at OT for asking Steve Bennett 'What's happening?'.
They'll revert to Clear and Obvious for when Spurs are playing tomorrow or something.
Cheating c*nts. Hope Mike Riley gets run over by a fecking sleigh this Christmas. I'd laugh my bollocks off forever.
Fair result I think. Do not get all the complaints with VAR today either - all correct decisions.
Your or troll or don’t have a clue about the game.
the same c*nts that cry over maradona hand of god to this days are the ones that claim only foreigners dive and conveniently ignore it when its an english player.
How can anyone blame the team for a poor performance now with all the injuries we have plus the fixture schedule, let alone the shite referee calls against us? Thought we did very well under the circumstances.
I couldn't believe my eyes at that. A fecking free-kick given in a dangerous position because of a clash of heads that was nobodies fault, just two players jumping for the ball.
Absolutely terrible decision
Welbeck went down in instalments!
Whereas Salah stays up every single time he feels contact in the box? Welbeck did what all strikers should do, felt the foul and drew the referees attention to it by falling down. Our players do it all the time.
Ours get criticised more for it, but that’s always the case with foreign v English players.
the usual underhanded shit to bring us down. they tried their very best to null and void last season. time to make moves and get out of this league. bunch of cheating c*nts and has been for many many years.
DES KELLY BEING A c*nt

He is trying badly to manipulate Jurgen into saying it wasn't a penalty
Klopp saying Brighton players admitting it wasn't a penalty.
Small c*nt teams like West Ham
3 subs still looking like a great idea?
Why is it we do well against the better sides but struggle against the so called weaker teams?
Gotta laugh when people on here say they're done watching. They'll all be tuned in on Tuesday night.
Skipped both Atalanta's and today's games. I don't know about you but without fans and with VAR making shit decisions every game, football is simply not enjoyable anymore.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Glorious to see. Everything isn't going there way like the last couple of seasons and they are using the excuse and conspiracy of 'the referees and FA are against us'.

Seen a lot of whinging about 'the rags getting all the decisions and not us'.

This type of stuff is the true colours of their despicable fan base.

No Idea For Nickname

Southampton United 2-3
Fernandez rolling around like he’s just lost a leg.

He’ll be up and diving again in no time.
Never a foul. Fernandes looks like some kind of rodent
It was a foul but Fernandes is the biggest shithouse we’ve had in the league for a good while
That's Bruno Fernandes to you two, show some fecking respect
Van Der Beek’s turn to scream like he’s just has his arm sawn off, only to be sprinting towards goal less than 5 seconds later.
That was hilarious. The way you heard his scream somewhere off screen, then the camera pans back and he’s calling for the ball.
Rashford screaming now.
It’s like they’re all on a ghost train or something.
Rashford is someone I’ve got some time for - off a football pitch. On it, he’s in the same category as DiMaria and Hamez Rodrigues - an unnaturally low pain threshold.
1-0
Wait for VAR first
Woo hoo (unless it's disallowed, which I wouldn't be surprised by)
The diving and screaming will go up another notch now.
Greenwood was all ready to go screaming and rolling around then. Then realised everyone else was getting on with the game so he just pretended he was down to sort his boot out and got up again!
Ward-Prowse is the best set-piece taker in the league by some distance.
With the black boots, captains armband and #8 I see a bit of Gerrard in him, a discount version mind
2-0
Great shot, De Gea should be doing better thou.
Southampton pressing and hard challenges have got United rattled.
De Gea injured or just suffering from embarrassment?
He'll be out 3-4 weeks with sprained pride
Just waiting for the 3 pelanties to be given to Manchester United and the inevitable two sendings off for Southampton.
If Henderson comes into this team I don't think DDG will be getting back in.
De Gea looking for any excuse to get out of this and go comb his beard.
They’ll be better when they get Telles and Van Der Beek in the team
Or when they cut their losses with Wan Bissaka and the 70m oil tanker?
The greatest defensive full back in the world keeps getting beaten by Djenepo.
Walcott can’t believe his luck leaving the blue shite and ending up at Southampton.
Bruno is absolutely stinking it in midfield. Klopp would strangle him.
Typical performance really. He has the odd game where he'll score a goal which isn't a penalty but if he doesn't do that, he'll be giving the ball away every five minutes.
Haven't seen many full performances by him but I've been underwhelmed. Plenty technical ability and strikes the ball well but offers nothing off the ball and loses possession regularly.
Gini is different class but will never be hyped.
Did penalty start for United or is he rested this week?
Don't think I've ever seen a team go to ground as much as this current incarnation of this Man Utd side.
The A-Team maybe?
How is Fred a Brazilian?
Being a United fan right now must be something akin to purgatory.
In one single half of football their talk has gone from "win this and our game in hand and we're only 2pts behind Liverpool" to "Ole out!"
HT...to be continued..

Crustanoid

Been quite a good weekend really with their result, this and Klopp literally breaking down into uncontrolled sobbing in front of millions on TV

No Idea For Nickname

De Gea not coming out for the second half?
Nor is the Bradford Messi.
The abysmal Greenwood off again. Still not sure what he's meant to be good at, fluked a few goals from goalie clangers and errr that's been it really.
Cavani to the rescue.
Fire up the delorian
"Glorious opportunity for Manchester United"
I'm permanently baffled by the dark spell the media seems to be under whereby they are compelled to use all five of the syllables every time. Call them United and we'll all know what you mean,
you daft tarts.
or even all six syllables
I fecking hate maths
Southampton are tragic at the back. We should have a lot of fun against them as usual.
2-1
How does that c*nt keep scoring goals like he does when he’s so shit
2-1
Ferdnandes
Not sure what either defender is doing there. When he got the ball - the nearest was facing the wrong way and was 5 yards off him
Been coming that. United getting through too many times.
Tbf that's the best goal I have ever seen a ferret score.
Pelanty warming up now for United.
Its a win win here. United lose or Oles at the wheel. Good times.
Am I being paranoid or was that goal celebrated with undue vigour by the commentary team?.... certainly trumped the deflated 'oh it's gone in' that we got yesterday
2-2
A horrendous shot going well wide that deflects to Cavani, have to laugh, there's never been a sports team on this earth with luck like it.
Who’s the dozy twit standing two yards out for no reason and playing three of them onside?
Need the Moyes gif here for Ole's comeback
Cavani to the rescue.
I should have known as soon as I typed that.

No Idea For Nickname

Exceptional in game management from the Norwegian wizard. He's doing his thing, Oles at the wheel.
Alan Smith
"You have to remember this is a talented Manchester United side"
Er. No.
Did they get some of these Southampton players by organising a drawing competition?
Some of them look like they've never kicked a football in their lives.
Alan Smith talking like Southampton are the team in 10th and United 5th saying Saints should be pleased with a point
Penalty to United
Coming up
Which minute after the match? I'm going for around 4.15pm.
Going to be announed at 21:00
Apparantly they are going to have four given and won 6-2

“Would be a good point for Southampton here, against Manchester United.”
Southampton were 2-0 up, at home. They started the day in 5th, United 13th. It’s a good point for United if it stays like this.
Not much individual quality in this Soton side bar Ings and Ward-Prowse
Shane Long sprints 25 yards to kick an opponent. Sums up his career really.
What I don't understand is that Mane or Salah or Bobby get booted and go down and are lated as Dirty Diving Cheating Foreigners by the UK media

Yeah when Ferndandes dives 20 times again, it's never mentioned.
He's a manc foreigner
It is crazy how often teams shit the bed at 2-0 vs United. Newcastle did it last year.
Just one of those weekends lolol.
At least one of the two have to drop points next.
2-3 soon..

No Idea For Nickname

2-3
remember the guy who wrote this:
Cavani to the rescue.
well, they don't like him, I think, not sure
Burn the witch.
Burn him twice.
Vestergaard again absolutely guaranteeing another goal against his team.
The rest of his team mates hold the line and he's 4 yards ahead of everyone playing Cavani on.
I'm beginning to think I've got a chance of being signed up as a Premier League defender.
Title challenge on!
I'd have smashed the screen when they used to do this under Ferguson, now I'm just yeah whatever.
You keep Theo Walcott on the pitch for 90+ minutes you get what you deserve.
Came from a soft free kick didn’t it? Old Ratty dripping to the floor so getting the decision instantly.
“Fitting that Cavani gets the winner in the week that Maradona dies?”

How the feck does he work that out? Nothing to do with one another.
Both played for Napoli I guess. Still it's a stupid thing to say
In a sea of shite commentators, he’s reached a new low.
It is crazy how often teams shit the bed at 2-0 vs United. Newcastle did it last year.
That is true. Play the players, not the name.Right, what do we want in the important game of the day? A draw?
A late super sub? Didn't he come on at half time?
feck off Southampton you absolute shower of shite. Woeful second half performance - couldn't keep the ball, couldn't play a final ball to save their lives.
Manchester United climing all the way up to...... Seventh place!
Game of two halfs. Southampton brilliant first half, Cavani shows his class in the second. Poachers goals them. Southampton were fecking knackered
Meh, who cares. Does not affect us in any way. Draw in the Chelsea-Spurs game please, with lots of kicking and bookings
Mad that United will only be 2 points behind us if they win their game in hand.
Wont be anywhere near us at the end, mind. Still doesnt make it any better.
Keeps him in another few weeks that. Happy days. It’s win win
I would’nt call it win win

Them winning from 2-0 down at Southampton isn’t ideal lolo
Yep, that was an awful result. Anyone saying that it's a good thing is reaching crazy levels of cope.
But..but... It will keep Ole in a job!
feck them. Hope they lose every game except against our title rivals.
Cavani has great movement tbf should take advantage of some of the shite defending in this league
‘Only’ 5 behind us with a game in hand, not worth stressing about but Jesus. 4 point swing in injury time in the two games.
Horrific Weekend
Wow they're closer to us than Man City
United are closer to the top than I realised.
Yep. Only 30 miles.
What’s wrong with people on here ?
United going to win the title by sounds of it
Monitoring

1. Liverpool not winning
2. Manchester United winning
3. Moan at Klopp
4. Moan at Milner
5. Manchester United challenging for the title
6. Liverpool bad run of form

I'll update with the times when they happen
few before Chelsea.Tottenham

How long do you think it'll take for Tyler and Neville to mention the United win in the Chelsea v Spurs game.

I'm going pre kick off.
A dig at Klopp within a couple of minutes, only to then go on and say what an incredibly hectic schedule it is when someone goes down with an injury later in the game.
It’s quite remarkable that Spurs have managed to usurp Chelsea in my own personal hatred rankings. Aside from anything to do with Mourinho and Brave Sir Harry, it’s the unearned reputation they have. Arsenal and United have gone through periods of mediocrity...and yet even then they emerge with silverware. Spurs never win anything and never seem to get ridiculed for it as much as anyone else would.
Just did a little research on this Joe Rodon character starting at the back for Spurs, and Wiki says:

Rodon is a ball-playing centre-back, and has earned comparisons to John Stones and Franz Beckenbauer.
Didn't know John Stones had a Wiki account.
When does Kane pick up his customary 2-4month injury?
The minute he does, the bootlickers will want five subs and better fixture scheduling
A draw with a couple of red cards and a big punch up is the preference.

What will probably happen is that Spurs will scab a win, it’ll be claimed a “Mourinho masterclass” and they’ll all but be crowned champions in the media for the next week
“Spurs were top of the league when Maradona was born, and when he died 60 years later they were top again”
I’m sure that was of great comfort to him.
Tyler really needs to stop the cringey "And it's LIVE". I know it's his thing but who the feck is watching it thinking "Blimey that's lucky, thought I was watching the highlights here".
"A wand of a left foot"
feck off
A Stella start?
Not sure it's in order to bring George Best into this
Tyler really doesn't know which team to wank off the most.
Deffo offside
Gary Neville 'Not sure' - that's cos you're a stupid newt yer fat Manc Bellendia.
Both look really easy to play through. Honestly if anyone is shitting themselves about getting in a title challenge with these two need their heads examining.

Linking Cavani to Maradona was spurious at best. Clearly he had been thinking over the past few days how he could get Maradona into his commentary, and that was the best he could come up with!

No Idea For Nickname

Good screaming by Reguilon. Manchester United standard.
Spurs have clearly been working on the 'jump and scream' style of diving this week
Top diving by Reguilon there
Lad played for Real and Sevilla whilst currently managed by Mourinho. Diving is trained into him to be as natural as breathing at this point I reckon.
The amount of playacting from both sides is pathetic.
Looking forward to when West Ham or Everton buy Abraham.
Transfers you know will happen.
Mason Mount to Southampton
Dele Alli to Everton? Newcastle
Lingard to Blueshite. I'd put my mortgage on it.
It's genuinely laughable that many of our fans think that we should worry about either of these.
It's not just these teams we have to beat though, it's the officials and the broadcasters and hoping we've got a team available to put out.
Arteta and Nuno will probably be watching this together at the Emirates drooling over the quality.
They’ll be tutting at how cavalier both sides are.
I'm getting flashbacks to the days Mourinho came to Anfield as the United manager. Two consecutive nil-nils with absolutely no intent to attack at all.
Mourinho really is something else when he sets up not to play.
I defy two teams to churn out a worse game than this this season
*Sean Dyche's breathing intensifies*
Yellow cards starting to Mount up.

No you feck off.
Best thing to happen this half, that.
That’s how awful it’s been.
Mendy is a showboater isn’t he.
He's like Pickford with fully formed arms.
Mourinho will be watching this back with a box of Kleenex later.
Tyler has spent over 25 years pretending that rubbish games of football are tantalising adventures into the unknown...
Mourinho shutting up shop
Since 4:30
Since 2002
Is Harry Winks injured or they've realised he's shite? Reguilon looks very like him and I keep getting confused.
Nah, he’s part of England’s glorious future.
These two teams are both in the mix according to Tyler. In the mix for what, he didn't say.
Spurs haven’t had a shot since the 30th minute ... they’re so limited

The idea they can get close in the title race is pretty ridiculous
I’d agree with you wholeheartedly, except for this season being unlike any other, and our terrible luck with injuries and written off seasons for key players.
All things considered after that mess yesterday, that is about as perfect a result as we could have asked for.
Full strength side or even close and we walk this league , no question
Well City gained 2 points on us and can go within 3 if they win their game in hand.
United (lolol) similarly can now be within 2 points if they win their game in hand.
Shit weekend, we were always going to benefit from this game one way or another.
Joint top with half a squad and having been screwed out of 4 points. Not bad is it?
I want a written apology from all involved in that match.

Asger

:lol: complain about dives? Have they never watch any Liverpool games?

Judas

Open to offers
Can't believe it, but They. Seemed. Worried. about our results :lol: feel like some of them have more belief in us challenging them than most on here. Guess history has mentally scarred them.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
:lol: I have never read anything that is as hypocritical and lacking in self awareness as the people over at RAWK. Moaning about things that go United’s way yet the exact same things have been going Liverpool’s year for the last few years but on another level.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Why are they going on and on about diving? Am I missing something about Scousers always staying on their feet? What are they worrying themselves about?
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of communal projection. Honestly, as annoyed I get from reading such poisonous ridiculous comments I just can't help to love it when it's from that fan base.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of communal projection. Honestly, as annoyed I get from reading such poisonous ridiculous comments I just can't help to love it when it's from that fan base.
They're a crazy bunch for sure. They are reigning PL champions for the first time in their history and still they can't resist moaning about United players 'getting away' with stuff how unfair it all is.

Harold_Giles

That topped of the day for me!

I must admit some of the RAWK posters are actually very witty. Exceptionally deluded and bitter, but witty.

chicha14

In the Thiago thread, pure gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The more time he misses, the more my hatred for Richarlison grows. He’s got that third world mentality that you just can’t grow out of. Hope he fecks off to Spain or something. Trash player with a trash mentality."

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
In the Thiago thread, pure gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The more time he misses, the more my hatred for Richarlison grows. He’s got that third world mentality that you just can’t grow out of. Hope he fecks off to Spain or something. Trash player with a trash mentality."
Wait a minute, aren't the Dippers always going around talking about how anyone they do not like is a Tory? That comment is either peak Tory or getting into Kipper territory.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Wait, they think Greenwood is rubbish?

Imagine their response if they'd a young 18 year old lad come through and score 17 goals in his debut season after being at the club since he was about 7 years of age.

They've one home grown player in their first choice eleven TAA and the rest they've bought.

They wish they had a young striker half as good as Greenwood.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Wait, they think Greenwood is rubbish?

Imagine their response if they'd a young 18 year old lad come through and score 17 goals in his debut season after being at the club since he was about 7 years of age.

They've one home grown player in their first choice eleven TAA and the rest they've bought.

They wish they had a young striker half as good as Greenwood.
And even he's Scottish.

big rons sovereign

Looking at the HYS on the BBC report for last night's 'win' against Ajax.
Wow. Just wow.
Countless opposition fans claiming envy and praising how great they are.
Klopps had to deal with the worst injury list in premier league history.
6 times.
Everybody can agree that they're European aristocracy.
They're not right in the cheese are they?