RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Alemar

I wonder whether they at least sometimes accept that the reason for the defeat was them playing like shit?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
94th minute and we take the short corner and feck it up again

Without a fit Jota and a CB or two this January you can kiss the title goodbye.
Fat Sam has broken us.
We're fecking shite right now, no amount of referee bias (which is unfortunately happening) can hide that.
So many issues all over the pitch. Scary how bad we’ve suddenly become
Got what we deserved really - three without a win doesn't feel real after the last three seasons.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They moaning about us getting pens when we have the same amount scored this season?

Holocene

Headless chickens.
Only Mane and possibly Robertson played well. One shot on target says it all. We will not finish top 4 playing like this. We have no clue and we are being so easily pressed and defended against.

This isn’t one bad game but a run of three of the worst displays.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUK ARE THESE REFS?!?!?! there was a moment in the first half where i thought it was a pen / corner and they got a goal kick... there was a CLEAR pen on mo in second half that every other team gets, but not us. this is total and utter fecking bollocks.
Carra

BELLEND

Ignoring the referring decisions and focusing on the shite sort corner
Why the feck are we taking a short fecking corner when we've already played 93 minutes?

Teams have figured out how to play against us and we are playing the exact same way. It's not helping that Trent is so out of form when our main source of creativity comes from the two full backs.

Since Salah done that stupid capitaincy interview his form has fell off a cliff as has the rest of the team.

Why did we only make 2 subs? Salah and firmino were both invisible and we couldn't bring someone else on for one of them.
Utd easily get two penalties in that game, I've said all along that it isn't a conspiracy against us but now even I'm getting second thoughts

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
How come the scouse matchday thread only has 5 pages ? Have they deleted the thread ?

BoulderDevil

Need my dose of Liverpool flavored schadenfreude! Sounds disgusting but its delicious!

Holocene

I’m officially concerned. We look wretched going forward. If the cross/ball down the line isn’t on, we just look lost. We spent 45 minutes giving the ball to Mane and waiting for him to do something. We are slow on the counter, players look fecked. Trent no longer contributing in attack. The painful lofted crosses that defenders love. It’s painful to watch.
This all day long. The last couple of games have been absolutely blatant. The club have got to start asking questions, and I think they need to do it publicly. feck the fines, get the senior management publicly calling the PL and PGMOL out over this.

Yes, we've been shit, yes, we've probably not deserved to win some of the games, but that's beside the point. Some of the calls recently are beyond poor officiating.
Until the manager or the captain comes out and calls the officiating against us what it is, absolutely biased we aren't turning this around. We need to stand up to this stuff
This is heartbreaking so see how much we've lost our mojo. I have no words.

No Idea For Nickname

Yet another absolutely desperate performance. The title will start to slip away very quickly if we don't remember how to play football soon. Last season we'd have found a way to win the last 3 games, this season we just have nothing.
We can complain about the referees all we like (and yes, it was another atrocious display) but we simply aren't playing well enough to win games.
Absolutely shite again.

Better in the second half but it doesn’t mean a great deal if you create one shot on target in 90 minutes
Can we just get penalties that are actual pens?
We look knackered and now lacking confidence
feck Martin Tyler and Martin Atkinson
If you offered me top 4 now I would take it no questions asked. This teams balance is off and I am not sure we have got the tools to rectify it.
Could we try more aimless crosses and smashes across the penalty area. That was grim watching that
Never seen so many pointless crosses in my life

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'd give my left pinky to see us awarded a shockingly harsh penalty in the 98th of injury time tomorrow night.

Inter Yer Nan

Amazing THEY think they are victims of referee's when every other fan of every other team, neutral or rivals, know there's no team getting close to the fortuitous bad decisions year after year as them.

No Idea For Nickname

Nothing needs to be said really. It's the same story over and over and over again.
The refs completely ignore fouls and pens for us, and we play like shit because of it.
Officiating was fecking disgusting. But we were fecking shit too. 1 shot on target was it? Utter shite.

Need to do better.
Important not to lose our heads after this but that was shite. Mane did his best the rest were shite.

In the grand scheme of things were still very much in the thick of this race but advantage City and Utd
3 fecking clear pens not given. Not one. Not two. Three! Red card for Walcott not even given as a foul. Conceding from a free kick that wasn’t a foul. Yellow cards given to us like sweets and nothing for them. Absolutely corrupt bullshit from this c*nt of a ref.
Once again so disappointing. We currently look a complete shadow of lasts seasons team. Hopefully we can go on a run of wins starting with the game against United. Its really not been good enough though, not enough players pulling their weight.