RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They look like they only have Mane that's a real threat right now. Salah is good but only looks like he's alive in the box, and Trent is out of form.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Amazing THEY think they are victims of referee's when every other fan of every other team, neutral or rivals, know there's no team getting close to the fortuitous bad decisions year after year as them.
In fairness this year they have had it pretty rough this season from refs obviously no conspiracy, but today the decisions were perfect.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Was Hassenhuttl sobbing there at the end? That's absolutely embarrassing.
No it isn’t.
Can someone explain to me what's the thinking behind 2 seconds left in the game, corner to us, play it short?

If someone can come up with a plausible explanation i'm all ears.
Wonder where next win is coming from. Should’ve had a cert pen like for foul on Mane but one shot on target says it all.
Headless chickens.
Only Mane and possibly Robertson played well. One shot on target says it all. We will not finish top 4 playing like this. We have no clue and we are being so easily pressed and defended against.

This isn’t one bad game but a run of three of the worst displays.
Yes the ref was shite but our performance was extremely poor. Their keeper did not have a single save to make, we could have played in for another two hours and still not scored.
Carra
BELLEND
Ignoring the referring decisions and focusing on the shite sort corner
How was that trip on mane any different than the pen the mancs got?
Top 4 and a cup run?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I definitely think that daft mini lunge on Mané from Walker-Peters was a penalty and Marriner got it wrong but he did actually pull out and you can see why the ref hesitated. Other than that what are they even complaining about? It was hardly a dirty game and the cards weren't flying, they're completely off their trollies over there. :lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Ah yes the gold ol' 'United get two pens in that game, conspiracy against us'. How many pens did we get vs Southampton away, zero.
It's pathetic but expected.

For all his faults, at least Woodward never forgets to pay off the refs. Werner is still trying to persuade his staff to take a pay cut "cos coronavirus, la".

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Why do literally 99% of them on that forum never admit their team was not good enough. It’s all conspiracy if it doesn’t go their way. They weren’t mentioning conspiracy the last 2 seasons when everything went their way.

When they win they are the best team ever and only win because they are amazing. When they lose it’s because the FA are against them and want them to lose, not because they are not good enough.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Why do literally 99% of them on that forum never admit their team was not good enough. It’s all conspiracy if it doesn’t go their way. They weren’t mentioning conspiracy the last 2 seasons when everything went their way.

When they win they are the best team ever and only win because they are amazing. When they lose it’s because the FA are against them and want them to lose, not because they are not good enough.
They are the Donald Trump supporters of football.

No Idea For Nickname

Absolute fecking shit.
I'm getting closer and closer each week to being completely done with this fecking league.
Week after week we're getting fecked over by officials and then having to watch the likes of Pogba awarded penalties for fecking kicking himself.
Absolute bullshit.
fecking hell, Ings lobs one in from an insane angle and one of ours can't get a toepoke on one ball in the box.
Physically we look fecked. We're so slow all over the park, many of them look like they're playing in the first pre-season game. It is a major, major issue, especially considering the age profile of some of them and the sheer amount of football they've played at a high-intensity over the past few years.
Confidence is low, and when that happens the ball doesn't drop for you and little deflections go against you etc, but by and large as well as the injuries I think our problems are physical.
Bad performance, bad result. Southampton were excellent and thoroughly deserved the win.
Snatch your hands off for top 4 at this rate. We just look completely off.
2 goal in three games against West Brom, Fulham, Saints and Newcastle is bad. I will be happy with top 4 this season. Anything else is a bonus.
Ref was corrupt indeed. But, we're awful in front of goal at the moment.
That last corner pretty much summed up our play the last few matches. Overthinking everything.
Klopp needs to start questioning the refereeing. That was scandalous again tonight, fecking sick of it. One set of rules for us, a different set for everyone else.
And before anyone says 'we were shit' that's not the point. 2 nailed on pens not given and every single 50/50 going their way.
Completely devoid of ideas. Can’t score for love nor money and didn’t really look like scoring all game. We’ve given away every advantage we had.

RedTiger

Half mast
The front three are concerning me, none of them look on form at the moment.
Agree. When one has dropped off, the other two have picked up the slack. They all look off the pace at the moment. I don’t think it’s helping them that we’ve overused crosses over this Christmas period.
That's alright, just play your back-up front three. Simples.

No Idea For Nickname

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE EXACT feckING SAME WAY IN A FEW WEEKS TIME!
I love you Jurgen but please stop the endless fecking crossing, make it fecking stop.

tumescent.
We were crap and the officiating was even worse.
Utd easily get two penalties in that game, I've said all along that it isn't a conspiracy against us but now even I'm getting second thoughts
Tough to play against 12 men. Tried hard in the second half but quality was lacking. Things aren’t quite right at the moment. Can’t just be the missing centre backs but that obviously doesn’t help. Real lack of cutting edge and danger when we attacked tonight, and way too many poor passes and through balls.
Blame the officials all you want but we have been shite for a while now.
The referee was better than almost everyone of our players
Lifeless, poorly executed, slow to challenge and far too many aimless crosses aided by thr Marriner horror show.
Not great at all
You think we are winning anything this season? We look absolutely horrible, and truth is, outside of Wolves, Leicester and Palace we have been horrible all season.
Awful referring aside. Can we desist with the “give it to Robbo for him to whip a cross into nobody” routine. We’re incredibly predictable - was a bit like that Moyes game against Fulham at times in the second half...
We need to find our mojo back. We can’t find a way at the moment. Our attack is toothless. Our players are collectively not in their best of form which make things even harder. Dark days ...
Loved how sky weren’t reacting to the horrendous refereeing of the match. Couldn’t bare to undermine the underdog playing against big bad Liverpool. Ref needs shooting, absolute shocking.
Mentality munchkins?

cian68

Believing everyone is out to get you is no way to go through life. Surely they can step back and recognise they are one of the largest institutions in British football, the league and the FA really aren't that concerned they are going to win two in a row

No Idea For Nickname

I’m officially concerned. We look wretched going forward. If the cross/ball down the line isn’t on, we just look lost. We spent 45 minutes giving the ball to Mane and waiting for him to do something. We are slow on the counter, players look fecked. Trent no longer contributing in attack. The painful lofted crosses that defenders love. It’s painful to watch.
Another short corner in injury time. Surely they discussed that after WBA.

Officials dire.
Makes no odds, we have no threats from corners at the moment anyway
Site has obviously picked up a lot of traffic, bunch of Mancs with nothing better to do. Hope we smash them next Sunday.
If the refs favour our opponents there is nothing we can do. If weren't so unlikeable as a club it might help. Then you have to question why we are so hated
Bore off with the referee conspiracy theories. We’ve been shite since Palace.
There was 2 maybe 3 Man Utd penalties in that game
Walcott on Milner was ridiculous as well.
Why arent the players and manager going mental at these decisions. They all seem to just shrug the shoulders. Ffs

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Scouser forgets how to do basic math

2 goal in three games against West Brom, Fulham, Saints and Newcastle is bad. I will be happy with top 4 this season. Anything else is a bonus.

Amarsdd

"2 goal in three games against West Brom, Fulham, Saints and Newcastle is bad. I will be happy with top 4 this season. Anything else is a bonus."

3 games? Isn't that four teams??
Obviously, they can't count. They think 6 penalties that United's got are 10 more than 5 penalties that they have gotten this season.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Judging one of their games by how many penalties we'd have got :lol: Never change you sad Scouse shites.

No Idea For Nickname

We've been second to almost every loose ball in the last 3 matches. Just doesn't look like us at the moment.

Trent in particular has just fallen off a cliff form wise.
Like watching Moyes United side, cross after cross with zero end product and praying the Ref gives us Penalty.
The Boss needs to come out and call the Referring out,call the lot of the c*nts crooked and take the ban.
That was beyond a fecking joke.
Our tactic at the moment seems to be get it to Mane and hope for the best. Unfortunately for us he's beating his man or finding space and then the pass isn't making it to anyone in the box.
Popgun finishing, appearing scared to shoot. Why do we need to walk it in .
Cross, cross, cross, cross.. Rinse and repeat. Absolutely clueless at the moment
Absolutely no way was that result down to the referee. Our performances away from home have been shocking all season and we need to get our act together.
Think the league will be a mighty ask now.
We needed a cushion going into this run of matches and got 2 points from 9.
CB issue is obviously huge.
11 points from 9 away games is disgracefully bad. Almost as bad as the officiating in this poxy league.
We couldn’t have kept any other team at bay that went at us like we went at Southampton in the 2nd half
They done us like a kipper
Walcott did try to break Milner's leg.
Give Jones more attacking freedom and starts please.
Firstly Trent and robbo have forgotten how to cross, secondly we don't have Harry Kane in our team.
Absolutely sick of watching us just aimlessly crossing the ball to the back post with nobody there or trying to pass the ball into the net instead of having a shot.
mentioned that teams try harder against us ore match thread and was given the time hat treatment
Southampton manager crying at the end
Over a league game in the middle of the season. Iv not seen that in my 44 years on the planet

No Idea For Nickname

Anyone else gets at least one pen today.
Get Stevie in before we're relegated!!!
With all the bad decisions did anyone think thiago would be sent off?
He kept looking at him. I think he was waiting for his chance. He made a couple of sliding challenges that if he had been even slightly late, he would have jumped on it.
These last few games are possibly the worst I've seen under Klopp, that's not slating Jurgen because he is the best in the world but what has happened? I cant get my head around 6 shots on target in 3 games In total against teams we should be putting to the sword. Something has to change.
We could've played for hours and still not have scored. Just an awful set of performances from us.
A centerback isn't going to solve all of our problems either.
'll keep saying it about these four...

Coote, Atkinson, Mariner and Friend. Never forget the names.
Anyway we were a bit shit today also. We can't really blame the intensity of last season when we started coasting last February, which is nearly a year ago.
We will need to beat United as could be three points behind them which is mad
Arsenal and Leeds are currently playing better offensive football than us.
Something has seriously gone wrong in our squad here. It needs sorting and fast.
think this is the most angry I've been after a game, confirmed for me we won't be near the title
It's gonna be a slog waiting for Jota to be fit again, front 3 have fallen off a cliff.
56 touches in the box and 1 shot on target. fecking ridiculous.
I predicted a scabby 1-0 before the match but not that way round.
Right now I'd sign for 5th and a 7th European Cup. This league title ain't ours this year. Just doesn't feel right. At least in Europe the refs and authorities aren't playing against us.

No Idea For Nickname

1 shot on target

56 touches in the opposition box

35 crosses

1 BENT REFEREE
Did TAA really give the ball away 38 times tonight?
Two points out of the last nine, definitely not title winning form even in this strange season. Definitely off the boil but not sure what needs changing, the front three looks knackered to be honest.
Jurgen needs to pull his finger out. The players are living off last 2 seasons, bloody disgrace.
I don't want to "blame" the referee for the defeat, because we were poor enough whereby we deserved our loss. But Andre Marriner was fecking abject. Seriously one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in a long time.

Stonewall penalty on Mane = not given
Walcott two-footing Milner = not given
Walker-Peters manhandling Mane just outside the box = not given
Goal kick given for a corner that didn't swing out of play = laughable
Foul given against Salah because Forster decided to jump on his head = laughable
Penalty for handball after Gini's shot = contentious, but the shot was on target and potentially heading in. Arm was away from his body. I've seen them given.

But that brush on Armstrong that led to the Southampton goal? Better believe that's a free kick. We'll even whack a yellow card on Thiago's name for good measure. Give one to Robbo too for tapping a man's ankles on the halfway line.

We were shit enough without having to deal with this additional handicap on top.