RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

mav_9me

"This freak of a season, with no fans, is clearly having a big toll on our manager - he's a people person and loves people.
It's tough to watch him looking so forlorn without the human contact, without the meaning of the game there - but he'll be back, and so will we"

What the actual feck..
Peak RAWK
WOW LA
They are all like that. This weird poetic /mythical nonsense.

thepolice123

"This freak of a season, with no fans, is clearly having a big toll on our manager - he's a people person and loves people.
It's tough to watch him looking so forlorn without the human contact, without the meaning of the game there - but he'll be back, and so will we"

What the actual feck..
Peak RAWK
WOW LA
Poor Klopp. :lol::lol::lol:

20solskjaer

Indeed it was given, but whether it should have been given is debatable. Beyond doubt though, is the dive.
theres not really that much debate to be had, keeper doesnt win the ball and contacts the players leg, in what style the player fell down is pretty much irrelevent

Reducation

theres not really that much debate to be had, keeper doesnt win the ball and contacts the players leg, in what style the player fell down is pretty much irrelevent
"Contact" "CONTACT" "CONTACT!"
There's the debate. Why do you think making physical contact warrants a penalty?
Another debate, of course, is regarding the diving.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
They have an entire thread about the effects of covid and how having no fans in the stadium is making their players depressed, thus causing the decline in form.
Would love to read that but thinking about going to that side after 2-3 years again is giving me PTSD.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just sent those tweets to a group with some Liverpool mates in and one replied "haha I love it. We're enormous"

wtf is wrong with them? :lol:

Cardozo

There's the debate. Why do you think making physical contact warrants a penalty?
Yeah, I see your point.

VAR can't over turn it due to there being contact but I agree it didn't affect the direction of his shot or prevent him from keeping possession, I would say he lost the ball.

You love to see it though.

DRM

I haven't read any of the posts from Rawk, saving them for today when I start work.

This feels good, us top of the league, liveepools fans in tears. I feel like the nautural order of the world is slowly being restored.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

The last five posts you’ve made about football are about Liverpool not getting a penalty, Martial diving for a penalty and Maguire apparently shouldn’t have had a penalty against Everton.

Your assessment of all three have been wrong and clearly show that you’re a Liverpool fan.

Why lie?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Pickford went for the ball. Maguire appeared to hit the deck deliberately, which is disgraceful.
It's disappointing that Martial dived to get the penalty.
It's great that the season's best result came in the absence of Pogba. Spirit.
Amusing though Burnley's win is, the penalty was given after an awful and deliberate dive.
Contact or no contact, he dived blatantly.
Perhaps Rashford's dive - which he no doubt executed to exaggerate the effects of the challenge - put enough doubt in the ref's mind. When a player's leg (right leg in this case) disappears from under him so unnaturally like that it's bound to muddy the waters, so to speak.
The video shows the dive. The still image above is of little use. The thread started with a question as to why the ref might have decided not to give a penalty. I said the dive probably influenced him. I believe Rashford could have stayed on his feet easily and that he hit the deck deliberately.
Awful blatant dive by Fernandes for the penalty.

Member 101269

wheels are off the wagon. Is Klopp's behaviour weird? Arguing at half time, looks down in the post match interview.. can he turn it around..

old squad, no money and players wanting more / they're off

mu4c_20le

fecking hell I thought you were quoting from RAWK and calling them a Re-education camp or something :lol:

Reducation

The last five posts you’ve made about football are about Liverpool not getting a penalty, Martial diving for a penalty and Maguire apparently shouldn’t have had a penalty against Everton.

Your assessment of all three have been wrong and clearly show that you’re a Liverpool fan.

Why lie?
Your assessment of my assessments is wrong. Clearly you're an Accrington Stanley Ladies reserves fan.
Do you think penalties should be given for contact?
Do you think players should hit the deck deliberately?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Your assessment of my assessments is wrong. Clearly you're an Accrington Stanley Ladies reserves fan.
I'm just not a mentalist so I believe that obvious penaltiesshould be given.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
They will always have the famous premier league win. In front of no fans. Pubs closed. Not allowed within two metres of anyone else.
Can we keep social distancing for scousers after the pandemic, they really shouldn't be around normal people anyway.

Glorio

I'm sorry but seeing the collation of your posts, the safest assumption is that you are either a Liverpool fan, or you have a weird obsession with penalties.

I lean towards the first.

Reducation

I'm just not a mentalist so I believe that obvious penaltiesshould be given.
If you see every penalty situation that I've questioned as an obvious penalty and don't like the idea of debating them, that's ok.
I'm sorry but seeing the collation of your posts, the safest assumption is that you are either a Liverpool fan, or you have a weird obsession with penalties.

I accept your apology, but you're wrong on both assumptions. This is not about Liverpool. I have a keen interest in how the laws of the game (esp re diving and "contact" as opposed to fouls) are applied, how "contact" is seen as a justification of diving, how football's governing bodies want diving to continue etc etc.

Jonno

Amusing though Burnley's win is, the penalty was given after an awful and deliberate dive.
In 2021 you're allowed to highlight to the ref that an opponent has acted illegally.

You can be red carded for flying in to someone and not actually making ANY contact, based on intent and recklessness.

Allison, does make contact, shouldn't fly into his path and rightfully it was a stonewall penalty. It was reckless, late and he made lots of contact with the player and none with the ball.

Plus, its swings and roundabouts with dives. I remember Salah getting tap on his ankle at West Ham? It was the type of kick you give to your mate when you''ve seen something funny and you want to get their attention. Salah then delays, and THEN decides to throw himself to the floor because he felt marginal contact.

Swings and roundabouts in 2021, don't give the ref the option to give a penalty. Burnley are well coached, and you could see they were not willing to swing legs at Liverpool in the box. That's how you defend in 2021, maybe Liverpool should take a leaf out of their book.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
If you see every penalty situation that I've questioned as an obvious penalty and don't like the idea of debating them, that's ok.
I accept your apology, but you're wrong on both assumptions. This is not about Liverpool. I have a keen interest in how the laws of the game (esp re diving and "contact" as opposed to fouls) are applied, how "contact" is seen as a justification of diving, how football's governing bodies want diving to continue etc etc.
C'mon man, just buzz off haha.. keen interest in laws of the game.. alright la..

Here is the new orc.

Siorac

Based on his first few posts in the mains, he's not a Liverpool fan. Or if he is, it's the longest of long cons, putting @Orc to shame.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Is he a United fan or just taking the piss? If he is, he's even more of an legend than I thought.

They are all like that. This weird poetic /mythical nonsense.
I honestly think it has to be something in the water in scouseland. How can they all be so consistently deluded in the same way?

Member 90887

Based on his first few posts in the mains, he's not a Liverpool fan. Or if he is, it's the longest of long cons, putting @Orc to shame.
Maybe just an Ole outer and wants us desperately to lose / Liverpool win. There has been a lot of these fans recently.

Maybe just an Ole outer and wants us desperately to lose / Liverpool win. There has been a lot of these fans recently.
we actually had fans wanting United to lose (and openly admitting it), because they though my it would speed up the sacking of OGS. Unbelievable.