RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Red Stone

Put it in a spoon, heat it with a lighter, suck it into a syringe and fecking INJECT IT!

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Hit me with some quotes about Bruno please.

Williams was of course liable for the Rashford goal but United were the better side today.

Looking forward to some RAWK quotes.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Lindelof will be public enemy number one for that pull back. They'll have been calling for a red card and the death penalty.

Beagle

The winner was not too far away from the penalty box. They were right all along.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
The disappointing thing is second half we have been the better side. Yet again they get a break and score from it.
Blimey.... talk about engineering a fee kick.
Disgusting that Pawson falls for it, so eager to give them everything.
Pussy footing around the back for the past 15 minutes..
Williams was a train wreck all game.
Absolute shambles
Well done Salah
Disgusting decision and cheating to give United the win
If we don't get another centre back in, this season is in danger of falling off a cliff.
Cheaters always win apparently. I'm done with football. Ruined by refs. I can't blame the players heads going down and feeling like nothing can go for them.
Forget winning the league, if we don’t sign somebody I don’t think we’ll finish top 4. If Klopp can get us in Europe it’ll be an achievement.
Team is in total freefall. If anyone thinks that performance was an improvement (in any context) from a team that won a title last season they’re deluding themselves
There to be won, enough said really. But at least we've remembered where the net is. Not looking forward to the upcoming run of games though.
Sick of shite officiating. Good performance on the whole and deserved ET at least but yet again those in black decided otherwise.
Klopp had no interest in this, move on

Tony247

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You suckaaaaaaaaaaaa

Phil

I'm waiting to hear how Fabinho thundercunting through Cavani's leg is never a foul