RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
and now, something completely different, before our game:
i have a feeling psg will score at least 6 against Utd
United squad screams Europa League.
Fancy Di Maria to score tonight.
Bruno Fernandes captain? Christ, they really don't have any leaders do they? I assumed De Gea would be vice-captain just purely because of the number of years he's been there.
PSG should batter them but remember last time
What a hideous kit.
Inspired by Bette Lynch.

No Idea For Nickname

1st half
McTominay is an absolute carthorse.
Only one of the best defenders in the league Ole has worked miracles with him. Shows what a naturally, gifted coach can do.
He’s awful...Neymar has done him a couple of time already

This United team is awful. United set up for the draw
Nice to have a stream that has no crowd noise - unfortunate that I have to hear PSG players shout 'Ney'.
Something Shaw had never said in response to an invitation to pizza hut.
Have United had a penalty yet?
You did this.
Guess what
saved. hahaha
I thought he was the greatest penalty taker the world has ever seen!
feckin retake
You can only laugh really.
Retake hahaha
Farce
Why are all refs conned by the mancs bullshit?
How do they get these penalties, when Salah is chopped down and gets nothing?
That was soft and although he was touched he dived.
Bruno fecks it.
Officials absolutely idolise these, it's like every one on the planet supports them.
Miles off his line, knobhead
Lmao these c*nts and they’re fecking luck
He was always going the same side...
I was literally shouting at the TV to Navas "go the same way", can't believe he opts for the other direction.
Navas the absolute clown should have gone the same way
Arf! love a pen this lot
It is a joke now. Especially considering we hardly get any these days.
PSG are shite
Correct, I'm not sure why anyone has ever thought any differently. Great individuals, but a wank team.
They might get something out of this... PSG are average outside of the front 3.
Can't believe I didnt put my Manc penalty bet on tonight.
That skippy penalty makes me nauseous.
He was diving before contact

They must train on it as they have a penalty every match
It's honestly the dodgiest thing ever, their number of penalties.
PSG always plays like Utd's bitches
I thought they where going to win 6-0?
Mancmanaman is loving this
How many have they had this season already?
How many last year in all comps?
Pretty sure they had the most the season before too!
Their forwards like a dribble which invites tackles but they don’t half go looking for pens.
PSG are absolutely gash btw. Worst team to make the final in the history of the Champions League.
Apparently, it's an Ole masterclass in how he's set them up.
Really good defending according to the coms on RTE there.
feck off.
Yeah, that's a penalty at the other end
Neymar booked for something.
Probably for asking what brand of glue he was sniffing.
I see the ref is that same officious prick who was so painful in one of our games as well
looked like pen for PSG
Seemed pretty clear. I mean Martial gets a slight touch and does a massive dive = penalty. Two hand push on Mbappe = Not a penalty. I wouldn't mind these bullshit penalty decisions for United if it was the same for everyone else. It clearly isn't as we find out to our cost every week. Now they get one of their usual penalties and the opposition doesn't get a clearer one a few minutes later. Makes no sense.
And if they don't score they get to retake them until they do.
I've a Manc supporting mate and he also said it was stonewall for PSG. He isn't too impressed that Ole keeps getting the luck just when he seems to be on verge of being sacked
But seriously, Ole's luck is something else. When he is on the precipice something (ok a penalty or 10) goes for him. I've never seen anything like it.
you just know if it was a Utd player instead of Mbappe, it was a penalty.
Did he not just put both hands on Mbappe and push him over?
I thought that challenge on Mbappe was more of a penalty than the challenge on Martial? What am I missing?
22 penalties last season, three in their last three league games this season including one after the final whistle. One today. Think they got one in the league cup too.
Never heard any commentator or pundit even mention the absurd frequency of it.
PSG can not pass. United is hardly pressing them yet they are struggling to retain possession and get the ball to United's box. When they do all they do is try to dribble past the fullback. Odd way to play with all the money they have spent.
Take Neymar and Mbappe out of PSG's side and they are getting relegated in the premier league. Awful awful side.
These were finalists and all. Aye, in normal circumstances, I'd fancy our chances to win this again.
Not sure I can take much more of "Bruno Fernandez" every f'in touch, why the full name.... how may Fernandez' on the pitch are there?
So fecking annoying isn't it, possibly only to be equalled by the single use of Hamez in Everton games this season.
Ole nearly sacked after Spurs. Now firmly seen as a genius manager because of, well, penalties. I'm starting to enjoy them getting these, even Utd fans are beginning to question them, finally.
Hopefully their board doesn't and gives Ole a contact extension before he gets hammered 6-0 by Arsenal or Chelsea.
Oh, and PSG being put back in their farmer's league box by the 9th best team in England.

No Idea For Nickname

HT
I often wonder what feedback co-commentators get. There is no way anyone can enjoy McManaman, yet he's the same game after game.
This united team are biggest cheating English side I’ve ever seen in my life
Just looked at that United line up and it looks absolutely dreadful. What the chuff is going on?!
PSG are shoite
Uhmbappe has been poor
The only time you wouldn’t mind Herrera being a horrible little c*nt and he’s fecking anonymous.
Mcmanaman is nails down a blackboard
Nice of the United players to wear the convict shirts in a show of solidarity with Maguire.
These are the only games the mancs actually excels at so I dont mind
Nice to see shit officiating isn't exclusive to the Premier League.
Just looked it up. They got a penalty against Luton in the League Cup so that’s 5 for the season so far in 6 and a half games I think.
It seems like more, if someone asked me I'd say about 12 or so. It's simply unbelievable.
It's easy to lose count,I thought they were well into double figures by now.
Plus they've missed a few. It's a joke . As long as Ole stays at the wheel is all that matters
Everytime I watched Mbappe live he does nothing. He is a good athlete but nowhere near the hype given out in the media
According to the Guardian minute by minute, United "have been excellent" and "thoroughly deserve their lead". Didn't seem to describe the game I've watched, though PSG have been extremely poor, especially since the goal.
Every game you think ''This ref will see what's been happening and the insane numbers of pens they get and won't fall for it or will actively look to be stricter.'' And every game they all line up to point to the spot.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Quality work tonight, No Idea. Can’t wait to see the final whistle post!

So good to see the Manc-supporting mates getting trotted out again.

Wayne's World

I love Klopp and Wijnaldum press conference. Crying to the media, you would swear no player has ever got seriously injured before.

Their heads are gone, can see them tumbling this season

Red Stone

I've a Manc supporting mate and he also said it was stonewall for PSG.
I've honestly missed this little chestnut more than I care to admit.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I love @No Idea For Nickname ! Haven't laughed this much for a while.:lol:

Mind you, we've had a drought in this thread...

vodrake

Do they still have that "United fan" posting on there whom they consider as the one true fount of fan opinion on United?
The guy that hates everything about the club, loves Liverpool, and whose hero is Shankley?

No Idea For Nickname

2nd half
Should have been through there. Dreadful from rashford.
Great decision making Rashford
Got to be four more years for Ole off the back of this incredible performance, surely
Di María is useless. Could be easily upgraded.
own goal.
Karma police...
PSG are struggling with the absence of Maguire.
best thing about results like these for the mancs that it keeps the hype up about ole. No way they get rid of the guy who masterminded 2 wins against the mighty PSG.
Brilliant header from Martial. World Class
That’s an annoyingly good finish from Martial. Clinical
Good finish by Martial. Natural finisher him.
Surprised he didn't dive to the floor and try and claim a penalty
Karma for the dive
Lovely header in truth
McManaman seems to think a PSG win is unfathomable easy. Going on about how it should be a comfortable win for United.
McManaman is so clueless it's worrying he was involved at the club. Right backs aren't meant to attack apparently, Utd have dominated the game, just absolute bollocks constantly
Now we wait for Penalty to strike again to put Utd in the lead again.
The difference in this PSG to the one we faced..
That's a penalty!
Lucky boy, just got to the ball.
Diving in with last ditch tackles isn't a sign of a top defender. Compare and contrast to Van Dijk.
He wins the ball so much though
Emoji about to come on
Great effort from the Portuguese Darron Gibson.
Feel like Bruno Fernandes has taken about a thousand shots from outside the area, does he know he's allowed to pass the ball?
Fernandes can only shoot on target with a dead ball, 12 yards from the goal.

Even then, not every time.
Don’t usually catch united games and only been watching 2nd half here. Don’t know who the main commentator is but he hasn’t stopped waxing lyrical about them
McManaman has been on a full bore wankathon
PSG are awful. The antithesis of Klopp's Liverpool
Neymar is an absolute c*nt pass the ball and go get back when you lose it you fecker
PSG look so disinterested/ unfit
The state of PSG... Absolutely embarrassing. Walking back and just don't seem to care if they concede. I'd be livid if I was a supporter..
Mbappe been awful tonight, looked dare I say it lazy. Not Neymar or Pogba lazy but not great. Klopp wouldn't put up with that.
There we go. Called it.

Probably deserved.
PGG deserved that. Utterly embarrassing
United have been the better side by miles.
Someone wanna wake PSG up?
That was coming. PSG are utter wank.
Can't even begrudge United the win, PSG have been woeful.
Well to be fair PSG would probably be getting a kicking from Stockport County
PSG aren't getting to another final anytime soon
I don't care what anyone tells me there are very few more overrated footballers on this planet than Neymar
Imagine been out classed by Ole twice
Why were people expecting anything else of PSG, they have such a lack of passion in their souls.
Good finish Mother Therashford

PSG have been scandalously bad though
"somehow PSG didn't manage to foul Martial when he was trying to shoot"

Yes, the commentator said those words.

No Idea For Nickname

FT
That Night In Paris II - Ole Rises Again
Man Utd are back baby, Ole's at the wheel!
Night in Paris 2.0 Ole to get a contract extension
Tuchel stealing a living over there.
Average manager at best.
Big result for them, to be fair.
c*nts.
Not really, since they'll never win the thing.
PSG, keeping Ole at the wheel since 2019.
How could PSG spend so much money and be so bad?

If they didn't have Mbappe and Neymar they would have nothing.
Farmer's league
I reckon they’ll still not get out of the group. But if they do and take out PSG then they’ve done us a favour.
I would not be shocked if PSG end up in the Europa League
Seconded. Would love to see PSG fecked off.
The reality is they're deluded. My manc mate sending me messages ''Ole looking like a proper coach''
I got an Ole’s at the wheel from a Manc on a work WhatsApp. Bless!
feck me, psg were utter dross, i know they have lots of injuries but that doesn't excuse playing at a snail's pace and lack of any intensity at all, keeper is the only one that comes out of that with any merit
taking nothing away from utd, set up well to nullify them, then realised they were utter shite and there for the taking, subbed a team on to win it, totally deserved
Great result for those other big spenders tonight, Fat Frank and his merry band of Tories
As critical as I am about PSG from an ethical standpoint, I have nothing but admiration and respect for how they continue to keep Ole in a job.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Do they still have that "United fan" posting on there whom they consider as the one true fount of fan opinion on United?
The guy that hates everything about the club, loves Liverpool, and whose hero is Shankley?
Johnno? He has to have croaked by now.

Robbie Boy

They're mental. Their fans are getting so rattled because they've looked a bit wank this season.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Their smugness is Trump-supporter level & it’s as equally for so little.

Their view of themselves is something else.

Robbie Boy

This is what happens when you have a whole errrrr 2 years at the top. Hopefully they fall away this season. So sick of their smug fans and the media love-in. The 'everyone's second team' rhetoric the media pushed was just :houllier: :lol:

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I honestly forgot about RAWK until it's been reinvigorated this season. How on Earth did I manage that..

The level of bitterness is just astounding

Vanrouge

So at the start, PSG are going to put six past us, and by the end PSG are shite. Which is is? Are they good or not? But wait...

"I reckon they’ll still not get out of the group. But if they do and take out PSG then they’ve done us a favour."

Oh, so they're good again?

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
I’d love it if they imploded like we did in 16/17 after winning the league.