RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

hubbuh

I am entitled to my opinion. Do your homework before you start calling people cocks mister men or ill make it my business to find you. We are all frustrated by yesterdays result and we will bounce back.
They're losing it.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Fernandes being lazy (he's quite possibly our most industrious player) and nowhere near City's and Liverpool's starting XIs are peak RAWK delusion. They really are going with the Aldi Lallana garbage.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
This is a forum who thought Sinama pongalle and Pennant is better than Ronaldo. So what do you expect in case of Fernandes ?

Chief123

We could not have asked for a more beautiful way of Leicester getting the equaliser.

As I’m typing.....

loooooool alisson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rustyspider13

Just wanted to wish everyone who brave the trenches of the 502 gateway error good luck. We're counting on you.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

Atleast they seem to have fixed the issue of the site not imploding whenever there team does.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
15 v 11 again.

What's the even point. I'd love it if Klopp just said it like it was and pulled them team off, said "feck your league" and then instigated going to a European Super-League.

I was always against it, but it's clear Liverpool have to leave the Premier League.

When you see so many fecking joke decisions in so many games, then you have to draw the line somewhere.
People in the media will criticise the team, but I'm still fuming about the atrocious VAR decision. Without it, the implosion doesn't happen.

Ultimately, I'm very much of the opinion that we were the better team today, Leicester were immensely lucky and we were ultimately robbed. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind.
I am actually amazed that Anthony Taylor is allowed to ref our matches
Horrible refereing, soft freekick given all over the pitch, Kabaks yellow was truly mindboogling.
The game’s rigged I don’t care what anyone says, offside decision was a joke and clear foul on Mane before their second. Ridiculous.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Another ref to the list that aren't allowed to ref their games.

They will be playing without any refs soon!