RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Liverpool could start Van Dijk on crutches next week and Everton still wouldn't win.

The mental block they have with Liverpool is shocking.
yes. Never known a rivalry that’s so one sided. Even when Liverpool are good and Everton are crap - these games should be up for grabs, but Everton roll over every time.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
yes. Never known a rivalry that’s so one sided. Even when Liverpool are good and Everton are crap - these games should be up for grabs, but Everton roll over every time.
Haven’t beaten Liverpool in over 10 years. Haven’t won at Anfield this century.

Red00012

I seen a few what’s apps flying around that Klopp is gone , I hope it reaches RAWK just for the reactions to it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I can’t find any rumours other than people talking about rumours.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
That would be mental on a completely different level, not even Klopp is that insane.
I wouldn’t rule it out.

1. His mother has passed away and he’s probably aching to get home for her funeral and take some time off to grieve.
2. This Liverpool side is a spent force and he’s going to have zero money to turn it around, especially if they don’t get UCL football. So what exactly is he looking forward to? It’s probably his best moment to quit, with point 1. offering him reasonable cover and allowing him to leave on good terms.

The Firestarter

I wouldn’t rule it out.

1. His mother has passed away and he’s probably aching to get home for her funeral and take some time off to grieve.
2. This Liverpool side is a spent force and he’s going to have zero money to turn it around, especially if they don’t get UCL football. So what exactly is he looking forward to? It’s probably his best moment to quit, with point 1. offering him reasonable cover and allowing him to leave on good terms.
He can always get some time off, he has earned it and for such a circumstance everyone would understand. I don't think they are that a spent force , at some point their injured will return and with a proper pre season it will be different. I don't know their finances but zero money sounds a bit exaggerated.

If he leaves now he will look like a quitter.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
He can always get some time off, he has earned it and for such a circumstance everyone would understand. I don't think they are that a spent force , at some point their injured will return and with a proper pre season it will be different. I don't know their finances but zero money sounds a bit exaggerated.

If he leaves now he will look like a quitter.
He would need to take a month away from his duties to get back for his mother’s funeral with long quarantines both sides. There’s no way in hell he or Liverpool would allow that sabbatical at an absolutely red hot moment in the season.

Of course zero is an exaggeration but they spent a fortune a few years ago with thanks to player sales. They’re not going to have a buyer for Mane or Salah which will pay enough to bank roll their next spending spree.then factor COVID in and they’re found to be very frugal from now.

It’a not a young side, the core is pushing 30 now and they’re burnt out after 3 intense seasons.

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk, he can’t be very optimistic about turning it around, or having to change expectations.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
He would need to take a month away from his duties to get back for his mother’s funeral with long quarantines both sides. There’s no way in hell he or Liverpool would allow that sabbatical at an absolutely red hot moment in the season.

Of course zero is an exaggeration but they spent a fortune a few years ago with thanks to player sales. They’re not going to have a buyer for Mane or Salah which will pay enough to bank roll their next spending spree.then factor COVID in and they’re found to be very frugal from now.

It’a not a young side, the core is pushing 30 now and they’re burnt out after 3 intense seasons.

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk, he can’t be very optimistic about turning it around, or having to change expectations.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Football aside, I feel sorry for him not being able to attend his mum's funeral. That's something that many people have had to experience this past year and it must be terrible if you were close.

galwayfa

I also think that Liverpool are hard done by, but also said to my cemented legs wife, feck that,

Bwuk

He won’t walk mid season but I’ve said it before on here I think it’ll be his last season at Liverpool.

There’s nothing left for him to accomplish. He’ll leave and Gerrard will get the job.

Chairman Steve

He won’t walk mid season but I’ve said it before on here I think it’ll be his last season at Liverpool.

There’s nothing left for him to accomplish. He’ll leave and Gerrard will get the job.
Former Liverpool captain who had their first manager job at Rangers is coming back to manage Liverpool? :o

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Football aside, I feel sorry for him not being able to attend his mum's funeral. That's something that many people have had to experience this past year and it must be terrible if you were close.
Agreed. Wish him and his family all the best.