RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Carragher was right to be fair.....Liverpool are shite and we weren’t brave enough

Redfan94

Bittersweet seeing these results week in week out without fans in the stadium . . . .

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
You know what's worse then the penalty the decision? The manc inbred twat not even spending a second looking at it via VAR.
Horrible fecking gobshite
Can someone tell me what Firmino actually offers?
He’s been a passenger for a long long time
We aren't making top 4. Team is completely fecked mentally and physically.
What's even the point?
And the Latin American (Argentine) commentary on ESPN saying there was no doubt on the penalty ??
And that Salah dives too much and gets too many decisions
Srsly what the feck were they even watching?
I hope Kloppo goes after the ref in the post match interviews. Don;t care if he get's a touch line ban now.
How is Kavanagh actually employed as a professional referee
They deserved it, we were shit.
The officiating in this country is truly appalling.
Dreadful from us. Look like we have ran out of ideas. Painful defeat. Gutted.
We could have played 50 more games and not scored.
The less said about VAR the better.
Done. Over and out. Can’t be bothered watching anymore. Should have done what Son of Spion did a long tome ago. Started with the first Everton game and ended with the second.
See ya all later people.
Theft.
We need to go the Super League.
Whether it’s project restart or complaining about Coote were being punished.

Brightonian

Congratulations to Everton .I absolutely hate you but you deserved the win today.
£400m of dodgy Russian gangster money and a horrendous injury list required to finally win a game at Anfield.
Because Van Dijk, Becker, Keita, Jota, Salah and Fabinho just fell out of a Kinder egg...

Vaibhav Raj

So nice of referees and the scheming, corrupt officials to allow Liverpool to win a premier league title after all those many years before going like "Nah. It was so much better when these lot were mid table."

Drainy

I love the fact that the referee from Manchester basically walked over to the VAR screen to get their hopes up and immediately turned around and gave the penalty without so much as a moment to consider it. Its such a troll thing to do.

clarkydaz

I love the fact that the referee from Manchester basically walked over to the VAR screen to get their hopes up and immediately turned around and gave the penalty without so much as a moment to consider it. Its such a troll thing to do.
That was truly amazing. dont even think the sequence ended before be walked away

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Talksport going mad about it.

Redfan94

How come we're getting manc refs game after game nowadays?

We were shite and didn't look like scoring but the amount of mancs ref we're getting referee our games is unbelievable

No Idea For Nickname

My stream died just before the penalty call and I couldn't be bothered finding a new one - that's how I feel at the moment - not seen it yet, but sounds like I should be glad I didn't find a new one.
I believe him,you?
Imagine getting kneed in the head and it being a penalty to the other team
We have 5 cb options injured at the minute, that’s mental when you think about it. Just want the league season to finish already
People should not be focused on the ridiculous pen.
Yeah it's (yet another) joke decision, but I had zero faith we were getting an equaliser anyway. Absolute fecking groundhog day performance after a disgrace of a start, and now also losing our one consistently good excellent player. This is total misery.
He’s gone to That screen and barekt even bothered looking
I cannot believe he’s give that.
I fecking cannot believe it
That was tumescent. Take the rest of the season off. Play the reserves. We aren't finishing top 4. May as well be well rested for next season.
Also, what the feck was that from the ref just checking it for a split second... I've never seen that done before. Speaks volumes.
feck the league off this year. Seriously.
European Super League! Get it done John W Henry!
We wouldn't have scored in a month of Sundays but don't let anyone tell you the officiating in this league is straight. It is corrupt, 100 percent. We didn't lose because of it, but it is fecking us on the regular now.
On a second point, top 4 is looking increasingly difficult. Can't see it, we're in big trouble.
Shit performance first half, shit in the box second half, shit subs, shit season.
That pen was an utter shocker - ref should be sacked for that........despite that we were shite - no intensity, too slow, one pass forward then two back.
Did I just see that correctly? Rright at the end. They took a free kick for offside in OUR half?!?!?!?!
Can’t stop the rot. I would like to see Klopp become really ruthless with the players now. The front three and midfield were totally abject. They are giving the make-shift back line zero margin for error. I expect more from CL- and title- winners.
For fecks sake
We don't look like scoring in a million years. If you don't score, you can't win.
It's beyond the defense now, we need one of Hendo/Milner/Fab or Jota back. Kabak and Philips would be fine for nkw, if we had a better midfield ahead of them.
Oh wow. Just a clusterfeck of a day, week, season. That penalty though, is an abomination.
Ref gave us nothing....

Void the season!!!!!!
--
We're awful. We're truly awful. This isn't just injuries.
I’ll probably get a ban for this, but just feck off with that shite. If you can’t see how nothing’s going for us, and in the Premiership, hasn’t since Christmas, you’re either blind, stupid or both.
feck off, c*nt-face.

YAMS49

Don't quote me but I'm told Marriner on VAR said "Chris, it's definitely a penalty but do you want to do what you mentioned earlier & wind up these scouts twats by walking over to the screen for no reason?"

No Idea For Nickname

Football is in serious need of a word with itself.
No words for that. None. Awful season all around. Would not mind if we are getting beaten by better sides and in fair scenarios. Thing about it is that it’s actually not even just us that are suffering. The game is dire. That said we had our chances and didn’t take them. That’s what’s costing us. Every error we make is being punished whereas we are nowhere near as clinical. That’s the fine lines. You can moan all you want about how we’re playing but in every game we’ve played we’ve create enough chances to win them.
What makes that even more evident is that we’ve been spoiled over the past three years of seeing a level not reached before. It is - and was - inevitable that records and runs were going to be lost after that, so I had no expectations for repeating that this year, especially with the decimation that’s gone on.
Hard to take? Yeah, of course it is, but I’ll never flay this side or Jurgen Klopp for what’s happening this season. That said, what an utter c*nt of a penalty, but when things are not going your way, that’s what happens.
Let them wank themselves into a frenzy - who fecking cares?! We’re so far ahead of them it’s laughable and one win was always going to happen at some stage.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Obviously only the absolute most deluded quotes get posted here but the fact so many legitimately feel there is an agenda etc against them is alarming. The Salah dive the other day doesn't get mentioned at all. Today he goes sprawling after the lightest touch and they're adamant it's a pen. If we got the exact same pen as that, they'd scream agenda again. Massive hypocrites and massive cnuts.

No Idea For Nickname

We lose 1-0 fair enough but I'M sick and tired of having to play the officials and VAR not every game this season were they haven't s... on us.
We were rubbish again. But bloody hell, the number of times in recent weeks there’s just been a boot in the way from a pull back, or a last ditch tackle to just get a stud on the ball, and the loose ball always going to an opponent or just spinning away from us. It’s freakish, and they are the sort of things that need to go your way when you’re in bad form to help you out of it.

To be honest though, who cares? Ridiculous number of injuries and refs taking the piss all season coupled with no fans in the ground, it’s pointless.
Regardless of the result
feck off Jamie Carragher you horrible horrible c*nt.
Getting horrible Danny Murphy vibes from him now
I think its clear to everyone ou block our fullbacks crosses we have no way of scoring - we do not have a threat from outside the box. At least with Phil we had someone who could strike the ball from distance- we are sorely missing this atm
In nearly 100 years, under all the managers and players we've had, we've never been this bad at home.
Just think about that statement. Unreal stuff.
This season is finished.
The players have nothing left and neither do I. Time to find a new leisure acitivity until August
We'll be back - if these bent Manc c*nts fecking let us.
Trent's got his legs slightly up in the air as he's just fallen. DCL sees it and basically trips over them on purpose. No way it's a pen.
From what I saw DCL kicked him in the back of the head with his knee then flopped to the ground.
DCL shouldn’t have to change direction just cos Trent missed a tackle right? If it doesn’t happen, he just scores anyway so.
This is football without fans. Shite.
I’d want that as a penalty. DCL scores if Trent isn’t there, who hasn’t got the ball at any point. It’s weird, but surely a foul.
Trent is allowed to be there. You could say so and so would have gotten there if someone wasn’t stopping them for every play in a game. It was so ridiculous that even VAR told him to look again, in which he pretended to and then didn’t.
Should be a serious inquiry on that VAR review.

Giggs' right foot

Surprised they even watch their own games, since football without fans somehow doesn’t count and is the worst thing in the world.

No Idea For Nickname

Thought we were actually alright. Nothing going for us
Carragher is an utter bellend too
not even arsed about the pen to be honest. As someone else said earlier, we'd have lost by the one if it wasn't given. Never scoring in a million years. There's no drive, no determination, no desire and just no hope.
I honestly don't know where we go from here. We need a MAJOR re-think about our shape and tactics. You can't lose every single fecking weekend and then expect something to just suddenly change the following week. Leipzig was just a smokescreen as they missed their chances and proceeded to gift us the win.

feck off Jamie Carragher you horrible horrible cnut.
Thing is with Carra - if he wasn’t on Sky he’d be long forgotten and he knows it.
How on earth was that a pen?
Seriously we were awful barring Shaq and Nat Phillips.
Everton deserved the win for sure but we have problems. WE ARE SOFT!!
Not even one player around the ref when he gave it.
This is what i can never understand about our players. I don’t like players crowding the referee on every foul but when its that obvious our lot don’t even raise a hand up. I don’t get it
Our worst league form in almost 100 years.
Everton's best season since the late 80s.
They're still only just ahead of us.
Let's just win the champions league and address these issues with a couple new additions and a full pre season and fans back next season.
Should be a serious inquiry on that VAR review.
Mike Riley has held one. We’ve been deducted 15 points.
This is no blip as the positve ones have been claiming.
This is a full blown crisis

Jean claude van hire

This was beautifu!

No Idea For Nickname

:eek: :eek:
I have had enough. Watching this team brought me joy, excitement, thrills etc but watching this football is awful. When we produce a moment of quality like trents 2nd half there appeared no desire or hunger to get on the end of it. Oh and our players don't dive lolol. Thought Mane and Salah where practising for the diving squad any little touch and they go down. We need to be stronger