RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
:lol:

Thanks @The Corinthian.

Anyway, they are back, took a quick look at few threads..

On commentators, pundits..

On United..

On City..
I think a lot of these comments and similarly comments on Ole or ex United players are made by kids or people in early twenties who have no appreciation of football and what went on in the past when it was an actual sport and not an energetic Hollyoaks production full of stats and video replay refs

romufc

I have quite a few Liverpool fans as mates and they all actually think they will sign one of

Mbappe, Haaland or Sancho this summer.

I am not sure where this optimism is coming from considering they have never spent that money without selling.
They probably wont even offer Mbappe 1/2 of what he is on now.
They have no idea how much it would cost to bring a client or Railoa to their club.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I have quite a few Liverpool fans as mates and they all actually think they will sign one of

I am not sure where this optimism is coming from considering they have never spent that money without selling.
They have no idea how much it would cost to bring a client or Railoa to their club.
I could see them getting Sancho if he's going to leave for ~£50m. They'll probably be able to get a decent chunk of that out of Mane/Salah. The other two are never going to happen after covid.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If they manage to sign Sancho before we do, Ed better take the first plane to Cancun.
I'm not sure if we'll go in for him given the need to improve our CBs/potential of Pogba leaving.

Jonty

How these cretins can claim to be being done over by everyone tv/league/refs when they have been handed the biggest rest periods all year. Biggest rest periods through Xmas notably and this week no midweek match yet their match v Sheffield Utd is the late game on Sunday! They have well and truly fecked themselves. It's delicious!

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
How these cretins can claim to be being done over by everyone tv/league/refs when they have been handed the biggest rest periods all year. Biggest rest periods through Xmas notably and this week no midweek match yet their match v Sheffield Utd is the late game on Sunday! They have well and truly fecked themselves. It's delicious!
Always the victims and it's always their year, remember!

horsechoker

Sailor vee, this is a right off.

Raiola shitting up Liverpool :drool:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Get Stevie Me to Liverpool GSML

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Guys.... you're jinxing it!
If he does take over, and is a success, i'm going to blame you all!